Carnival Court Reviews

255 Long Street, Cape Town, South Africa

There was a night club going on in the bar. My room was two floors up and I didn't sleep all night because my bed frame was literally vibrating until 3:00 am. I checked out after one night of zero sleep.

Great location, especially if you're wanting to go out every night. Very central, easy walk to the Water Front, and close to markets. The staff were brilliant, allowing me to shower when I arrived even though it was before check in, and I had an issue with my bank card and contacting my bank, but Enrico was great in trying to help me. Couldn't have a better stay.

Good place if you like parties, otherwise avoid entire Long Street. Friendly staff and good atmosphere. Cheers!

← Back to search results