Cappadoccia Rock Valley Pension Reviews

Rock Valley Goreme / Nevsehir / Turkey, Goreme, Turkey

The hostel is really well located, easy to come and go from Göreme centre. I loved Turkish hospitality. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Good location just off the centre with easy access to everything but it's a small town anyway. Room was nice, but detached from main building so quite annoying to go to main lobby to get wifi. Do the green tour with the hostel - most companies offer it, but it's easy to book the day prior through reception. Illhami (reception) is nice and very helpful. Pool is not clean but probably as its off peak season so don't bother taking your swimmers! Haha

Very nice hostal to stay, I would recommend this for backpackers because the location and the price was good, breakfast was nice, the rooms and the bathroom were clean and bed comfortable :)

Nice place and extremelu helpful guy at reception. Pity theres no wifi in the private room but its nice to go out and sit with everyone else having a beer in the lounge. Also 3 out of 4 showers we took during our stay were cold.

• 15th Apr 2014

Nice hostel close to everything in Goreme. The breakfast was very good and the staff very helpful in organising activities such as day trips or ballooning. Rooms are all with single (not bunk) beds and clean. There was only one shower for the whole floor though, so you sometimes had to wait to be able to shower. The bar/cafe area was a great place for meeting new people, definitely quite social.

The hostel was very good. But, on my last day I needed a shower and thet wanted me to pay 10tl for that. I am not saying that they shold not charge but this is too much.

• 6th Apr 2014

Everything seems good. I feel relaxing when I stayed here.

Everything was excellent, the staff engaging and very helpful, the location superb, and the rooms comfortable and clean!

Great hostel. perfect locatıon ın Goreme. Ilhamı and Alı are really cool. The common room ıs a most relaxıng place and the breakfast makes a wonderful start to your day. I really enjoyed thıs hostel

Me parece un hostel encantador a un precio muy razonable. Pudimos desayunar en el jardin con vistas al valle. Staff fueron muy amables cuando llegamos. La sala comun, con una chimenea en el centro resulta muy acogedora.

Great atmosphere. Such comfy beds and very relaxing common room, all heated. Feels like staying at a lodge with hostel prices. Lots of help with booking tours, where to go and what to do. Very yummy, free breakfast. Lock on the door, but no private lockers. Felt like a safe area though.

We had a great time at Rock Valley. The facilities are excellent (hot water, heating) and it has the best breakfast ever (a choice of turkish breakfast, all kinds of omelettes, toast, muesli with yogurt... all freshly made for you). The owner can organize everything you need (tours, transfers, balloon flights...). When we come back, we're definitely staying here again.

Staffs were really kind and the atmosphere was so nice.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Japan

I really enjoyed this hostel. The breakfast was amazing, the owner was very helpful at organizing tours and giving advice on where to go, and the common area made it really easy to meet people and hang out. Very nice!

1 2 3 Next » last »