Carlito's Way Reviews

Via Villafranca 10, 00185 Rome, Rome, Italy

Only there for one night but was clean and the service was good.

So I checked in and paid and I was told that my dorm is 300m away in another building. I'd been travelling all day and got there at like 11pm I wanted to shower and sleep not have to travel another 20mins with my pack. The beds were clean I'll give em that however I suspect the showers in prisons are far cleaner without sanitary towels and plasters littering the floors hair blocking the plug holes and slime on the walls. Let people know they'll be staying elsewhere and for god sake CLEANUP

The shared bathrooms could do with being cleaned more than once a day. The cleaning staff did an amazing job, but by the evening the shower and floor felt a little bit dirty and made the room a bit less pleasant. However everything else was fine.

There is no internet free in the rooms, also I went No:10 first, they have to make it clear, i spent 20 minutes in wrong building, then saw the little sign that I should have look the building No:20.