Carlito's Way

Fabulous 1001 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2017
4.0

Not even a hostel, had to walk so far to get to a separate room and it was kind of creepy.

1st Apr 2017

Guys no joke, amazing hostel, all staff very helpful and the rooms were really good, I think it is one of the best hostel that I've already been, I've booked a room to share with 3 more people and I ended sharing a room just with another one, I loved it.

7th Mar 2017

Really well run hostel, security is great, all beds have lockers and rooms all require keyed entry. With a twenty minute walk you can be at colluseum, and with a five minute walk you are at Rome termini station which makes getting everywhere simple. Ecerything was clean. One thing to note, I believe it has merged with Hotel des artistes, so look for those signs when getting there as it is confusing otherwise.

26th Feb 2017

Awesome place, good beds, good location, very polite recepcionist

3rd Feb 2017

I had a great time on there!! I would stay there again if i come back to Rome