Carini Guesthouse Reviews

Via G. Carini, 71, Rome, Italy

I think this is a great little place in a nice part of Rome. The restaurant recommendation I received was spot on (I had been recommended the same place by others) and VERY nearby, and I was very impressed with how accessible this location was to the rest of the city. Many reviewers have left comments about the water pressure for the showers -- I would like to echo this concern, but it's not a deal-breaker for me. I'd stay here again.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Nice place. Very out of the way but you can easily hop on a bus. Just a 7 euro cab ride from Trastevere. The guy working was nice. It's basically like staying in someone's apartment though.

Bus is close but not metro. Area was safe and it's not very touristy there which is nice.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts