Carlton Arms Hotel

Fabulous 117 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 117 Total Reviews

13th Jan 2017

I stayed at The Carlton Arms for three nights. It is a very special place. I started to feel so at home that I kind of miss it, even though FB I am now back in my actual home. The halls and pretty much every other surface have been decorated by artists who live or have little bed there, so each room is unique. Some fixtures are a little "antique " but it is very clean, and my bed was very comfortable. The location was great, too. Coffee and tea are provided, in a little room off the lobby.

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Such a cool and amazing place! I would definitely move here if I had the opportunity. The staff was amazing, and the guy that helped me made my trip from the start! I was in town for interviews and the location was very close to the subway.

• USA, Male, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Really funky but kinda cool. Probably not appropriate for children. Staff was wonderful and facility was clean. Much cooler than staying at a plain Jane holiday inn or something.

• USA, Male, 31-40
11th Dec 2016

The artwork and the cats were great! Good location and reasonable price. We would definately stay here again.

3rd Dec 2016

This place had a great price for this time of year (early Dec), was in a accessible location, and had awesome art throughout the halls and rooms. I only gave the facilities a middle rating due to the showers only having cold/cool water during my stay. (On the bright side, taking a cold shower before heading outside to the cooler temperatures helped, just like taking a cold rinse before diving into a pool.)

3rd Dec 2016

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed no matter how many stars they have. All staff are very kind and friendly. I will definitely stay there again.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
12th Nov 2016

Lovely quirky place. I stayed in room 7, a private room facing the street. The man in charge is very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Nov 2016

Good value place to stay in Manhattan, my stay went smoothly. I would recommend bringing ear plugs because manhatten is really loud and if you have a room overlooking the street it can be quite noisy. Everything was clean, not far from subway, not a fancy place but has character. I felt safe on my own walking outside the hotel.

• sarahdangerx
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
1st Nov 2016

This was the coolest hostel I've ever stayed it. Don't love they gray cat too much he will love bite you. But over all it was such an awesome hotel. We got to choose which room we wanted.

• Finland, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Oct 2016

Location is excellent, in a quiet neighborhood. Subway stations, restaurants etc. are really close. The hotel cats are the cutest! Not suitable for persons looking for basic hotel rooms. The place is really colorful and unique. Beds offer just pillows and a sheet, blankets are offered if asked. We got to choose our room from three options which was nice. The window in our room didn't close properly but a blanket and a radiator in our room kept us warm. Would go there again!