6.4
Good 87 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 87 Total Reviews
Cardboard Box Located at 15 Johann Albrecht St, Windhoek West, Windhoek.
Namibia
Windhoek 15 Johann Albrecht St, Windhoek West
64% 87
-22.5437070 17.0708060
    Rooms available

• Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Jun 2016
2.6

AVOID AT ALL COSTS- 'security' doesn't exist- all that is required to open the 'locked gate' is a tug, there is barely a door into the dorm rooms, the 'free pancakes' don't exist, the 'fully stocked bar' doesn't exist, the ingredients for any items on the food menu don't exist, the staff are not helpful, they can barely point you in the direction of the town centre. Bedrooms were cold, I know it's winter but where Im from this is summer weather, it was fre

• Japan, Male, 31-40
11th Feb 2016
7.7

Even though I made a reservation through this website, it was not confirmed. Fortunately, beds are vacant and I could stay there. However, I paid all the amount of the fee because the reservation is not confirmed. I don't know the reason but I strongly request HOSTEL WORLD to pay back the booking fee to me even though the amount is not large. FYR, the hostel was nice and we can finds many friends there.