Cappadoccia Rock Valley Pension Reviews

Rock Valley Goreme / Nevsehir / Turkey, Goreme, Turkey

Great brekkie, perfectly located and staff are super helpful in booking everything that you need. Plus there is a pool. Easy to meet people. What else do you need?

Very good services, clean bathroom, rich breakfast, very good position, quiet and relaxed athmosphere. A recommandable hostel for the hospitality

• 4th Jul 2014

The staff at the hostel were very welcoming and helpful. The breakfast which was included was excellent and a surprise. Cooked to order anything from scrambled eggs to French toast to musli yoghurt and fresh fruit. I stayed in the dorm which offered no privacy, there was no aircon or even at the very least a ceiling fan. It made for an uncomfortable sleep. There was also one key, and the last one out of the room had to leave it at reception. Had to be trusting to people you don't know.

me and my friends really appreciated the garden and the pool. A very nice time with friends

• 2nd Jul 2014

Very good location. I really enjoyed hanging out by the pool with its lovely view after being out under the sun. The staff was helpful with my plans. Not exactly chatty or cheerful but I would be the same if I was fasting (stayed there during Ramadan). Dorm was clean, bed comfy. The washroom could use some refurbishing and one curtain needed some mending as it had a slash though. I was allowed to take a shower after checkout for a small fee and was very grateful for that.

awesome! great location, beautiful views from the pool, decent choices of breakfast. everything you need!

The staff were super helpful with local information but also with helping us book our onward journey. Really appreciated.

这是一个带有卡帕特色的旅舍,传统的装修,热情而助人的老板。以后还会再来。

We spent a lovely 4 nights here. After a delayed flight we arrived at 3am to find the manager had waited up to greet us

Owner/ receptionist was quite rude sometimes making weird comments

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Romania

The grounds are beautiful and we met some really cool people here. But the staff aren't friendly at all. The owner is accommodating if you have questions, but he won't seem happy to be talking to you at all. We actually found him to be pretty rude. Also, our room had a private bathroom which is nice, but it smelt so strongly of mold/mildew in there that we had to keep the door closed and use the communal bathroom down the hall. Still, the garden/pool area and grounds in general are really nice.

Beds were super comfy (best dorm room ever!) and pool looked clean but it was raining so we didn't get a chance to go in. I would stay again and we met some great people who we all went out to dinner with.

• 4th Jun 2014

Very nice and kind staff! Good offers for tours! I recommend!

Excellent hostel and a great choıce for goreme. The staff are super frıendly and ıts great they sıt you down and explaın what to do and see ın goreme. The hostel ıs really clean and has a swımmıng pool at the back. Its a fıve mınute walk from the bus statıon!! The breakfast ıs awesome- home cooked and fresh every mornıng. Excellent wıfı and free towels. Get bookıng now- It wıll add to your memorıes of Capadoccıa

nice hostel, nice staff... i love this hostel...

Me and my friends stayed four nights in Rock Valley Pension in May 2014 in the dormitories The location was alright perhaps 200 metres away from the bus station in Goreme. The free breakfast was FANTASTIC. We got to pick what we wanted, and my lord the french toast was DELICIOUS. There is free wifi, which did not work in our dorm but worked fantastic in the large and cozy common area. The staff were nice and helpful as well. Overall, it was a good and cheap stay!

The best thing about rock valley was not the fantastic view or the delicious, personally cooked breakfast, but the helpful and knowledgeable staff. They booked our balloon ride and tours and airport transport cheaper that we could have, and were very helpful about what we could do around Göreme. Looking forward to going back!

This is an amazing hostel. They have lovely indoor and outdoor chillout areas, good wifi, a helpful host and the best breakfast I've ever had in a hostel. A great choice for your stay in Cappadocia.

great stay! best shower in turkey! and amazing beds! comfortable n welcoming atmosphere. hotel manager is a funny guy who looks after all his guests! great clean pool and garden for hangout!

No atmoshere whatsoever. Staff seems ambivalent. The pool was closed despite it being mid-may. The 4 bed dorm room has no shelf or tables to put stuff. Storage place can't be locked. On the plus side, its quiet, everywhere in the town is 5 minutes distance so it is close to everything, but so is every other guesthouse. I wouldnt choose that hostel again. It was in no way a bad stay, but it wasnt a good one either. .ost likely nice place for a couple.

For the making Atmosfer you are jumping on all girls all the group ,you are try to talk with every body.But No body talk and spend tomuch time .with you guys.İf somethink wrong with you what hostel can do what stuff can do for you. Why you was stay 3 night night if you didnt like to stay with us.you was cancel one night first after you was keep going stay with us.İf Atmosfer is not good why did you stay. You are not honest. your write and rates not .How can i do atmosfer for every body