Carlito's Way Reviews

Via Villafranca 10, 00185 Rome, Rome, Italy

Good little place, and nice and close to the train station and the sites! The bathrooms were pretty unsatisfactory, and weren't cleaned regularly enough. Nice to have a TV in our room though, and a safe to keep our valuables

At reception I got the impression you had to pay for wifi but I only realised afterwards you have to pay for wifi in your room but it's free in the common area. That was a bit annoying but other than that it was good. It's about a 10 min walk from the main station, so it's not the closest but it's okay.

Stay here 3 days. Big and clean hostel. Friendly staff, good place. Everything good, a little problem that wifi coust 2 euro. I recommendet it in Rome.

Like everyone said before, this definitely feels and is a (former) hotel. The facilities were good and properly cleaned every morning. I was on a 2-month Euro trip and found the front desk staff rather on the apathetic side but the cleaning staff was very nice. It took a while for me to receive assistance from the front desk to resolve a problem with the wifi throughout the hostel, in particular to the top floors. There is not much interaction with the other people staying given the layout.

My sister and I stayed at this hostel in a dorm room and it was the perfect place for what we needed! The staff was so unbelievably helpful and let us leave our luggage there after we checked out while we saw the city some more. They helped us figure out the subway system and recommended an amazing restaurant also. It was definitely a great place for us!

• 19th May 2014

My room was just like an hotel one, only three beds room for 20 euros per night. The bathrooms (shared) were very clean. Free luggages deposit. Very good place to stay if you looking for something cheap and quiet close to the center.

• 10th Apr 2014

Great location, really safe, even in the early morning, there were police all around because of some embassies around. The bedroom and bathroom were really nice and clean, definitely a great place to stay. We booked a room for five and they gave us a room for 3 without any extra charge.

1 2 Next » last »