Cape Town Backpackers Reviews

New Church Street 81, Tamboerskloof, Cape Town, South Africa

I cannot say enough great things about this hostel. Great location, secure, excellent staff, hot shower, and shockingly comfortable bed. I met so many interesting people in the hostel bar over the course of my 4 days that it made me sad to go home. I have been at hostels all over the world and Cape Town Backpackers is among the best! To be fair, the wifi is spotty, but there are Internet cafés close by and this is a minor trifle. I work over the internet and I was still able to get my work done.

1 2 Next » last »