Cappadoccia Rock Valley Pension Reviews

Rock Valley Goreme / Nevsehir / Turkey, Goreme, Turkey

We had a great stay here. As it was the off season there was only our group of 3, another 2 people and the owner there but it was like being in a home. The owner offered a lot of suggestions for things to do, restaurants to go to and helped us nook balloon flights and horse treks. Great stay!

The owner was very rude and unhelpful. He ripped my friend and I off nearly a full days rate each to check out late as our bus was not till the evening. I will never stay here again.

The place is very cute and comfy. We changed the room without any issue (one more person joined us later on). Clean bed sheets and tidy rooms. The rooms are tiny but it doesn't matter if you are there only for a sleep. You can have nice breakfast in the garden if the weather allows. We also left our luggage till the evening on the day we were leaving and had wonderful time in the garden before departure. Nice Turkish Breakfast is included into the price. Recommended for a short stay.

The breakfast was very good and the hostel is in a good location at night it is quite.

the turkish breakfast should contain more, like cheese, meat, ....

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Belgium

Super comfortable . Very relax. Great pool. recommended

Good points: good breakfast, shuttle bus service Bad points: unfriendly staff unwilling to help or negative comments, water in rooms was on and off, no lockers of any kind. If you can avoid here then stay somewhere else

I loved this place. Only down fall was not having lockers for your things. Apart from that the owner was so lovely and helpful. We chatted, he helped me with tours. Free breakfast. Beautiful place to stay. Walking distance to the red tour - valleys. I had the 4 bedroom dorm but had it to myself. I would defiantly stay here again. Thanks 😀😊😊😊

Fantastic place to stay! They have a great location on the edge of town with a spacious, clean and welcoming pool area surrounded by spectacular fairy chimneys and mountains rising up right in front of you - incredibly relaxing to hang out in there in the sun. Good reliable internet, easy to get everywhere in Goreme which has great public transport and tours to any part of the area you want to see.