Capsule Hostel Patong Reviews

Bangla Mall Basement 1, Ban Patong, Phuket, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Toilets were dirty the whole stay, the floors always wet and you aren't allowed shoes inside so it's gross walking on the bathroom floors, which are covered in water, in your bare feet.

• 25th Feb 2015

The location is at the middle of Bangla street, and it's strategic location to go to places like bar or even if you want to go to Hard Rock cafe, you just need to walking for about 10 mins The staff is very helpful, the locker (free) is big enough to secure your luggage and you dont need to bring your own padlock. Even if the location is near to bar and loud, the atmosphere at the hostel is calm, and the noise from outside did not reach the hostel, so you can sleep tight.

We had a great nights stay, would recommend for anyone to stay here and to stay again, staff were friendly and helpful. Facilities were more than what we expected! Thank you!

Super good location which at patong beach walking street. But some guest will still talking very voicely at 3 or 4 am at the hall infront of dome ,staff wont stop any of them

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

From walking in the door the whole experience was a nightmare, although you are right down Bangla Road it just isn't worth it. If you book the cheapest dorm you don't get a capsule, it's literally a mattress in the common area it's appalling! So we then upgraded to a capsule which is hot, noisy and dirty. The wifi is intermittent. Showers and toilets filthy.. And staff are beyond rude and get stressed out at anything, I actually wouldn't wish it on anybody to stay here!!

The only thing I liked about this hostel was the location and the firm beds. I am mostly disappointed with the poor customer service. I check in and out with an Indian looking gentleman who complained about everything I asked him. I needed to use the computer and he complained, I asked for help making local call to a transportation company and he complained and wanted to charge me for the phone call. He bragged about the free breakfast, which I never ate...and said that customers want too much

If you like party this place good for you and have unique rooms. i think very strategic area but if you wanna rent motor bike you must think again cause the road close 6 pm until morning and if you a moslem this place not have room especially for prayer.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

This hostel is impressive with how many travelers it houses but that comes with some consequences. I may be biased as I do not recommend visiting the city of Phuket at all and this is right smack in the middle of it. If you have to go though, not a terrible place to stay. Be aware, when you book the cheapest dorm you are not put in a capsule at all but on a mat on the floor of the common room where the lights don't get turned off. Staff work to keep it clean but it's a never ending task.

T he WiFi only works in the main lobby...

I just don't like to be barefoot that's it. And the bathroom can be quite yucky sometimes. But all in all its worth the money n for a traveler who's ne been to Phuket

A great place to stay! Didn't feel like leaving.

This was my first time staying in a hostel as a solo female traveller which can be a little daunting but I felt safe and secure here. The concept of the capsules are really cool and relatively private. Liked the fact that you could lock up all your stuff in a private locker. Also with it being right on Bagla road I was suprised at how quiet the hostel was with no noise from the craziness outside. Would definitely recommend if you want to be right in the action of Patong.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

Fantastic hostel, great facilities, private beds, hair dryers and huge common area

Great hostel with nice rooms. Great facilities and a great price including egg breakfast. Air con great and good locker storage. Beautiful bathrooms for girls including shampoos etc. wonderful location just a few steps away from nightlife in Bangla Patong. 7/11 next door for snacks, water and alcohol. 100m from beach! Would stay again.

I have booked for two days but staying for a week here. I am so happy staying here and feel don't want to go to anywhere else. Toilets and bathrooms is luxury and clean. Massage chairs and saunas are free for us to enjoy it. Wifi, computer, clean water.... all is provide for us. I think i am staying in a 5 star hotel's lobby, not in a usual hostel which provide the dormitory.

very satisfied!! clean place. at night if u feel bored just go out of the hostel then nightlife waiting..would be my 1st choice hotel if ever come to patong,phuket again

• 4th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

I can't fault this place. Incredible value for money. the facilities are top notch, it's impeccably clean, free breakfast is decent and the staff are helpful. Would recommend this hostel without hesitation.

Unique concept. Takes a little getting use to sleeping in box. Surprisingly quiet, considering that you are under all the night clubs and bars that go till 3 or 4 in the morning. Complimentary breakfast is a nice touch. Large common area. All that remains of the spa area is 2 electronic message chairs. Showers are steaming hot. Key lockers are large 1/2 size, big enough for a large backpack. With everything so spread out, may take you a while to get settled. 500 B refundable deposit.

View all Phuket Patong Beach Hostels