Cardboard Box Reviews

15 Johann Albrecht St, Windhoek West, Windhoek, Namibia

I liked this place. When I wanted to do safari and they couldn't get enough people to it, they arranged it with another company. The WIFI is good. Walking distance to the city center, or take a taxi for 10 namibian dollar. I got my own key to the dorm and there was also lockers in the dorm. Some of the toilets and shovers could have been a bit cleaner, but I don't mind. The free breakfirst is nice. 2 pancakes and a cup of coffe.

The common are is good atmosphere but security is very poor, many thieves at this hostel.