6.6
Good 45 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 45 Total Reviews
Carola del Sur Located at Angela de Perotti s/n., , Huacachina.
Peru
Huacachina Ica Angela de Perotti s/n.
66% 45
-14.0680556 -75.7255556
    Rooms available

• Costa Rica, Female, 31-40
20th Apr 2016
5.4

The front desk staff were really unhelpful and unfriendly, the restaurant staff however were amazing! There is party at the bar until 3-4 o'clock in the morning which won't let you sleep.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Mar 2016
2.3

I'm not fussy about where I stay and a bed's a bed to me, so I can get over the terrible rooms here (our room only had half a window so no security whatsoever). But I don't understand how a hotel can play music even louder than a club would until 6am. We paid to sleep in the hotel but got no sleep whatsoever. I've stayed in lots of party hostels in South America, none as unreasonably loud as this one. Feel completely ripped off and you couldn't pay me to stay here again

17th Mar 2016

Un buon ostello. Servizi ottimi, location fantastica. Se cercate relax, non e' proprio il massimo; l'ostello la notte, (sopratutto il weekend) si trasforma in un locale di tendenza. Se cercate divertimento... Avete trovato l'America.

10th Mar 2016
8.0

Was great if your after a party! Unfortunately I was ill during my stay and the hostel turns into a club almost every night with music pumping until 6am. Other than no sleep hostel is nice, good atmosphere and added bonus of the pool.

• England, Female, 41+
2nd Mar 2016
3.7

Carols del sur needs a lot of love. Jason is chatty and helpful, all other staff need a lot of training in customer service. We put our names down and paid for the BBQ, only to be questioned as to who we had booked with and if we had paid, then told, angrily, that we would have to wait while he cooked some more as his group were waiting... So we're we!! The next night we were asked to pay our bill as they had to pay someone else. The pool was filthy and we never saw anyone in it. Poor!!

• South Korea, Couple, 31-40
20th Feb 2016

It was wondeful Water pour well Faucet was a little bit bad There is club, pool! I like here.

1st Feb 2016
6.9

Carola del Sur has the potential to be a great hostal, the layout of the place is very social and cozy, but it could really use some updates. Maybe like really basic things like toilet seats and daily garbage cleanup in the courtyard and keeping the lobby bahroom spotless as this is a guests first impression of your hostel. Staff was nice location can´t really be anything other than good because Huacachina is a stones throw wide.It was really nice that they offer a BBQ.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
31st Jan 2016
6.9

It was a good place to just sleep in. There was only a double bed and a fan in the room. Very basic. The shower was what bother us the most. When you turned on the water, this entire colony of ants would come running out of their hole and climb up the side of the wall. Not pleasant while taking a shower, although I really didn't mind too much. I can live wherever I have a bed. The food was alright. I am vegetarian and there are vegetarian options. Staff was friendly and knowledgable.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
28th Nov 2015
5.7

The courtyard was great with hammocks all around, and lots of trees. The bar area is good too. We found the staff friendly. They had a great buggy tour right from the hostel. The driver was really fun! However, there was no toilet seat in our bathroom... there were ants all over the shower, and the room felt very dirty. We were told there was a party that night at check in (every Saturday night) but we didn't quite expect music pounding until 5 am. Maybe better for more party people than us.