Carnival Court Reviews

255 Long Street, Cape Town, South Africa

Heart of city center and with a sweet bar in the lobby, this place is super loud with a party atmosphere, it is an awesome hostel and exactly what we were looking for. Do not stay here if you're looking to get a good sleep each night. Staff was very helpful.

PEOPLE it's loud here. Don't stay here and expect to sleep :-) I Loved it here :-) The staff was great and helped me with everything I needed :-) I met lifetime friends here. I'll definitely come back and stay. Come and stay with a open heart and mind. Love you Carnival Court!

Great hostel right in the middle of Cape Town, relaxed atmosphere during the day and nice bar at night. Good place to stay if you only have a few days in Cape Town!

Guest should know that the noise at night when the bar starts oparating is unbareable, we were supposed to stay for 4 nights and ended up staying for just 2 because of that.

• 6th Feb 2014