Capsule Value Kanda Reviews

1-4-5 Kajicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan

just lack of washing machine =( other than that is just great =D

• 12th Jul 2015
  • ktlee_907498
  • Malaysia

Nice place and good location, even thought the place was hard to find. My first capsule experience was positive, even thought I hated that every day MUST 10:00 check out - 11:00 check in ritual.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Finland
  • All Male Group, 31-40

The stuff wasn't rude but not friendly at all. When I need to change the booking they told me there was anything they can do, that I have to contact Hostelworld. When I did, they told me that is the Hotel stuff who have to solve it. Back to the stuff they finally admit they can help me and they did. Too much trouble for a very easy thing to do. There is almost no security. The luggage is kept in the common lounge which is small and easily access without any control from the stuff.

100%, Great