Captain Youth Hostel (Fuzhou Road. The Bund) Reviews

No. 37 Fuzhou Road, Shanghai, China

The thing that there is no toilet paper in the bathroom and you have to buy it by yourself it is ridiculous...

We booked 3 nights but had to leave after one. Room rates are not reasonable. First the didn't want us to move to another hotel. Location is excellent. But I can not recommend the hostel. Better invest some more money and get a 5 star hotel for only a little more money.

• 25th Sep 2015

the rooms were clean enough but the communal sink area and the toilets were not very clean. There was no atmosphere in the hostel whatsoever.

Descent room n great location, just a 5 mins walk to the Bund. Specious room n toilets r clean, but the room is kinda humid n the mattress need to be replaced, it's too flat in my opinion, overused is the word. Roommates are extremely rude n even slept on our bed without felt embarrassed nor guilt, n that's new in my experience. They talked very loud in the early morning, think I'll have to buy a pair of ear plug before I stay here again.