Capsule Hotel & Sauna Reviews

Bangla Mall Basement 1, Ban Patong, Phuket, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

very satisfied!! clean place. at night if u feel bored just go out of the hostel then nightlife waiting..would be my 1st choice hotel if ever come to patong,phuket again

• 4th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

I can't fault this place. Incredible value for money. the facilities are top notch, it's impeccably clean, free breakfast is decent and the staff are helpful. Would recommend this hostel without hesitation.

Unique concept. Takes a little getting use to sleeping in box. Surprisingly quiet, considering that you are under all the night clubs and bars that go till 3 or 4 in the morning. Complimentary breakfast is a nice touch. Large common area. All that remains of the spa area is 2 electronic message chairs. Showers are steaming hot. Key lockers are large 1/2 size, big enough for a large backpack. With everything so spread out, may take you a while to get settled. 500 B refundable deposit.

Booked accomodation for this July, when I arrived they had a sign on the building that it was closed renovations but to call a phone number, I have no Thai sim and it took me 20 mins to find someone else to contact them. They told me attend 'kool backpacker' once I was there they hadn't heard of my reservation nor were they willing to accept the deposit I had paid. The following day they offered me a part refund and only after arguing did I get the full amount back. Terrible service

excellent