Capsule Inn Kinshichou Reviews

2-6-3 Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, Japan

This place was great! The staff was very helpful and the setting is very comfortable. They offer free wifi(and some pretty bomb green tea) in the lobby. For getting clean they provide shampoo and soap in the bath house, along with two hair dryers. There are lockers in the bath too. My only issue would be that I didn't use the lockers, and I left my luggage sitting outside my capsule the whole night (as did everyone else though)

• 15th Jun 2014

Old installations. Facilities should be cleaner.

No charging in capsule. Small capsules for tall men. 194 cm myself. Barely fit in there. Dirty place but had a nice onsen included in the price.

If you're looking for somewhere cheap and convenient to stay in Tokyo, this is an excellent option. Facilities were old but clean and serviceable. The women-only floor was nice & quiet. Capsule was fine, a bit stuffy but ok (especially once I opened a window near the lockers on the 2nd night). Staff were friendly & helpful. Don't skip the traditional bathing area - well worth getting over your discomfort over group showers if you're a Westerner! Take the Sobu express line direct from Narita.

• 26th Apr 2014

I loved staying here! The staff is really nice, the street where it is located is good (try out the bar on the next corner, Yeast, locally brewed beer). Its a bit out of the main center, but its so close to the metro so that makes it easy go downtown. I will definately recommend this place:)

This was my first stay at a capsul hotel. I was suprised with the lwevel of comfort.

• 10th Apr 2014

We really enjoyed our first stay in a capsule hotel and as it was our first night, we were pleasantly surprised to find the onsen (bathing hot pool) downstairs! Its a good value for money - and very close to the station . Emma from UK

really needs a refurbishment has paint peeling off the walls and only a few working but not nice toilets, also no where in the capsules to recharge phones etc, probably the worse place I stayed in japan. most of the staff where lovely but one I found rude and arrogant. place was well cleaned but because stuff was so old and in a poor state even after cleaners had cleaned things still looked dirty

1 2 Next » last »