Capsule Value Kanda Reviews

1-4-5 Kajicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Cheap, clean capsule hostel that was a 10 minute walk from Tokyo station. Could have used a fan in the capsules. No real social atmosphere. Staff was present but just ok.

I stayed here the night before a morning flight - for that it's perfect, as it's only a minute walk to Kanda station and then few minutes train ride to Tokyo station. I wouldn't want to stay for any longer than one night (especially with the weird rule about having to check out and check back in again). I can't imagine it being a great place to meet people but for a clean, quiet night before heading to Narita airport, it's perfect

Nice place for 1 night, for that is has it's purpose. nice indoor onsen. location near station and not a lot of foreign tourists.

just lack of washing machine =( other than that is just great =D

• 12th Jul 2015
  • ktlee_907498
  • Malaysia

Nice place and good location, even thought the place was hard to find. My first capsule experience was positive, even thought I hated that every day MUST 10:00 check out - 11:00 check in ritual.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Finland
  • All Male Group, 31-40

The stuff wasn't rude but not friendly at all. When I need to change the booking they told me there was anything they can do, that I have to contact Hostelworld. When I did, they told me that is the Hotel stuff who have to solve it. Back to the stuff they finally admit they can help me and they did. Too much trouble for a very easy thing to do. There is almost no security. The luggage is kept in the common lounge which is small and easily access without any control from the stuff.

100%, Great