Cape Town Backpackers Reviews

New Church Street 81, Tamboerskloof, Cape Town, South Africa

Best atmosphere ever.

Staff where excellent. They really made my stay as comfortable as possible. I Especially enjoyed the down at local atmosphere they always created with all the guests at the bar. Will definitely come back to enjoy a few cold ones.

• 10th Mar 2015
  • South Africa

It is a nice place to stay where you can meet a lot of young people. Beds are very comfortable and bathrooms are cleaned every morning. Staff at the reception seemed to be bored and was not as helpful as I experienced it in others places. Don't store your bread in the baskets downstairs in the kitchen... mine got eaten by some animals.

Really nice staff and nice place to go.

Really awesome staff and vibe at this hostel. It's a great place for lone back packers looking to meet people and have a good time.

• 27th Jan 2015

Although I am an older person I was very happy with everything about my stay. The Staff were awesome and I was treated very well and really helped by there kindness and honesty

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • South Africa

A great hostel in Cape Town. I stayed for two weeks and have no complaints. The facilities are great, the staff is friendly, and the location is top notch. A great place to stay to make great friends and memories.

I've been in few other hostels around Cape Town, but this is my favourite one. Staff is amazing and they always take care about good atmosphere. It's a great place to meet new friends. Definitely worth to stay a bit longer there.

Very nice hostel. I would definitely recommend that you stay here. Only the proximity to the road troubled my sleep at times (very loud vehicles roaming by). But maybe that's only problem of the room I stayed at, which was upstairs. Overall a good hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay at Cape Town Backpackers. I was instantly included in the activities in the hostel and felt like I was joining a family rather than passing through an unfamiliar hostel.

The staff were great, very helpful and had great advice for us. The people staying there at were really great and the atmosphere was amazing! Really reccomend this place! Excellent staff atmosphere and position

• 2nd Jan 2015