Captain's House Reviews

Opposite "Sanya Royal Garden Resort", Lu Ling lu(Rd), Da Dong Hai, Sanya, China

This is a great hostel, right near the da dong hai beach and close to the downtown. The beds are comfortable, the staff very kind and friendly, and it's easy to meet other travelers. They have tours to all the sites, and although I didn't go on them myself, other travelers I met did and they had good things to say about them. My only suggestion to the hostel is to do something about the showers in the bathrooms. The whole rooms gets soaked when you use it. Otherwise, this a great place to stay.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • China

Great and comfortable. Definitely would recommend this hostel.

A worthwhile and enjoyable visit. Well located, easy walking distance to beach and various inner-city sites. Most of the staff speak English very well. I recommend this hostel to any traveler of any age (although be aware a lot of drinking is encouraged some nights). I hope to come back, with my children some day.