Carini Guesthouse Reviews

Via G. Carini, 71, Rome, Italy

A great location for an off the beaten track holiday. The staff there are superb with a lovely breakfast and slice of Italian culture everyday. A large selection of traditional Italian family run restaurants within walking distance and very affordable. Only downside is the toilets aren't great but are very clean and looked after nonetheless.

• 1st Apr 2015

I think this is a great little place in a nice part of Rome. The restaurant recommendation I received was spot on (I had been recommended the same place by others) and VERY nearby, and I was very impressed with how accessible this location was to the rest of the city. Many reviewers have left comments about the water pressure for the showers -- I would like to echo this concern, but it's not a deal-breaker for me. I'd stay here again.

• 23rd Mar 2015