Capital View Reviews

301 i street NW, Washington DC, USA

its excellent location. Most of places are within walking distance. Staffs are nice and its pretty clean. However, the room was very cold for the first night, but they turned on the heater for us for the second night and I got two more blankets too, so it was warm on the second night. Also, the hot water only ran for 1 or 2 minutes when taking a shower, then I had to turn to off and turn it on again and wait a little for the hot water to come out again. similar situations for three shower rooms.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Had a terrible experience at this hostel and I stay in hostels frequently. The hostel had undergone a renovation directly before my stay and did not let anyone know that they would open later than check-in time until less than 24 hours before, which resulted in having to find a place to put my things in the interim. Secondly, we had issues with the lights resulting in sleeping with them on all night as there were no staff around. Would not stay here again.

I went that hostel in winter. everything is nice. big mama, she was really nice to other travelers. and other staffs was nice. but the heating system was not so good. I felt cold at night. but that hostel is relly nice place to meet others and make good memories. I reccomend this hostel!

hey there, thank you for your great review. We have multiple zone HVAC, and nearly every room can adjust their own heat. Sometimes folks want it colder, and others want it warmer, and we try to adjust for everyone, but I'm sure with different tastes, you understand it can get tough within a single room. We're glad you enjoyed your stay overall!

1 2 Next » last »