Cappadoccia Rock Valley Pension Reviews

Rock Valley Goreme / Nevsehir / Turkey, Goreme, Turkey

me and my friends really appreciated the garden and the pool. A very nice time with friends

• 2nd Jul 2014

Very good location. I really enjoyed hanging out by the pool with its lovely view after being out under the sun. The staff was helpful with my plans. Not exactly chatty or cheerful but I would be the same if I was fasting (stayed there during Ramadan). Dorm was clean, bed comfy. The washroom could use some refurbishing and one curtain needed some mending as it had a slash though. I was allowed to take a shower after checkout for a small fee and was very grateful for that.

awesome! great location, beautiful views from the pool, decent choices of breakfast. everything you need!

1 2 3 Next » last »