8.2
Fabulous 333 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 333 Total Reviews
Capsule Inn Kinshichou Located at 2-6-3 Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo.
Japan

• jacobsgrace5142
  • USA, Female, 25-30
20th Nov 2016
4.9

This place was old, rundown, and dirty. I was planning to stay two nights but left after one because I felt uncomfortable. The staff were mostly nice but one woman got mad at me for wanting to take a shower and asked me not to wash my hair because they were closing for cleaning at 10, but it was only 9:15. The location is convenient but that's about the only positive.

• South Africa, Male, 31-40
14th Aug 2016
7.1

Hey my stay there was very pleasant. I enjoyed all the facilities. However, the men's bathroom on the 3rd floor had a constant stench of pee and it was unpleasant to do things in there. Otherwise, everything was great and I enjoyed the 70's themed capsule stay.

13th Aug 2016
7.4

Traditional capsule hotel

31st Jul 2016

great as always.. central location. easy to get to from station. helpful staff

16th Jul 2016

Location is fantastic: 3-5 mins from Kinshichou station on the JR Chuo line. The capsule thing is really cool, and surprisingly comfortable. Don't expect a great social atmosphere though because it is more a hotel than a hostel. They have a spa and bath downstairs, which is open for the public 24 hours. So you might find people there who don't stay in the hotel. I kept my valuables safely in the locker and didn't encounter any safety issues.