Fabulous 9 Total Reviews
Fabulous 9 Total Reviews
Capsule Hotel & Sauna Cosmo Plaza Akabane Located at 1-39-3, Akabane, Kita-ku, Tokyo.
Japan
Tokyo 115-0045 1-39-3, Akabane,, Kita-ku
83% 9
35.7809483 139.7204612
    Rooms available

27th Sep 2015
7.4

This is pretty much a bathhouse which happens to have capsules on the top floors. Pretty neat experience although it was 25 minutes away from anything. there is little local bars around, some don't accept foreigners but some do. I was there 2 nights and had to completely check out of the hotel by 10 am between my nights(had to take all my stuff with me). Had outlet in my capsule and wasn't really anything special. It seemed more foreigner tolerant than foreigner friendly.