Capsule Inn Kinshichou Reviews

2-6-3 Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I spend three nights in the capsule and it was my first capsule experience. First of all: The employees are amazing. @Christian at the counter from Canada: Thank you so much for helping me with the laundry and to offer me a great alternative, as the boiler was broken and showers were cold. I wish the owner would be as motivated as his employees. The entire building needs a renovation. Especially the sanitary is in a bad condition.

• 12th Nov 2015

Nice to experience a capsule hotel in Tokyo! 24 hour reception with helpful staff and good facilities with instructions in English!

It's nice and clean, I came from hendra airport and it was perfect. I great experience.

I was glad to have experienced a capsule hotel in Japan,but there are afew things at this one that could be improved. The locker to keep valuables in was so tall and thin that no rucksack or suit case would ever fit so you had to have you bag in your capsule,aswell as that the AC was very poor so it was extremely hot and stuff.

I really enjoyed my stay there. The room was a bit expensive, but I got to use the hot bath (onsen) down stairs which was awesome. The athmoshere was pretty good, I think in Japan you have to stay in at least one capsule hotel. There was free tea in the lobby, a native English speaker at check in and very friendly staff. There is a coin laundry next door and the station is very close, but not too close. I can recommend this place. It lacks a fridge though so be prepared for that.

I didnt like my stay in the Capsual Inn. The Capsual was more or less clean, but the bathroom totally not. For taking a shower, women need to go to the second floor and walk thorugh the stairs where other guests are smoking to the shower. Everything looks like this Hotel opened 30 years ago and didnt replace anything... Theres no kitchen and only a small common room with a noisy television. I dont recommend this Hotel at all!

The capsule was pretty standard, no complaints there. How good the location is depends on what you want to see in Tokyo, it's close to the sky tree but pretty far from the main attractions in west Tokyo. The bathrooms were pretty dirty and forget about the bathing area and sauna they advertise, it was pretty disgusting. Didn't help that it was the only place you can shower too. If you come here, just stick to your capsule for sleeping.

Il faut etre a l'aise, le capsule inn nous sort de notre zone de confort pour nous plonger dans le traditionel japonais. C'est a dire douche toute nue avec les autres femmes. Bonne "douche" avec bain chaud et sauna vraiment tres plaisant! L'auberge n'offre aucune activité, le plan des alentours est tres simple, le personel parle zero anglais, mais sinon l'experiance question traditionnelle est tres bien. C'est bien pour une personne qui aime rester dans sa bulle lorsqu'e

I love it for the bath house they have. I've stayed here twice, enjoyed both times, great place!

Le personnel ne parle pas l'anglais suffisamment bien, même pour les choses les plus basiques...

It was a great experience, the staff was really nice, they were really helpful!! The best part about it was there is hot bath and sauna included while I stayed there, the capsule experience was awesome, my capsule was really clean, thanks to the really nice cleaning lady! There were only a few of disadvantages: it was pretty hot inside the capsule (maybe the fan is not working? Or I'm not sure) and the size of the locker is tiny. Other than that, it was all good overall~