Capsule Hostel Patong Reviews

Bangla Mall Basement 1, Ban Patong, Phuket, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Great location. Lots of space in the capsule. Showers weren't very clean.

• 25th Mar 2015
  • gigihehe

Toilets were dirty the whole stay, the floors always wet and you aren't allowed shoes inside so it's gross walking on the bathroom floors, which are covered in water, in your bare feet.

• 25th Feb 2015

The location is at the middle of Bangla street, and it's strategic location to go to places like bar or even if you want to go to Hard Rock cafe, you just need to walking for about 10 mins The staff is very helpful, the locker (free) is big enough to secure your luggage and you dont need to bring your own padlock. Even if the location is near to bar and loud, the atmosphere at the hostel is calm, and the noise from outside did not reach the hostel, so you can sleep tight.

We had a great nights stay, would recommend for anyone to stay here and to stay again, staff were friendly and helpful. Facilities were more than what we expected! Thank you!

Super good location which at patong beach walking street. But some guest will still talking very voicely at 3 or 4 am at the hall infront of dome ,staff wont stop any of them

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

From walking in the door the whole experience was a nightmare, although you are right down Bangla Road it just isn't worth it. If you book the cheapest dorm you don't get a capsule, it's literally a mattress in the common area it's appalling! So we then upgraded to a capsule which is hot, noisy and dirty. The wifi is intermittent. Showers and toilets filthy.. And staff are beyond rude and get stressed out at anything, I actually wouldn't wish it on anybody to stay here!!

The only thing I liked about this hostel was the location and the firm beds. I am mostly disappointed with the poor customer service. I check in and out with an Indian looking gentleman who complained about everything I asked him. I needed to use the computer and he complained, I asked for help making local call to a transportation company and he complained and wanted to charge me for the phone call. He bragged about the free breakfast, which I never ate...and said that customers want too much

View all Phuket Patong Beach Hostels