Capital Hostel Reviews

5/6, Malaya Ordynka, Moscow, Moscow, Russia

The capital Hostel is a good place to stay, had a fair price, in a great location, and with a super staff. I very much recommend It.

Hostel is perfect! Perfect location, near the red square and metro. Staff was very kind and helpfull. Fully equiped kitchen where you can cook each meal of the day. Always clean kitchen, bathroom and toilet. Nice atmosphere! We had a lot of fun staying there!

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Russia

I loved staying here! The neighbourhood is great, lots of interesting pedestrian streets, and well connected to everywhere on the metro. We stayed across the hall from the reception area in an apartment called "108 min". It was incredibly clean, with a full kitchen and common area as well as computer. We stayed in a 4 person dorm which was small but well worth it as we had it to ourselves! Very secure entrance to the building and there are lockers. Staff was very nice! Excellent value overall.

Friendly staff who helped me greatly during my stay. Directions online to the hostel could be improved. Great location.