Cape Town Backpackers Reviews

New Church Street 81, Tamboerskloof, Cape Town, South Africa

We visited Cape Town for 7 days where we stayed on this fantastic hostel! The staff was so nice and could help you with everything! We also booked Wine tour, and Shark Cage Diving through them, with high success! We would come again!

A great, clean, fun hostel in a great location! The airport pick-up service they arrange is a major plus, and cheaper than a private taxi or other airport transfers. The 24 hour reception is also a godsend, especially after coming in on a late-night flight. All of the staff that I interacted with were extremely friendly and very helpful. From giving me tips on where to go, what to do, where to eat, to calling taxis and helping me get things together, definitely one of the best hostel staff!

I stayed at CTBP for 3 weeks and I would never stay anywhere else. It's in a really lovely safe area of Cape Town close to wonderful restaurants/bars/supermarkets and a short walk to Long St. I booked a wine tour through them and it was one of the most fantastic days. Excellent, well-equipped kitchen to cook in and great bathrooms with hot showers. Comfortable beds and plenty of storage space in the room. Lots of different areas to chill out and use the wifi, and a great bar to meet others!

1 2 Next » last »