Captain's House Reviews

Opposite "Sanya Royal Garden Resort", Lu Ling lu(Rd), Da Dong Hai, Sanya, China

The place is fine in every way (nothing spectacular, nothing bad either). Actually, two great things: the rooftop terrace (very chilled for post sightseeing chill), and it is well located and you really get what you pay for. The place is kind of tucked away in a small street >>> quite silent but not easy to find the first time.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • China

The captain's house is great and the captain is a great lad

Great Hostel with a great staff close to the beach. Tom (the captain) is very helpfull when you plan trips or just need some tips for going out in Sanya. Absolute recommendable!

• 14th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This is defenitely one of the best hostels I've seen if not the best. Tom the owner is not just somebody who rent u a room, he is willing to help you with everything. I could call him whenever I wanted with questions. Even my last days in Sanya, which I stayed (unfortunately, booked in advance) in another hotel, he still helped us and we could storage the last day at his hostel. He just really wants you to gave a good time in Sanya and helps whenever he can, which is nowadays rare. Location: 👍!

I spent 5 nights there, the only one in the dorm, quite boring :/ anyway Tom is really great, his tips were extremely helpful to have some good time there even in the total emptiness.