Carlito's Way Reviews

Via Villafranca 10, 00185 Rome, Rome, Italy

Close to Termini station, staff were lovely. Had to ask for help to find it - its not clear but not a huge problem! Nice bed and showers. Nice restaurant 2 doors down. Would stay here again!

Staying here I felt like I was living like a king, the rooms were luxurious and I wasn't left wanting for a thing. It is close to the subway and a few cool places to eat, but this place wasn't set up in a way that encouraged people to meet. Though this hostel has a rather unappealing price, you get what you pay for and it's really rather nice.

street noise :(

• 12th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Good little place, and nice and close to the train station and the sites! The bathrooms were pretty unsatisfactory, and weren't cleaned regularly enough. Nice to have a TV in our room though, and a safe to keep our valuables

At reception I got the impression you had to pay for wifi but I only realised afterwards you have to pay for wifi in your room but it's free in the common area. That was a bit annoying but other than that it was good. It's about a 10 min walk from the main station, so it's not the closest but it's okay.

Stay here 3 days. Big and clean hostel. Friendly staff, good place. Everything good, a little problem that wifi coust 2 euro. I recommendet it in Rome.

Like everyone said before, this definitely feels and is a (former) hotel. The facilities were good and properly cleaned every morning. I was on a 2-month Euro trip and found the front desk staff rather on the apathetic side but the cleaning staff was very nice. It took a while for me to receive assistance from the front desk to resolve a problem with the wifi throughout the hostel, in particular to the top floors. There is not much interaction with the other people staying given the layout.

My sister and I stayed at this hostel in a dorm room and it was the perfect place for what we needed! The staff was so unbelievably helpful and let us leave our luggage there after we checked out while we saw the city some more. They helped us figure out the subway system and recommended an amazing restaurant also. It was definitely a great place for us!

• 19th May 2014