Capsule Inn Kinshichou Reviews

2-6-3 Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Nice location with easy access to public transport, supermarkets, ATM, etc. Capsule itself was clean and definitely worth a try but WiFi worked only in "common room". Nice helpful staff, Onsen very good but bathroom in 6th floor was poor. Only one toilette working and one sink broken. Only 3 power sockets (and 2 of them in the bathroom) for maybe 20 people. No kitchen, only warm water boiler which also provided black

Excellent service. The staff is bilingual, always willing to help out and give recommendations, and the free towel service is incredibly welcome (considering that the price of a bed is not that high).

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

I stayed therre for three nights and I really didn't plan to but all the good hostels were booked and I am more than happy that I did it! It is just about the experience and if you stayed like me in hostels for a long time a capsule feels like a private room :). The staff helped me out with all the questions that I had and there is one canadian with fluent english. I felt really welcome and I loved the japanese bath! I also stayed at a traditional japanese place so I saw and loved both places!

• 10th Jul 2014

Guys, please stop allowing smoking in the building, and please replace the carpet. The smell throughout is pretty bad. Otherwise, very good location and convenient access to a central JR line.

Location from JR station was great, and accommodations were decent. Cleanliness and the onset area needs to be improved.

Lockers were skinny and tall so they didn't fit my backpack. Shared bathroom facilities were adequate but small. Bathrooms were clean but the ceiling looked like it was falling down. Location was kind of far from the best parts of tokyo but its very near the metro station and airport line. Staff were great, the communal chill area (only place to charge electronics and get wifi) wasn't very comfortable.

Very friendly Staff, good Location, an old stained building that has been smoked in for a long time, which leaves an unfortunate smell and dirty feeling even inside the capsules. Bath and sauna room however were excellent.

• 17th Jun 2014

This place was great! The staff was very helpful and the setting is very comfortable. They offer free wifi(and some pretty bomb green tea) in the lobby. For getting clean they provide shampoo and soap in the bath house, along with two hair dryers. There are lockers in the bath too. My only issue would be that I didn't use the lockers, and I left my luggage sitting outside my capsule the whole night (as did everyone else though)

• 15th Jun 2014