Cappadoccia Rock Valley Pension Reviews

Rock Valley Goreme / Nevsehir / Turkey, Goreme, Turkey

Here is the “BEST" place where I stay in Turkey. I really really enjoyed good time at rock valley. I highly recommend you this pension. The facilities are clean and comfortable, and staff are totally kind. Also they are providing the awesome swimming pool! 락밸리 진짜 좋아요!!! 후회 안하실꺼예요!!!

Best Place to stay in Cappadocia !! Very quiet, clean and you can go everywhere by foot. I recommand this hostel without hesitation.

The breakfast and staff are nice. The rest is not good. It is more pricey than the other hostels and it is farther with no bus pick up (other hostels have this). You can tell the bathrooms are never cleaned. The showers smell like urine and are the European style showers (where you have to hold the shower). There isn't really a friendly atmosphere here so I wouldn't stay here alone. The rooms are super small and they shove way too any beds in each room. I would not stay here again.

Really good

• 28th Aug 2014

Rock valley pension was a terrible. Compared to what you are able to get for the same price it's crazy anyone would stay there. The staff were so rude, especially the main owner. The staff waiters were smoking beside me as I had breakfast. There was also no lock on the door.

• 25th Aug 2014

This Hostel was great! it was clean, free wifi in the lobby, pool, great tours/packages, perfect location, and Free Breakfast! There was no air conditioning in our bedroom which kinda sucked, but it wasn't too bad. The man in reception ilhami was SO nice, knowledgeable, and referred to everyone on a first name basis! If you are looking for a place to crash with no frills, this is a great choice!!!!!

The pool was very useful at the end of the day, after the tours. The staff was very helpful and provided interesting tips for places to see. Excellent value for money.

Fantastic place to stay in Cappadocia, we arrived on an overnight bus at 7am and the hostel staff were nice enough to let us check into our room! The room was spacious and clean and the shared bathroom was also good. The WIFI here is really fast and the breakfast is amazing - you can choose from several different meals. The hostel staff organised a balloon tour for us, which was really convenient and they can also organise other tours. Pool was awesome too, great atmosphere, lovely stay!

Good hostel, nice comfy and relaxing. Easy to meet people. Met some people there and ended up traveling with some and meeting others in other countries. Have really good activities to do at night (highly recommend the Turkish night). The hot air balloon tours were too expensive for me but sat on a hill and watched them in the morning. And the staff will push all the other valley tours on you but you can walk it yourself so don't feel pressured. The staff are hit and miss. Some cool. Some moody.

Nice, but no air conditioning. Owner remembered everyone's names and arranged tour, however not a spectacular hostel. No lockers or locked luggage room.

big up to Hasan and his pigeons..

Interesting, rustic, casual! comfortable and accommodating....very helpful staff!!!!

Really nice place in a excellence atmosphere

Great place to stay. The staff can organise airport transfers and hot air balloons and any other tours you want to do. The hot air balloon company recommended was really, really excellent (Atmosfer). The garden was a great place to have breakfast and relax after early morning hot air ballooning.

Everything you need, great breakfast and even a swimming pool! Owner is very helpful!

I had a great time at this hostel but have the following pros and cons: Pros: Large eating & relaxing area Pool area Breakfast Location Cons: No internet in the rooms (i know it's hard with stone walls...) Could not connect my computer to the internet (I know that several people had this problem)

Perfect location, pool was great, breakfast was very good as it's made to order, and the staff are very helpful! One of the staff has pet pigeons and puts on a bit of a show in the afternoons letting them go, they fly around for an hour then come back!

This is the second time I stayed here and again really enjoyed my time. Great place! Hope to visit again.

Our room has no electric fan which made us sweat during the summer night.

I stayed twin-bed room with my friend. Everything is good but there are many flies in lounge.

« first « Prev 1 2 3