Cappello di Ferro - Eisenhut Reviews

Via Bottai 21, Bolzano, Bolzano, Italy

Staff need to be better trained. You need to put the correct address on the website so it can be located using a GPS. You need to put the fact there's no lift on the website. We stayed in lovely places that were efficient, light & airy, and were much cheaper. You need to ensure that there's a big towel for every guest - we only had one between the 2 of us. Bedside lamp didn't work. We were very happy to leave. The place has such great potential and could be a beautiful place to stay.

• 13th Sep 2014

Stayed a night in 4-bed private ensuite. Clean & quiet. Easily reachable from the railway station by foot. The location is very good with all shops and restaurants nearby. And to mention must is a nice breakfast. Will definitely stay next time.

This is a nice place to stay. We had some issues with the wifi while I was there but my impression is this is not a regular occurrence. High quality breakfast as a fine restaurant, as well.

Simple, affordable, clean accomodation in the pedestrian zone and close to the train station

Great location , and simple to get to from central train station.

The hostel was full and this was the cheapest hotel available. No complaints. I had the best night sleep I had in a while.

Bolzano is expensive city and this is a hotel. So if you are a traveler looking for cheap place, it's not it. But if you are ready to pay some extra money for your own room, it's okay choice. I especially liked the staff, she was very kind. Also the breakfast was FANtastic!!

Overall impression is that the hotel is no good value for money at all. I go often to Bozen and I always stay at the Youth Hostel. This time I was late with my reservation there and was obliged to stay at this hostel, as the "cheapest" and the available one. I recommend you do not waste your money with this hotel.

• 9th May 2013
  • Female

Hotel is very basic considering the price, although the staff were very nice and helpfull. The Breakfast is in the Batsen brewery, which is a beautifull old pub around the corner, this was probably what we enjoyed most. The street out side can be quite noisy, the rooms were much too hot for us, although that seems quite common in italy during the winter.

I love this place! Super convenient, reasonable, and the breakfast in the restaurant around the corner is amazing!

Great Location, stand at heart of the Bolzano, staff are friendly. However the room faced on the Bottai street is noisy at night, I recommend other side room.

• 1st Sep 2012
  • Japan

I loved the location to the city center and train station. It was very affordable and well worth the money. I had a single room and private bath which were very clean. I would stay here again in a heart beat. Staff was very helpful and pleasant.

• 25th Aug 2012

A great budget hotel right in the Centre of Bolzano. Staff were very helpful despite my (very) poor German and Italian. Would definitely stay there again

Comfortable,friendly staff,wireless connection available,excelent city center position!

This is a very good hotel in an excellent location, and cannot say 1 bad thing about it! I will definitely be back next time I'm in Südtirol.

The staff is absolutely amazing!

Parking was difficult, we would have prefered to know in front of the visit that the parking was so far away.

• 18th Jul 2011
  • Norway
  • Couple, 41+

Very close to the train station and the central streets of the city. Bathroom was old and not very clean, some black dust (hopefully not mold) came off the ceiling fan in the bathroom whenever it was on. Very nice staff though.

this is the second time i stayed in capello di ferro hotel exellent ...now is refurbished....the only disadvantage is the prices getting higher next year..good breakfast.....good food in restaurant....good location....easy for traveling....buses and trains + +=18euros...only.[tyrol] i refer this hotel to others....no lifts...10%off on food....etc....etc...

The room is good and clean, but they need to think about calling an electricist to fix the cables spread all over the roof. It's a good to stay in Bolzano and a good place to eat!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5