Cappadoccia Rock Valley Pension Reviews

Rock Valley Goreme / Nevsehir / Turkey, Goreme, Turkey

Very helpful people. Beautiful place.

Excellent breakfast (besides typical Turkish breakfast there is choice between toast, french toast and omlette) freshly prepared. Very helpfull (English speaking) staff. We got the best possible "where to go on a 1-day trek" suggestion. Rooms include only beds and nothing else, but they are clean and warm (during winter period), bathrooms are clean with hot water. Value for money - the best possible. Parking in front of the Pension.

Nice hostel. A little bit of walking from the bus station up the hill. Rooms are OK, but heating unit in our room was so week that eventually he turned off in the middle of the night. And it was freezing to sleep till the morning!.. The hostel has nice common area and outdoor garden with pool, I think it would be even nicer in the summer.

great place to stay.

• 17th Dec 2014
  • China

Excellent staff, very helpful. They provide everything we needed including hairdrier, maps and tips.

1. Wi-Fi only available in the common area, which is no big deal unless you go there to spend your time on internet 2. There are only 3 sockets on the only desk in my 7 bed mix dorm. 3. The staff is SUPER helpful. Awesome 4. There is no locker or drawer or anything...... 5. It is pretty damn cheap

Hostel was quiet, probably due to the fact that it is not located in the center but very close to it. . Breakfast is OK.

I liked the hostel and it's location. The staff was willing to help set us up with different activities and tours. However, when we were going to do the hot air balloon, the staff told us to be ready an hour later than when we were supposed to leave. So we were awoken by the hot air balloon staff and they had to wait for us to get ready which caused us to be a little late. We were still able to go, but it was a little frustrating. Other than that, I think it is a nice place to stay.

Very nice and helpful staff, they help you organizing everything and know a lot about the region! Beautiful common rooms and excellent breakfast! Highly recommended :-)

Renew the bathroom, because was a little ugly (old things), don`t left the reception empty, buy lockers and don`t leave the room unlocked with the key outside.

• 15th Oct 2014

Great breaky, helpful staff, great location !!

Comfortable stay at Rock Valley Pension. Bathrooms were always clean and showers spacious. Beds were very comfy. Main staff man was helpful and very friendly, helped book us hot air ballooning and horse back riding. Very inviting bar downstairs, easy place to chill out and lots of power points. Good heating during cold weather. Can't bring drinks from elsewhere into lounge area. Beautiful back yard with pool and cushioned sitting areas.

I enjoyed hanging out in the zen area out back. The cold didn't stop a bunch of girls skinny dipping one night, which security soon put an end to. The hostel is located on the edge of town and you can reach pretty much anything in town in five minutes of walking. I talked in depth about my experience in Cappadoica at the link below. I've summed up some other attractions you MUST do while there http://lostploring.wordpress.com/2014/12/03/cappadocia-hot-air-balloons-and-fairy-chimneys/#more-568

I expected more from the breakfast. On the other hand they have a good common area and a great pool. They can also help you with any activities around Cappadocia. They need more plugs in the rooms.

There were bed bugs in the bed of mine and one other guest. Not Ideal, the booking of the balloon ride and other tours were great though

Here is the “BEST" place where I stay in Turkey. I really really enjoyed good time at rock valley. I highly recommend you this pension. The facilities are clean and comfortable, and staff are totally kind. Also they are providing the awesome swimming pool! 락밸리 진짜 좋아요!!! 후회 안하실꺼예요!!!

Best Place to stay in Cappadocia !! Very quiet, clean and you can go everywhere by foot. I recommand this hostel without hesitation.

The breakfast and staff are nice. The rest is not good. It is more pricey than the other hostels and it is farther with no bus pick up (other hostels have this). You can tell the bathrooms are never cleaned. The showers smell like urine and are the European style showers (where you have to hold the shower). There isn't really a friendly atmosphere here so I wouldn't stay here alone. The rooms are super small and they shove way too any beds in each room. I would not stay here again.

Really good