Cardboard Box Reviews

15 Johann Albrecht St, Windhoek West, Windhoek, Namibia

Not the place to go if you want somewhere quiet! But it was fun.

Located within walking distance to Independence Ave (main shops and restaurants), and a great atmosphere! However, I took the Intercape in and had to wait outside in the cold for an hour before someone was there to open the gate -- confirm with them that someone will be there early in the morning! Also, not the cleanest hostel in Namibia. Bathrooms/kitchen space gets sparse when the hostel is at capacity, and the internet/wifi had issues while I was there. But if you're backpacking, it's great!

I very much enjoyed my stay at Cardboard Box, so much so that I stayed there 4 times for a total of 10 nights whilst in Namibia. Great vibe, very helpful staff, pancakes included, and a very shirt walk to the main part of the city. Highly reccomended.