Capital Comfort Hostel Reviews

1610 7th street NW, Washington DC, USA

I arrived at the hostel at 3h30am and the door was locked. I tried to call someone in the door and I also called their telephone number, but I didn't get any answer. Really disappointing. I had to look for another hostel at the middle of the night.

• 16th Apr 2015

If you're in Chicago, stay here! Lovely staff, excellent facilities and brilliant location. Great hostel in a great City.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Creepy, hot, smelly. Dirty bathroom, had to make own bed. Stained sheets and pillowcases just a gross place. Very unfriendly staff

• 2nd Apr 2015

Nice hostel, helpfull staff, near to subway. I rekommend.

Very clean hostel, friendly staff and good and strategic location.

What we expected for the price we paid. Bathroom wasn't very clean and the room was cold but they provided us with a heater when we asked. Staff was nice, some other people at the hostel had weird behaviors but otherwise not a too bad experience.

• 22nd Mar 2015

I love here!The staff is very good and kind.And the location is very good, too.

• China

super friendly staff!

• 22nd Mar 2015

Apart from my keycard not working, and a distinct lack of lockers, this was a great hostel! Lovely staff, very clean and tidy, the rooms weren't crowded and there was free tea and coffee! Recommended.

The location is excellent, allowing one to go walking to every touristic places and museums. The staff is really simpatethic. And the rooms, sheets, kitchen, everything was clean. Was everything OK.

• 16th Mar 2015

Sheets were not clean. The matress was not good I could feel the bed bar. It was cold and one light blanket is not enough. No breakfast. Front desk opens at 9 so if you have to leave before you can't. Rooms are tiny and the lounge by the front desk was tiny too.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • Tunisia

The restaurant next door blared music each night every night...

• 12th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

This hostel is in a cool neighborhood near downtown. There are lots of trendy bars/restaurants in the area and a metro station a block away. The location is good for these reasons. That being said, the hostel itself isn't the greatest. It is cheap which is nice but there is only one shared bathroom that is coed and there isn't much privacy. Many of the people staying there aren't travelers but rather locals living there because of the cheap housing. Overall liked the place for the location.

Nothing for travellers who are looking for a nice place to stay. There are quite some people from DC who dont have their own apartments living there for a longer period, which is awkward. It is cheap and everything works OK so if thats all you care about you might as well stay there. But I didnt like it much.

• 1st Mar 2015

It was terrible. Way too expensive for horrible room. We could not open the door properly because of the small room, the beds were in the way. Shared dirty bathroom with only one shower and one toilet for the whole hostel. Dirty kitchen with dishwash all over. No heater. One too bright lightbulb. Dirty sheets with spots and holes. Dirty carpet. Bad smell. I advise no one to ever come here.

• 14th Feb 2015

Tiny cramped rooms, coed bathroom, they don't have a key to give you for the main door, so if you want to be out at night, you have to call the guy so he can let you in. Fine for one night, but I wouldn't want to stay a whole weekend.

• 14th Feb 2015

Second time staying here and very happy.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Spain

there's no window and many resident people in there. they are not student. maybe they seems to illegal entrant. location is not safe. I felt dangerous one black guy is starring at me. It was terrible memory to me. I never go there again.

• 8th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

I really want to thank all the staff for making most of my stay comfortable . The place is in a very popular location and offers the cheapest accommodation in the city. The staff are willing to take suggestions and are always receptive. I highly recommend this place for all sorts of travellers. It definitely is not

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • India

Cheap but very basic place. Front door lock was broken. Wifi okay. Kitchen dirty and old equipment but had oven. Dirty / old linen on beds. Mixed gender bathroom with no changing areas and see through shower curtains. Loud nightclub next door and paperthin walls. Staff not around before 9am or after midnight. Cold.

« first « Prev 1 2 3