Cappadoccia Rock Valley Pension Reviews

Rock Valley Goreme / Nevsehir / Turkey, Goreme, Turkey

The breakfast was very good and the hostel is in a good location at night it is quite.

the turkish breakfast should contain more, like cheese, meat, ....

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

Super comfortable . Very relax. Great pool. recommended

Good points: good breakfast, shuttle bus service Bad points: unfriendly staff unwilling to help or negative comments, water in rooms was on and off, no lockers of any kind. If you can avoid here then stay somewhere else

I loved this place. Only down fall was not having lockers for your things. Apart from that the owner was so lovely and helpful. We chatted, he helped me with tours. Free breakfast. Beautiful place to stay. Walking distance to the red tour - valleys. I had the 4 bedroom dorm but had it to myself. I would defiantly stay here again. Thanks 😀😊😊😊

Fantastic place to stay! They have a great location on the edge of town with a spacious, clean and welcoming pool area surrounded by spectacular fairy chimneys and mountains rising up right in front of you - incredibly relaxing to hang out in there in the sun. Good reliable internet, easy to get everywhere in Goreme which has great public transport and tours to any part of the area you want to see.

We had a great stay in Rock Valley pension. The location is very good as it is in a quiet area but still very close to the bus station and the center. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The only downside was that there wasn't any A/C in our room but we asked for a fan and didn't have any trouble with the heat after that. The swimming pool was cleaned daily and it was great to jump in after a hot hiking day. I recommend this place if you're looking for something simple and yet charming.

Beautiful staff! Great place - thank you to everyone :)

I was very the staff until my day of check out. I had in if I pay for tours with my card he tried to make me pay cash at the last which I was low on. He told us it was 1 hour from a we booked a ride to to our next and it was 4 and other than by vehicle

Good place to stay. Management was very helpful and nice. I didn't realize this place wasn't a "true hostel" in that there is no common area to cook your meals etc. that said, there is a kitchen where you get free breakfast and can buy meals (cheap prices) throughout the day. Fairly clean facilities although our comforter did have a large blood colored stain on it...

The hotel is very clean, it has a large garden, a swimming pool which bring a nice view to the mountain behind. The staffs were nice and informative, you can ask them all things about the interesting points and the tours in Cappadocia. If you want you can contact them in advance so that they can book good tours for you with good price. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

Generally a cool hostel-- has a rustic atmosphere in its decoration and location. The staff was a bit distant and didn't speak great English, but were still hospitable. Very well located and well priced. Also-- the french toast (along with other breakfast options) was to die for!!

Staff and owner are incredibly helpful! They email before you arrive to organise transfers and trips and once there always go out of their way to make sure you will have a great time at the best deal. The free breakfast is a cooked meal of your choice too!

In general you get what you pay for. The only thing I didn´t like was the bathroom, it wasn´t clean enough, and they were in really bad conditions.

I did not have a good stay at this property in the lower season. The 4 person dorm room was small and only bad space for the beds, with very little space even for our bags on the floor. There were no lockers to keep valuables. At least 3 dorm rooms were sharing the single shower room and separate single toilet. Additionally, the hostel was very unwelcoming- only one member of staff spoke English and he was rude and unhelpful. Hos friends were smoking and yelling in the common room very late.

Cool place to stay. Owner massively helpful. Only negatives from our POV were nowhere to print things off. But would highly recommend and would definitely stay again!!! Thanks for a lovely introduction to Turkey.

I had an excellent stay at this Hotel, me and my friends received all the support that we need, they book tours and help you with everything you need. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

Good bed and shower. Manager good but maybe was having some personal problems, but he support a lot whit tours and shuttles. The recepetion opens 8hrs but when I needed open 9hrs. The old man works in kitchen , oww I have never seen so badmood. Buts ok.