Carlisle City Hostel Reviews

36 Abbey Street, Carlisle, England

Nice histrical place Carlisle always for me a friendly visit.

I only stayed for one night after my graduation so I could go out with friends, the guy was very helpful, comfy beds. Can't say I'd want to go on holiday to Carlisle but if I did I'd stay here

I thought it was in a good location but if I were to come again, I would have to give some thought to the parking. As it is aimed at back packers I think this would not be a problem for most guests and I was only using it as a place to rest for the night before going on to the South of Scotland.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Offer of luggage storage would be helpful. water wastage provide plugs in the bath and sinks! We should be past the days of soiled hand towels and tea cloths - that's the responsibility of management to ensure hygiene.

• 18th Sep 2014

Luggage storage is offered to all guests. Hand towels and tea towels are changed at least twice a day. The hostel is kept very clean and tidy, as all previous reviews state. Thank you for you review. Jono.