Carpe Noctem Original Reviews

Szobi utca 5, 3/8a, Budapest, Hungary

My second stay at Carpe Noctem, and it didn't disappoint, what can I say the staff are awesome! cheers guys :)

Loved staying at an awesome hostel with even better staff who were extra helpful at all times. Will definitely return soon! X

• 1st Sep 2015

We loved everything about this hostel! Where do I begin!.. The staff were amazing, straight away we felt right at home and were given a 30min intro about the city/things to do/places to eat and drink etc. Family dinners each night are a great way to meet everyone and they have planned activities which change each night which were all awesome! They also have quiet time from 9pm so if you want to sleep you can! Best hostel ever!! Thanks to the Carpe Crew! Jo & Matt x

We had the most incredible time in Budapest mainly because of how amazing carpe noctem OG was. It's been our favourite hostel on our trip. It was so much fun and the staff are such a great group of people. It's quite a small hostel and everyone is so friendly and they have family dinners every night. The nights out were so fun and we had a mad time so we are definitely coming back for longer next time!

• 30th Aug 2015

The staff were absolutely fabulous. Definitely a great experience.

Great place to stay. As one of the big five, there's always a good party starting with your hostel and then the other 4! I liked this one as I could chill there for a calm atmosphere or follow the hostel staff and crowd to the other hostels for a party. New activities to do everyday during the day and night!

Having travelled through most of Europe over the past 9 months, I have stayed at a lot of hostels. Two of them stand above the rest, and Carpe Noctem is one of those two. You will struggle to have more fun anywhere in any hostel, you definitely won't find better in Budapest. The staff go above and beyond, they're very professional, but at the same time they really just feel like other guests. They're so friendly and genuinely interested in talking to you and spending time with you.

It isn't easy to describe Carpe Noctem OG because it is so hard to believe that a hostel can become a home, staff can be your family, and strangers be best friends, and all that in just a matter of hours, but at OG it is inevitable. If you're a solo traveler, a group of mates, or even a couple, it's the perfect place to stay. There's literally always something going on to be a part of, and I can guarantee you won't waste a single second in Budapest!

• 24th Aug 2015

Great Hostel, perfect for solo travellers, staff super friendly and engaging with guests. Different activities each night plus good advice on sightseeing in the city and best places to eat. Thanks heaps, great stay!

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed at! Do yourself a favor and book, you will fall in love with the hostel, the nightlife, and especially the staff. These guys do a bang up job to make you feel at home, and being a solo traveller I fit in immediately as if I had lived there for years. Family dinners are a must, and make sure you get yourself on to Ellie's pub crawl. One of the best nights of my whole trip! I cant wait to come back here, I'll be back ASAP.

I absolutely loved it here. I stayed at Vitae last time but I loved OG because it's so small it makes it feel like you're part of a little family. The staff are all wonderful and I can't wait to come back. Nina I miss you already!

The hostel do have a good atmosphere, especially if you are looking for party. Good location too. However, there were some points that I did not like. The facilities were poor (doors at the bathroom not closing properly, leaks in the bathroom); My bed was not comfortable; Staff, although very friendly, gave me wrong information about how to get to train station. My stay was good, but could've been much better if these points were improved.

Fab hostel! Great for meeting other backpackers, delicious cheap family dinners, lovely staff and had an awesome night out at karaoke! Definitely will be coming back!

This is hands down the best hostel I've stayed in. It's clean, comfy beds, aircon that actually works, fast wifi, great showers, delightful family dinners. But all this pales in comparison to the staff (actually the best people ever) and the family atmosphere created with the other guests. This is a hostel that loves to party and wants you to make the most of your stay, if you want to make friends and have a great time in Budapest stay here. I would never stay anywhere else.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »