Capsule Inn Kinshichou Reviews

2-6-3 Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, Japan

It was a great experience, the staff was really nice, they were really helpful!! The best part about it was there is hot bath and sauna included while I stayed there, the capsule experience was awesome, my capsule was really clean, thanks to the really nice cleaning lady! There were only a few of disadvantages: it was pretty hot inside the capsule (maybe the fan is not working? Or I'm not sure) and the size of the locker is tiny. Other than that, it was all good overall~

Definitely a great place if you are a chain smoker. Otherwise, be prepared.

• 16th May 2015

Very basic Capsule Inn. Very close to the subway line, which was convenient. Loved wandering around the neighborhoods around the hostel and sitting on the rooftop.

I stayed here for the experience of a capsule hostel.capsule hostels are targeted towards men so it nice to find one that had female facilities. Had a great stay! The atmosphere was ok, but was able to meet other travellers easily. The staff are really helpful . It was clean too. The dorm is small and don't have a place to put your suitcase in the capsule but a locker is provided. From talking to other guests, the longer you stay the cheaper it is because I paid a lot more than them!

The staff were extremely helpful and found out information for us. We wanted to know where the Sumo wrestlers practised and they contacted the club for information. Also, we were unsure where to catch our departure bus from and they checked the Internet, printed out a map with an explanation and gave us written instructions in Japanese had we needed them . I don't see what more you can ask for in a major capital city at £18 each a night. Thank you Guys! See Trip Advisor for more comments.

• 1st Apr 2015

Don't bother- I booked 2 nights here and had arrived late (midnight) on my first night, which I had emailed ahead and advised (was due to snow delaying my flight), and was very rudely 'told' by the staff (who spoke no English) that I had to come back at 1500 to check in, not at midnight, despite the fact I had paid for two nights. The place had little security and was a massive waste of time and money, forcing me to find another hostel at midnight. The common room and reception were disgusting

• 14th Feb 2015
  • rhyandonnelly

Very nice hotel and great value for the money!

• 7th Feb 2015