Cappadoccia Rock Valley Pension Reviews

Rock Valley Goreme / Nevsehir / Turkey, Goreme, Turkey

I was very the staff until my day of check out. I had in if I pay for tours with my card he tried to make me pay cash at the last which I was low on. He told us it was 1 hour from a we booked a ride to to our next and it was 4 and other than by vehicle

Good place to stay. Management was very helpful and nice. I didn't realize this place wasn't a "true hostel" in that there is no common area to cook your meals etc. that said, there is a kitchen where you get free breakfast and can buy meals (cheap prices) throughout the day. Fairly clean facilities although our comforter did have a large blood colored stain on it...

The hotel is very clean, it has a large garden, a swimming pool which bring a nice view to the mountain behind. The staffs were nice and informative, you can ask them all things about the interesting points and the tours in Cappadocia. If you want you can contact them in advance so that they can book good tours for you with good price. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

Generally a cool hostel-- has a rustic atmosphere in its decoration and location. The staff was a bit distant and didn't speak great English, but were still hospitable. Very well located and well priced. Also-- the french toast (along with other breakfast options) was to die for!!

In general you get what you pay for. The only thing I didn´t like was the bathroom, it wasn´t clean enough, and they were in really bad conditions.

I did not have a good stay at this property in the lower season. The 4 person dorm room was small and only bad space for the beds, with very little space even for our bags on the floor. There were no lockers to keep valuables. At least 3 dorm rooms were sharing the single shower room and separate single toilet. Additionally, the hostel was very unwelcoming- only one member of staff spoke English and he was rude and unhelpful. Hos friends were smoking and yelling in the common room very late.

Cool place to stay. Owner massively helpful. Only negatives from our POV were nowhere to print things off. But would highly recommend and would definitely stay again!!! Thanks for a lovely introduction to Turkey.

I had an excellent stay at this Hotel, me and my friends received all the support that we need, they book tours and help you with everything you need. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

Good bed and shower. Manager good but maybe was having some personal problems, but he support a lot whit tours and shuttles. The recepetion opens 8hrs but when I needed open 9hrs. The old man works in kitchen , oww I have never seen so badmood. Buts ok.

Nice stay overall, went during the shoulder season so there weren't too many people around to be able to comment on the atmosphere. The free breakfast was a nice touch and though the hostel isnt situated at the centre of the city so to say its only really a stone-throw away from the centre since the town is so small anyway.

During quiet season so barely anyone else there. Elhami was awesome with all info and booking tours! Nice warm shower, awesome lounge area(only place wifi works). 2 minute walk from middle of Goreme, great backyard, could picture it being amazing in summer with pool full and lounges going!

One of the nicest places I've stayed. Very genuine, nice cosy atmosphere.

Nice place to stay, the wifi worked well, which is a minor miracle in those parts of Turkey. Everything was clean, the showers were good and the manager couldn't have been nicer.

Hi, everybody The Rocka Valley was very niece, good atmosphere, hot water whole day and good breakfast they have a menu you can choose what you want. The only thing I didn't like, it was the toilet and the shower are the same to everybody. But it's not really important in comparative with the service and the place. It's very beautiful and niece.

Ilhami is the man. Talk to him about everything you want to see and he is a great help. The place is perfect, clean and conveniently located. No qualms at all with the property. Free breakfast is amazing too.