Carlton Arms Hotel Reviews

160 E. 25th Street, New York, USA

It's not for everyone. If you are expecting a clean, well taken care of hotel with facilities that one would normally expect in a hotel, you will be disappointed. For me, at the price you can rent a room in the location, and the atmosphere/art of the hotel, I absolutely loved it and would recommend it. I do not mind a somewhat dirty, dingy hotel when the price you pay for the location is what these guys have to offer.

• 26th Jun 2015

Place was easy to find and walking distance to Empire State Building. Only problem I had was no hot water. But other then that's it's cool and has wifi. Wouldn't mind staying there again just wish they would only charge me for the room instead of per person. 😑

Fab location, easily accessible. Helpful staff. It stands frozen in the 20th century. Badly in need of maintenance. The staircase is unsafe - one can easily slip.

I loved to stay at the Carlton Arms. I felt really privileged because of the power of art around me. And I loved to have the cats as well :-)