Captain's House

• Opposite "Sanya Royal Garden Resort", Lu Ling lu(Rd), Da Dong Hai, Sanya, China

8.2
Fabulous 129 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 129 Total Reviews

27th May 2017
8.0

The staff here was incredibly friendly. I was traveling with my friend there during the off season and they were very welcoming and accommodating to us. We originally booked a dorm room but after seeing there was no lock on the door, just on the lockers, we decided to change to a private room. The cost difference wasn't much. They were great about us changing rooms and really willing to answer any questions we had. If I come back, I'd like to check out the Captains downtown too.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
26th Jan 2017

The hostel staff is very friendly and helpful, there is a rooftop terrace and the location is very convenient to go to the two beaches, with a bus stop just in front of the hostel. I'd definitely stay here again :)

16th Jan 2017
8.0

Tom speaks fluent English and is very knowledgable about the area. He gives you his mobile numbers and we chat for any questions. The twin room was fine, shared bath with dorm room (6+4 beds), worth the extra money getting a private bath. Food is ok, breakfast bread is home made and delicious (only tasty bread in China), get 4 pieces (2 slices) My bus dropped me in a carpark but taxi was only 11.5 yuan, worth it for the final 10 minute walk uphill. Bus 26 great to get to the beaches :-)