9.3
Superb 4,298 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 4,298 Total Reviews
Carpe Noctem Vitae Located at Erzsebet korut 50, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest Budapest 1073 Erzsebet korut 50
93% 4298
47.5023009 19.0663433
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
20th Jan 2017

All the reviews say it, but this actually an epically good hostel. Great staff who interact with the guests, great communal areas and epically fun organised events every evening. Great if you are a solo traveller. Great if you are a group. Great if you want to party but also great if you want to chill out for a bit as well. Good amenities, everything was clean and it's in an ideal location. Cannot say enough about this hostel! It's one of my favourites! Ash

17th Jan 2017

Great Hostel with a perfect Location within the city. The staff is super friendly and if you are looking for a big group to go out to party at night this hostel is the perfect choice. But even if you want to stay home and have a quiet night it is possible, since everyone that wants to party leaves the hostel before 9 pm.

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Jan 2017

Popeye was the best, always recommend staying here. I am most definitely coming back. See you soon boyz!

16th Jan 2017

I must give a shout out to Aussie Dave, Jewma, Clover, Fables, Dregs, Dribbles Sweats, Led, Myrtle, Minion, Grindr & the Carpe Noctem Vitae Crew. I was there for 3 nights and it was amazing.Staff was super friendly, funny& very knowledgeable about the area. This is the place to be if you're looking to party and meet awesome ppl. Staff made me felt so welcomed. I recommend this place to anyone going to Budapest. I will be back again very soon, thanks for the memories, nice to see that staff cares

16th Jan 2017

The best of the best! You will likely end up extending a time or two or five. ;) Amazing staff and travelers and atmosphere. Still quiet in the evenings as the party crew leaves at 8:30 for each nights shenanigans (you should do them all - so may as well start with a week when ya book;)). Perfect place for anyone and especially a solo traveler. You'll make friends that'll last a lifetime while partying til you can't party anymore (well, until tomorrow that is;)).

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Jan 2017

This hostel is by far the best I have ever stayed at. The staff are always willing to help out with anything you might need. The best thing about Vitae is the family vibe, everyone is friendly and welcoming and you never have to look far to find some like minded people.

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

No complaints :) - Lew

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

I heard great things about Carpe Noctem Vitae before my stay and it definitely lived up to the hype! I enjoyed the atmosphere--everyone was super friendly and the staff was super knowledgable and inclusive. They were incredibly helpful with everything. One of the pipes broke while I was there, which obviously was not the hostel's fault but was a huge inconvenience. I appreciated that the hostel was willing to help us find alternate accommodation even though I did not take them up on the offer

• HLGilker
  • USA, Male, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

I absolutely loved all of the staff and the atmosphere and everything about it! My one concern that I had was that we didn't have any storage in my direct room I was staying in but if I needed to lock anything important, they could accommodate it! Not a super crazy party hostel and if you needed to stay in then you could easily get a nights rest.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Jan 2017

After hearing about this hostel from friends of mine, I couldn't resist booking three nights here...well, a few nights turned into five, since the staff make it impossible to leave! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming, and the place is the perfect balance of party and relaxation. The bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen are all tidy and well organised, and I cannot fault any part of the BPH experience. Vitae, I'll definitely be back! P.S. Shout out to Fables for being the biggest legend going!