Carpe Noctem Original

Superb 3010 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 3010 Total Reviews

11th Feb 2017

Bit tricky yo find the place, but once in was given the royal treatment! Everything you could need, on the house, plus breakfast included / always s bonus! Would recommend!

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

Stayed for 3 nights with my best friend and we both agreed that it was hands down the BEST hostel we have ever stayed in. The staff were just amazing, Rez, Apollo, Matt and Anaconda all made us feel so at home. Amazing location and great events put on every night organised by the staff. Would 100% reccomend this hostel to anyone and everyone coming to Budapest! We never wanted to leave! If you decide to stay here you will most definitely love it :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2017

AMAZING HOSTEL, definitely stay here if you are traveling alone, friendliest place I've ever stayed. So chill and they have tons of recommendations and activities to do with the hostel. So dope.

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
4th Feb 2017

Couldn't have wished for a better hostel to stay at. I'm a solo traveller but I wasn't alone for even one second. There are loads off activities during the day and at night. Chrushed it at the alcoholympics with Anaconda. Cured my hangover at the spa. Ate my free eggs and bacon every single night ('till they hid them for forgetting to do my dishes :D). Saw the city by day and by night and got send off with a bottle of champagne on a boat party! Thanks OG for the best week of my life!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Feb 2017

This has been one of my favourite hostels I've stayed in, and mainly due to the staff . Don't get me wrong the facilities are great! But the staff were amazing! Anaconda tears it up on the dance floor with you, Apollo will make sure you're well educated in Eurovision and is always up to start the party, Matt is a tonne of fun and always up for a good chat/banter and Rez will ensure your night is filled with memories and alcohol ;) Though the party is always moved out by 9pm.

• Blankissbby
  • USA, Female, 25-30
30th Jan 2017

It's a little tricky to find and it is in the 4th floor of a residential building with no elevator. That's the only negatives I can think of. Once you find it and get up there, it is a super cozy place with a fun and friendly atmosphere. The staff are amazing, I had a great time the whole week I was there and there are activities every night to go out and have fun in the city. They even helped me find a tattoo artist to get my first tattoo. Thanks Rez, Anaconda , Matt and Apollo 😊

28th Jan 2017

Free breakfast, tea and coffee all day. Staff are all extremely helpful. Lent me a jacket for my poor ass the entire stay. Social and has a nice little common area. Very secure. Also borrowed a pair of shoes for the cave tour. Only negative: I stayed on top bunk and did not have an outlet. Had to charge my phone by a desk, which meant I couldn't wake up and watch all of last night's Snapchats and see how many likes my Instagram photo got. Otherwise, 10/10!

27th Jan 2017

LOVE this hostel! Staff are super friendly and helpful and make you feel at home! Go on as many excursions with them as you can while you are there, they'll show you some amazing places! Would definitely recommend to a friend (after all, I found this hostel through a friend's recommendation as well!)

27th Jan 2017

Loved loved loved this hostel! This was my last hostel I stayed at before ending a 3 month trip and I couldn't be happier to leave on such a high note. The crew there is amazing and really made it the best experience. The hostel itself is like an apartment and so much fun, especially if you are a solo traveler (:

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Jan 2017

Carpe Noctem was amazing. Exactly what a hostel should be. Small, so you get to know everyone. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Events organised every night. We had a great three days here, wanted to stay longer. Thanks!!