Capital Hostel Reviews

5/6, Malaya Ordynka, Moscow, Moscow, Russia

Friendly staff who waited till we arrived late and very nice, gave us all info need and explained everything. Best thing is the location. If you walk fast you can see The Kremlin within 7 minutes. The kitchen facilities are good so that you can prepare all the meals you wish.

I really enjoyed my stay in Capital Hostel. It is centrally located, its atmosphere is friendly, clean and quiet. I'd recommend it to any Moscow traveller looking for an uncomplicated and affordable accommodation.

As hard to find as any hostel in Russia, no window on the room but it's ok, the staff were really helpfull

They were very kind in waiting for me to arrive in the middle of the night to arrive, and still patiently explaining the facilities etc. I stayed only one night, so I couldn't share many impressions. Good value for money, and just a stone-throw from Tretyakovskaya Metro Station, which makes it a perfect stop if arriving late from Domodedovo Airport!