Cardboard Box Reviews

15 Johann Albrecht St, Windhoek West, Windhoek, Namibia

Not the place to go if you want somewhere quiet! But it was fun.

Located within walking distance to Independence Ave (main shops and restaurants), and a great atmosphere! However, I took the Intercape in and had to wait outside in the cold for an hour before someone was there to open the gate -- confirm with them that someone will be there early in the morning! Also, not the cleanest hostel in Namibia. Bathrooms/kitchen space gets sparse when the hostel is at capacity, and the internet/wifi had issues while I was there. But if you're backpacking, it's great!

I liked this place. When I wanted to do safari and they couldn't get enough people to it, they arranged it with another company. The WIFI is good. Walking distance to the city center, or take a taxi for 10 namibian dollar. I got my own key to the dorm and there was also lockers in the dorm. Some of the toilets and shovers could have been a bit cleaner, but I don't mind. The free breakfirst is nice. 2 pancakes and a cup of coffe.