Cape Town Backpackers Reviews

New Church Street 81, Tamboerskloof, Cape Town, South Africa

Great location and value for money, Wifi wasn't working for a bit but the staff fixed it. All in all great place to stay and would highly recommend it.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

We just can't be beaten for location! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time here with us.Thanks for the review!

Good value and location in Cape Town, but not super sociable.

Hi Jo, sorry to hear that the atmosphere was not what you expected - it is the middle of winter and it is a bit quieter than summer... but for the most part there is still a good vibe at our newly decorated outside seating area with people braving the Cape Town winter in order to get some pints down their throats! thanks for the review!

It would be nice in the shower to have a soap and shampoo holder as you need to put it on the floor. It will also be nice to have a light next to each bed as I stayed in a 6 bed dorm and there was only one lamp in the room although luckily I was the only person in the room and could use it,yah!

Good call with the soap holders - we'll certainly look in to that. Also, we're re-doing our dorms, and putting light fixtures and plug points by each bed - the dorm you were in was previously a private room, so we have't gotten to it just yet! Appreciate your review - feedback like yours really helps ! Hope to see you again soon!

Good Hostel , hostel no 206 on my list so yep , seen a lot.

WoW! 206 hostels! That's incredible! Glad you've enjoyed being with us, and thanks for the review!

Good place, facilities good , nice special came in handy for me in my time of need.

I see that you've also extended your stay with us.- glad to hear that you've enjoyed being here. Thanks for the review!

Very nice thanks I had a good stay everyone was cool

• 7th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Thanks for the review - when you have a break from your work out in Somerset West pop by again, it is basically just up the road - and definitely pop by again before you head back home to NZ!!! :-)

Friendly Staff who is knowledgeable about the area and willing to help you with anything!

• 2nd Jun 2015

Thanks for the review Ms S :-) We're fortunate to be located in a cool area and our team does tend to get about a lot because of that, so know the area well (mostly the local bars ;-) ) Hope to see you again soon!

1 2 Next » last »