Carpe Noctem Original Reviews

Szobi utca 5, 3/8a, Budapest, Hungary

Had the best time ever at Carpe Noctem!! The staff is so friendly (shout out to Giggles, Craig, Nina, Teabags and the rest) and the place is really clean. Cannot recommend enough!!!

Had a great time here. Staff and other house guest very friendly.

• 27th Jun 2015

An excellent combination of a friendly & cosy atmosphere with the added bonus of great partying. The staff were immediately friendly and let me into their hostel circle. I literally rocked up with no plan at all and they were even keen enough to take me around a festival over the weekend. The hostel is very well suited to those travelling alone who want to make the most of their trip. Thanks so much guys :)

• 25th Jun 2015

Honestly one of the best hostels we have ever stayed at. We could not find one single fault. The facilities are great and always clean. Location is perfect. Overall the best aspect of this hostel are the staff. They are the coolest, so hanging out with them is super attractive. They make everyone feel welcome and they love to have a good time. Giggles and Nina are actually both amazing. Craig's bread is incredible. Teabags and Elly are the best. We love this hostel more then words can describe

Thank you so much girls! Please come back soon!!!! Lots of love from everyone xoxox

Best hostel I've ever been to. Amazing for solo travelers. Great family feel and wicked parties!

Ive stayed at 20 hostels in Europe so far and this is my favorite hostel in a major city and I actually ended up extending my stay. Perfect for a solo traveler. Staff is awesome and there are planned parties every night. Giggles, Craig, Ellie, Nina and Teabags thanks for everything. I'll try to make it back and make a fool of myself again. Also if management at Budapest Party Hostels is reading this you should give all the staff a raise because they really deserve it.

I've stayed at over 30 hostels and this one is by far the best. The second (and I do mean the second) I arrived I felt at home and completely welcome. I arrived at the hostel at about 8:45 on a Thursday. I had wanted to take the boat on the Danube (the group had already left at 8:30) but that was no problem! They told me exactly where to go so I could meet up with the rest. By the way, definitely take that boat cruise! Highly recommend! I'm a shy person and I felt completely at home. Must go!

I liked my stay here. My only major complaint is that they always took people to the same hostel bar, Retox. This is great every now and then, but not every night. Wish they would've taken us to other bars throughout the city. Otherwise, the facilities were nice. The rooms were big, which was nice and it was near major public transportation making it easy to get around.

Fun party hostel

I really enjoyed everything about this hostel. Not only do they give you free eggs and toast to make your own breakfast in the morning but the hostel is located in a very convenient location and the staff is extremely friendly. This is one of the 5 major party hostels but this one is much more laid back and you can actually sleep! However they do party hard and be ready for lot's of great pub crawls and activities outside the hostel. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Loved staying here. The staff is super wonderful and make you feel like family. They really go out of their way to make you have the best stay. Gonna miss this place!

I absolutely loved staying here and am already planning my return. Everyone was so kind and open to meeting new people. The hostel crew was a blast. Definitely go here if you want to meet travelers and party. Such great planned activities! Can't wait to come back!

Really great way to meet people and experience all that the city has to offer - excellent if you're on your own/in a pair

The hostel is on the top floor of a cool, rustic, landmark building. Inside it is set up to be a home-away-from-home. The walls are covered in funny memories and hilariously useful things. The staff are more like your roommates (who happen to be wiser than you, and want to use their wisdom to make sure you have the best time ever in Budapest), and less like landlords. Definitely do what they recommend. If there is a cool party that you wouldn't to miss, they will make sure you know about it.

• 4th Jun 2015

Nothing beats this place, there is always something to do and the staff makes sure you have a great time no matter what. Make sure to do the boat cruise on Thursday or Monday for the time of your life. Thank you Giggles, Elle, Craig, Teabag, and Nathan for the best time of my life nothing can replace the memories you helped me make on my journey.

Definitely the most solo traveller friendly place I have ever stayed at. It's basically impossible not to meet awesome people here, and the hostel always has something going on to bring people together. The staff are legends. Most people seem to end staying longer than planned, and I can totally see why!

I had such a sick time in Budapest thanks to Carpe Noctem! Honestly don't know what I would've done without the kind staff and welcoming people.

• 28th May 2015

Carpe Noctem OG was amazing! After having my first drink at the pub crawl on my first night i had already fallen in love with the culture that this hostel provides, along with the amazing people and relaxed yet party atmosphere. If you can't back up your drinking 2 nights in a row, don't even bother because these guys know how to have an amazing night. I had an unforgettable 10 days here and cannot wait to go back and visit the crew! You would be crazy not to come here :)

• 20th May 2015

The hostel was amazing and the staff were super friendly. We loved it so much, we stayed extra days! Pixie, Giggles, Ellie, Amber, and Teabags are amazinggggg. Pixie is a sexier version of Russel Brand in leggings ;)

• 15th May 2015

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. They immediately made us feel like we were at home and were very welcoming. The staff is really good at making you feel involved in the hostel and helps you navigate the city very easily! The nights out with the hostel were awesome! The facilities were awesome and very clean! The location felt very safe and the rooms were nice. We did not want to leave Carpe Noctum and were sad when we hugged everyone, especially the staff, goodbye.