Capsule Inn Kinshichou Reviews

2-6-3 Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Considering I had no idea where I was going it turned out to be a great location. Easy to get to form the airport, easy to get everywhere else. Tiny tiny lockers. Everyone seemed to be leaving rucksack beside capsule not the ideal security. And on separate floors. The capsule itself was rustic retro cool. Way too hot in the room, freezing elsewhere. Not a good call if you are a hygiene freak. Okay sleep but if folk get up at 5.30 you'll be woken at 5.30. IIt dost hide noise well. Location

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Scotland

Nice to experience a capsule hotel in Tokyo! 24 hour reception with helpful staff and good facilities with instructions in English!

It's nice and clean, I came from hendra airport and it was perfect. I great experience.

I was glad to have experienced a capsule hotel in Japan,but there are afew things at this one that could be improved. The locker to keep valuables in was so tall and thin that no rucksack or suit case would ever fit so you had to have you bag in your capsule,aswell as that the AC was very poor so it was extremely hot and stuff.

I really enjoyed my stay there. The room was a bit expensive, but I got to use the hot bath (onsen) down stairs which was awesome. The athmoshere was pretty good, I think in Japan you have to stay in at least one capsule hotel. There was free tea in the lobby, a native English speaker at check in and very friendly staff. There is a coin laundry next door and the station is very close, but not too close. I can recommend this place. It lacks a fridge though so be prepared for that.

I didnt like my stay in the Capsual Inn. The Capsual was more or less clean, but the bathroom totally not. For taking a shower, women need to go to the second floor and walk thorugh the stairs where other guests are smoking to the shower. Everything looks like this Hotel opened 30 years ago and didnt replace anything... Theres no kitchen and only a small common room with a noisy television. I dont recommend this Hotel at all!

The capsule was pretty standard, no complaints there. How good the location is depends on what you want to see in Tokyo, it's close to the sky tree but pretty far from the main attractions in west Tokyo. The bathrooms were pretty dirty and forget about the bathing area and sauna they advertise, it was pretty disgusting. Didn't help that it was the only place you can shower too. If you come here, just stick to your capsule for sleeping.