Carnival Court Reviews

255 Long Street, Cape Town, South Africa

Great location, especially if you're wanting to go out every night. Very central, easy walk to the Water Front, and close to markets. The staff were brilliant, allowing me to shower when I arrived even though it was before check in, and I had an issue with my bank card and contacting my bank, but Enrico was great in trying to help me. Couldn't have a better stay.

Good place if you like parties, otherwise avoid entire Long Street. Friendly staff and good atmosphere. Cheers!

Very loud at night

Good for partying and meeting people but bad if you wanna get a good nights sleep! Definetly going to need earplugs (which are free at the reception). Stayed there twice and both times the rooms were very dirty!

Better places to stay, run down and noisy. Not a very social place

• 8th Dec 2014