Carlito's Way Reviews

Via Villafranca 10, 00185 Rome, Rome, Italy

It's like a hotel for the price of hostel

Close to Termini station, staff were lovely. Had to ask for help to find it - its not clear but not a huge problem! Nice bed and showers. Nice restaurant 2 doors down. Would stay here again!

Staying here I felt like I was living like a king, the rooms were luxurious and I wasn't left wanting for a thing. It is close to the subway and a few cool places to eat, but this place wasn't set up in a way that encouraged people to meet. Though this hostel has a rather unappealing price, you get what you pay for and it's really rather nice.

street noise :(

• 12th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Good little place, and nice and close to the train station and the sites! The bathrooms were pretty unsatisfactory, and weren't cleaned regularly enough. Nice to have a TV in our room though, and a safe to keep our valuables

At reception I got the impression you had to pay for wifi but I only realised afterwards you have to pay for wifi in your room but it's free in the common area. That was a bit annoying but other than that it was good. It's about a 10 min walk from the main station, so it's not the closest but it's okay.

1 2 Next » last »