Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

The rooms and bathrooms were pretty dirty and smelly. They could use some more cleaning considering they were shared. Hostel activities were fun and very well organised. The entrance was not very nice but it was secure. Location was very good. It was very hot, there was a fan but it didnt do much.

absolutely dirty place... smelly rooms, puked bathrooms, stained carpets, broken things in the bathrooms, staff wearing pijamas. Great location but nothing else... totally disgusting, not recommended to anyone who wants to have a decent rest.

From my check in by the awesome Fables to the location and nightly social activities run by the hostels I had the best stay. Perfect if you're on your own or with friends, all the staff are super friendly and even helped me laugh off the fact I missed my train to leave Budapest as everyone is so happy to be there they want you to stay as long as you can. Definitely recommend vitae!

• 30th Aug 2015

Most amazing hostel, it totally made our stay in Budapest- we loved it :) seriously you have to go, the staff are so friendly and fun and chilled and you will have such a good time if you are up for going out and drinking especially. We met loads of cool people and although the hostel was not as formal as other ones we've stayed at, the more friend like service the staff offer makes you feel right at home and there recommendations are amazing. They are also pretty organised underneath it all too

• 29th Aug 2015

vitae was my first hostel experience ever and honestly i don't know how I'm ever gonna be able to stay anywhere else ever again! the ppl there are unbelievable humans and even tho i only stayed there for 3 days i felt like i had been friends with them for years. vitae overall has such good vibes, everyone goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable and at home. i didn't want to leave at all. shoutout to santi, clover and cosmo for especially killing it i can't wait to see you all again!!!

• 27th Aug 2015

The best hostel I have stayed at in Europe!! The atmosphere, the staff, the nights out are all amazing! Wouldn't ever stay at another hostel in Budapest!! Also Aussie Dave, clover and the lads are amazing! If you want to meet people and have good nights out, then this is the place to be!

This hostel is the best! Such a crazy party atmosphere the staff are so much fun, thank you pepper clover santi and fables!! much cleaner than the other party hostels in budapest (great air con!) there are so many activities every night so it's great for solo travelers to meet people. you'll want to stay forever thanks again!

Best place ever, it feels like a massive sleepover with the greatest humans on the planet. Location is safe, staff is amazing and are always incredibly helpful with activities and making sure everyone gets home safe. Shoutout to Santi for being a saint and always helping us and even hanging out with us on his days off. 100% coming back soon.

Vitae is described as "chiller" than their other location, so I'm left wondering how insane that one must be. Not the place to go if you want clean bathrooms, or luxuries like soap and fully-intact pillows. Definitely the place to go for a good time. Great group outings and parties every day, art everywhere, central location you can walk to basically anything from, and the staff was so friendly and welcoming. Despite the mess I wish I could've stayed longer.

I've been around and to a lot of party hostels and this one is one of the best ever! It strikes an incredible balance between good vibes, atmosphere, positive staff and the ability to sleep after 10 if you so choose. The hostel has really thought of all the little things you could need and made my stay in Budapest that much sweeter.

Legendary hostel, if you think you know how good Budapest you have no idea. Shout out to the legends Fables, Cyclops and Gillie. Stay here or make the biggest mistake of your life.

Terrible stay. Me and my friends all left with scratchy throats and colds because the place was filthy and dusty. The website said towels provided but the staff were not bothered doing laundry and although we stayed 5 days, still hadn't gotten any, had to purchase elsewhere. The toilets had no electricity for two days. There was very rarely soap. The building is dingy and eery.. Didn't feel very safe. They didn't have space for lockers. The staff were rude and intimidating.

• 21st Aug 2015

Sick hostel!! Fables is a legend, absolute weapon in paintball and drinks like a fish, whilst remaining a dashingly handsome ladies magnet. In my travels abroad I'm yet to meet a greater bloke, and i hope in the years to come i will venture back to Carpe Noctem Vitae, only to be in the presence of the Godlike Man that is Fables xoxox

• 21st Aug 2015

Fables, Gilly and Cosmo are wicked cool dudes! Had such a great time at Vitae and would definitely reccommend it to anyone looking for a good mix between partying and relaxing. The hostel itself has a great amount of space to meet people, so it's definitely the place for people travelling solo. Will definitely find my way back there again. Thanks for all the fun times!

I've never stayed at a hostel where I felt like I was best friends with everyone straight after walking through the doors! They go above and beyond to ensure that you have the time of your life. Fables is the man, easy on the eye as well...

Be ready to party and have a sick Tine, staff will be your mate and force drinks down you, plus fables is a top bloke, sick drikker, sharpshooter and unlucky to be cheated victory in the second round of Paintball by aussie Dave.

It was not what I expected as I could hardly get close to my bed in between backpacks, clothes, empty bottles and other kind of rubbish on the floor. The smell of the room was awful and bathroom was not clean at all. The hostel is in the 4th floor with no lifts. Finally, the matress was so thin that I could sleep well.

'Hostel' doesn't really describe this place - it's more like a fort you've made with your mates and it's sick as. 'Staff' doesn't really describe the people who work there - they're more like a group of smiley, beautiful mother ducks that shepherd you home when you're totaled on Budapest's best selection. '100%' doesn't really describe the atmosphere here, it's more like double that then chuck in the sickest time you've ever had with total legends and the feeling of home all in one.

We really had fun there! The staff is awesome, and the hostel does a lot of activities during the day and the night like tours, pub crawls, spa parties, boat parties.. It is definetly the right hostel if you want to meet people, drink, party, but also visit the beautiful Budapest!

There comes a time in your life when everything becomes clear and sound. I had been travelling for nearly 2 months before arriving at vitae, and I can honestly say that nothing compared and will ever compare to my time spent at this wonderful place. The facilities here are only topped by the wonderful staff who go out of their way to meet your every need. The nightly events are going to change your life, and the city during the day will make your heart happy. Miley is the best. I will be back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7