Captain Cook Hotel Paddington Reviews

162 Flinders Street Paddington, Sydney, Australia

The atmosphere in the bar here is fantastic! The staff are so welcoming and. Helpful! The location is perfect for visiting sydney! Highly recommend for hostel in sydney!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

I booked a room for 6 girls with Bathroom and got into a room with 4 beds because they Decided to close the Upper Level. The room was Way too small and so Dirty, the Same for the Shower.. The Way to the Hostel was longer then I thought with a lot of Creepy People in the Bar. The Staff was really nice but that's all good I can say.

LOVE THIS PLACE!! All the staff were so friendly and helpful and I met some great people there! Free live music, cheap food and drinks and FREE WIFI (although it is a little slow). I would definately recommend to any backpacker on a budget as it's cheap and cheerful and feels like a home away from home.

• 19th Jun 2014