Captain's House

• Opposite "Sanya Royal Garden Resort", Lu Ling lu(Rd), Da Dong Hai, Sanya, China

Fabulous 123 Total Reviews
Fabulous 123 Total Reviews
Captain's House Located at Opposite "Sanya Royal Garden Resort", Lu Ling lu(Rd), Da Dong Hai, Sanya.
China
Sanya Hainan 572000 Opposite "Sanya Royal Garden Resort", Lu Ling lu(Rd), Da Dong Hai
86% 123
18.2200981 109.5122980
    Rooms available

5th Oct 2016

Tom and Jerry! Great little hostel. I'd highly suggest renting an ebike and checking out the local beaches.

• France, Male, 18-24
2nd Oct 2016

Tom (the owner) was extremely hands on and helpful in making our stay as positive as possible. He is extremely knowledgeable and even gives out his number to guests if they need help navigating Sanya. He was really great organizing trips for us and was a great resource to have. The hostel itself is a very short walk to Dadonghai, one of the main beaches in Sanya. Overall, cheap and easy.

8th Aug 2016

A very affordable with an extremely helpful and kind host. He helped me to buy a phone and also return said phone! Wish there were lockers. (though I was there in off season and didn't have to worry too much).

11th Jul 2016

It was the low season during my stay and during my 3 nights stay I was the only one staying in my dorm room. Lockers were not great since someone could easily open them if they wanted regardless of how good of a lock you had. I highly recommend this place