Cardboard Box Reviews

15 Johann Albrecht St, Windhoek West, Windhoek, Namibia

I liked this place. When I wanted to do safari and they couldn't get enough people to it, they arranged it with another company. The WIFI is good. Walking distance to the city center, or take a taxi for 10 namibian dollar. I got my own key to the dorm and there was also lockers in the dorm. Some of the toilets and shovers could have been a bit cleaner, but I don't mind. The free breakfirst is nice. 2 pancakes and a cup of coffe.

Just stayed 1 night so I cant say much but the staff was really friendly and helpful. The free breakfast (pancakes) is very good. The hostel is just 5 minutes walk from a big shoppingmall where you can find both ATM and a supermarket. Its a good place to meet other travelers.

Just stayed there for a weekend, but it was really good. We asked for a Taxi to a place outside the City, they wanted to charge us 50N$ each, but with a Taxi from the street it was just 18N$ each... So that was expensive, but the Rest was quite nice :)