Carlisle City Hostel Reviews

36 Abbey Street, Carlisle, England

I thought it was in a good location but if I were to come again, I would have to give some thought to the parking. As it is aimed at back packers I think this would not be a problem for most guests and I was only using it as a place to rest for the night before going on to the South of Scotland.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Offer of luggage storage would be helpful. water wastage provide plugs in the bath and sinks! We should be past the days of soiled hand towels and tea cloths - that's the responsibility of management to ensure hygiene.

• 18th Sep 2014

Luggage storage is offered to all guests. Hand towels and tea towels are changed at least twice a day. The hostel is kept very clean and tidy, as all previous reviews state. Thank you for you review. Jono.

Very well maintained boutique hostel. For being practically the only option in Carlisle it was worth it. Nice staff and nice atmosphere - very homely!

Really good hostel. Everything works properly, and the staff was really nice.

Hostel is amazing certainly stay if in Carlisle!! Although Carlisle itself isn't number 1 for tourists it's still a nice city!

Great hostel. Good location, rooms are nice, staff are very friendly. Wifi works very well. I would stay here again.

Best hostel I've stayed in so far. The owners are super.

Best hostel I have stayed at so far. The staff are super helpful, the atmosphere was very relaxed and I got to meet a lot of people. Room was great. The only downside was the beds were really noisy. Otherwise if you make your way to Carlisle this is a great place to stay.

Nice hostel close to everything. Great staff, clean rooms and toilets, fast internet connection. Thanks

This place is amazing, and the young couple who own and run the place are great. Very helpful and know how a hostel should be!

Nice place and nice owner in lovely hostel :)

Great hostel! Awesome location, friendly staff, huge kitchen to use! Such a great hostel in a small town! Can't wait to return!

Excellent hostel and fantastic value for money. Would definitely stay here again.

We enjoy stay in your hostel. Very nice hostel in excelent place. Only hooks for jackets we mised. Thanks.