Capitol City Hostel Reviews

2411 Benning Road NE, Washington DC, USA

some odd reason it seems there's trying make sure that I'll never get a Job or Places to lying my Head Peacefully in Life, everyone's all in on this as well, trying to make sure that I'll never finish or accomplish anything? I'm Honestly not some Perv-Bad-Guy facing all these Schemes pathetically can only remember much of what they chose for what, the more I do remember after coma overall appears as others always wanted me out of the picture from the start, I see why my Name wasn't ever on Birth

Located in a pretty rough neighborhood. Beds are comfortable though and close to transport into Washington.

Sleeping in the same room as the guy of the reception desk is not cool. By the way there was no reception desk. There was also only one bathroom, so one toilette, one shower to use. And there wasn't even hand soap in there. There should be at least seperated girl's and boy's rooms.

Each house has two bathrooms split between 12 beds. So there are two toilets per house. Since they're single bathrooms and we're progressive it makes no sense to segregate single bathrooms by sex. The other bathroom in your house is on the basement level. By the way...you chose Peter's room because of the other German girls living in Peter's room.So it's "not cool" to now complain that it is also Peter's room (a guest who helps a lot) when you had other room options.

My friend and I stayed at the Capitol City Hostel because it was near the RFK Stadium (walking distance), there is a bus stop very close too (20ish minutes to downtown). It's a house, not a party place. it is fairly clean, but smells funny. Overall, it's a good place to stay for one night or two.

• 3rd Jul 2015