Cape Agulhas Backpackers Reviews

C/O Main and Duiker, STRUISBAAI, Western Cape, Box 162, Cape Agulhas, South Africa

Helpfull staff and nice bar area.

• 1st May 2015
  • Finland

I really love this place! Their hospitality is first rate. I love the vibe in thr place, I love the clean rooms and bathrooms. I would and do travel far out of my way to stay here. Thanks for such friendly service!

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • South Africa

Excellent backpackers. All the bells and whistles. Great info as well. And the best hostel room I've had in SA

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Mexico

This place has such a great vibe! And only 200m from a beautiful white sandy beach. I recommend doing the horse riding along the beach which can be booked via the hostel, and definitely have dinner at the hostel - great food. Overall very comfortable stay!

wish we had more time to take advantage of this facility.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

A friendly, relaxed atmosphere, as expected at such a peaceful coastal town. I had a wonderful stay, but as we had to move on, we only got to stay one night. There are lots of things to do, and I can easily see myself relaxing there for a bit longer.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • South Africa

They have a parrot! And Erin is really helpful with tips for what to do in the area.

View all Cape Agulhas Hostels