9.5
Superb 2,794 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 2,794 Total Reviews
Carpe Noctem Original Located at Szobi utca 5, 3/8a, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1067 Szobi utca 5, 3/8a
95% 2794
47.5087367 19.0594983
    Rooms available

• mattmiller_50
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Aug 2016

One of the most welcoming hostels I've ever been to. The staff are amazing, facilities are great and the activities are insane. Fantastic work guys, I will definitely recommend you to all and I will be back!

17th Aug 2016

Lovely and helpful staff, real chill community vibe. This is a party hostel, so don't expect to get any sleep but you will have a fun time if that's what you're looking for.

16th Aug 2016

By far my favorite hostel I've stayed in on my trip so far. A small family type feel, and the staff is amazing and always willing to get fun with us. Definitely a party type, and there was not once I felt unsafe or uncomfortable here. Even after I checked out they let me hang out with them and do some more activities. Carpe OG is the best. I'll be back again someday. -Grant Horst

15th Aug 2016

Smallest hostel in the Budapest party hostel family, so it does have more of an intimate vibe. Staff was super chill and accommodating. Located a couple blocks from the Oktagon so you're close to food and the ruin pubs, plus trams/metros to take you where you need to go. I went during Sziget so I didn't get a feel for the dinners/hostel-led activities but after meeting the people that worked there I'm sure it would be a good time. Would recommend.

10th Aug 2016

We stayed here for a week during sziget festival. Really great place to meet people. The hostel feels like you are crashing your friends place rather than a big hostel. In particular Scotty made us feel very welcomed and made a that extra effort to getting to know us and ensure we were happy during the busy week. He had the perfect balance between being super fun, friendly and professional all at the same time! Would 100% recommend this hostel to anyone - plus you get free eggs! Always a winner.

9th Aug 2016

I had the best time here. These guys know how to party and chill out. Perfect and friendly place for all travelers :) Ask Scotty for one of his infamous blowjobs

• bassmaster_138146
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
9th Aug 2016

Fun party hostel that's part of a chain of five in Budapest, but I think the smallest, so you get to know the staff and others much easier. Even though I only stayed two nights they were totally cool with me and a mate catching their party bus to Sziget and also printing my train ticket a couple days afterward. Highly recommended!!

4th Aug 2016

Great family type hostel. Its small, do you can really get to know people. Great for solo travelers. Always an organized event on at night. And if you want to stay in its quiet so a win win. Staff were excellent. I had a great stay. Would stay again for sure

4th Aug 2016

Great hostel. Such a great vibe in the hostel. You are immediately welcomed by everyone and are included into the family. Would recommend to any solo travellers looking to have fun.

3rd Aug 2016

Carpe Noctem Original was just about my favourite hostel I stayed in whilst travelling Europe. It's a small sized hostel so it's incredibly easy to get to know other travellers and has by far the best staff I've met in my 2 months travelling. Crash, Slug, Belch and Scotty were working whilst I was staying at carpe noctem OG and did a perfect job in making sure that I had all the information needed to see the city, whilst also organising some of the best nights out in Europe!