Carpe Noctem Original Reviews

Szobi utca 5, 3/8a, Budapest, Hungary

Awesome place to stay if you are solo and looking to socialize! Staff is there to help and make sure you have an enjoyable experience. At the same time, they do have some rules which must be respected. Beds are also really comfortable. Best hostel I've ever stayed in

I had a great stay at Carpe Noctem. The staff were unbelievably friendly, and the whole place just had a very "family feel" about it. There was always plenty to do in the evenings and they helped me make my best of Budapest.

• 27th Apr 2015

Absolutely loved the staff there, Giggles and Elly were very helpful. We went out a couple of times and it seemed us all going out as friends instead of them being tourist guides and taking us out.

It was an absolute pleasure to stay. Staff is super friendly, always there and always trying to help out! It's true party hostel. It's one of the best hostel I have ever stayed. Highly recommended! Cant wait to return!

• 24th Apr 2015
  • manigoyal201272
  • India

Carpe Noctum was excellent! The staff is very helpful and accomadating. I recommend this hostel because the party option is always available but they are also very aware of noise levels, after 8:30 or so it's quiet so sleep is not hard to come by. I recommend taking the dive bar pub crawl with Giggles and Graham, and definitely the boat trip! Budapest is just fantastic! Thank you Carpe Noctum xo

Hostel was what you would expect from a party hostel. Great staff, good environment, little bit of odd placement in the residential building but great fun nonetheless.

awesome hostel, awesome, staff, awesome drinking. If you like to drink heavily, make new friends while drinking, go out with travelers, and hang out with staff, this is the place. In 4 days, I partied every night, went out with the ridiculously hilarious and friendly staff, and formed incredible memories. highly highly recommend, if you want chill during the day, but also party come night. If you want to get black out first thing in the morning, check out their sister hostels.

A perfect ! In the center of Budapest , very nice, helpful and staff. There was a nice and positive atmosphere! I can only recommend it !!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »