Caravela House Reviews

Rua 25 Abril ,8, 8600-763 Lagos, Lagos, Portugal

Very helpfull owner and his wife... I was 2 hours before check-in time and lovely women prepared for me room immidietly, at this time her housband explained me what can I see in Lagos, and how can I get there. I higly reccomend Caravella Hostel Many thanks Beata

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Poland

Wifi doesn't really work.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Do not reccomend

It was a really great place to stay particularly because of it's location! Other than the shared bathrooms (which were always clean) and fact that we cooked for ourselves it almost felt like a hotel.

Overall we couldn't have hoped for anything better, there was nothing I could complain about at all. Plus it's so central, which makes it ideal!

The hostel is well located and very close to the beaches, is not a five star hotel but It was pleasant and the people were nice.

At first, the to ladies at the reception could not find our reservation. This could have been annoying, but they were so nice that we did not mind it. Soon, though, everything was set. It's more of a guest house than a hostel. Facilities are old, but definitely excellent value for money. Localisation could not have been better, right in the middle of Lagos (though the street noise at night can be a problem).

clean, comfortable, close to everything, super friendly staff, would definitely stay again and probably will!

• 1st Jun 2015

Very old but cute hostel!

Great place to stay in Faro especially if travelling on as very handy for bus and train stations.

View all Lagos Bed and Breakfasts