Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

The time on the Hostel Was really nice, you cna definitely meet some nice people from all the parts on the world. The hostel organize events for all the days, the staff always can help you to find something to do too. I just have a few bad comments the Cleanliness and the baths/toilets is not to good, can be better... I totally recommend if you want to go to party!!

• 18th Apr 2014

Loved this place so much, had to come back a second time! The chill vibe of the staff and great atmosphere of the hostel is immediately welcoming. Perfect for solo traveling and meeting new people. Events are planned for every night, so there is always something to do, it is never boring! I especially commend this hostel for creating an environment where you can party as well as get a decent nights sleep. From my experiences, you'll never want to leave!

• 16th Apr 2014

Make your best life decision so far and stay at this hostel. It is 100% the best. The staff, nights out, location and everything else you can think of are super awesome and I'm already planning the next time I will be back! Would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to have the best time of their life.

• 14th Apr 2014

Great place for 20 something's looking to make the most of Budapest's lively nightlife. Nightly events and collaborations with the other party hostels made it easy to meet other travelers and have a good time with cheap drinks. Also a good place to chill and stay in if one feels like it. Would recommend this hostel to anyone who values sleep but is also looking for fun nights.

• 14th Apr 2014

Best hostel I have stayed in and also the cheapest!!! The staff are absolutely the best and so fun!! I was seriously so sad I couldn't stay longer!!

• 14th Apr 2014

Loved the hostel - especially the staff!

I never wanted leave to leave this place! Vitae is one of the greatest hostels I've ever stayed at, the people are awesome, and really go out of their way to make sure you have an awesome time. I will be coming back for sure!!

Fantastic atmosphere, staff that really care of everyone is having fun and disco showers. Best hostel I've ever stayed at.

Came to Carpe Noctem Vitae on my gap year, loved it so much went again the next year and brought all my mates. All the staff are really friendly and very helpful and there is a great atmosphere in the hostel to meet other people. The events the hostel runs are great fun. If you stay here you will have a great time and fall in love with Budapest!

• 7th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It may be a party hostel but that shouldn't put you off. They have good rules about quiet hours after 10pm, and you couldn't really wish for a better location or freindlier staff

Staff was very friendly and helpful! Be ready for people trying to rope you into pub crawls... But the hostel was clean, great facilities, and generally full of good people.

Even a 100% score wouldn't do this hostel justice. It is absolutely the best place I have ever stayed in! The staff are great, and very helpful. They show you around and go out partying with all the guests every night. The hostel itself is a great place as well, and very well located in the centre of the city. And Budapest...Budapest is fantastic. Great food, cheap drinks, beautiful buildings. I will definitely come back asap, and I'm a 100% sure I'll be staying in this hostel again!!

• 5th Apr 2014

I should have know being 31 that this hostel was a fewer years behind me. Traveled with my wife and friend. It was a great place to meet other party seekers and also offered great adventure opportunities. Would recommend this place to only the young spirited traveler with a knack for some party seeking. Staff was helpful and available. Carpets pretty beat up and stained. Beds comfortable.

what a fun hostel! great location, great staff, a guaranteed blast!

I rarely right reviews for hostels but my friend and I had such a great time! The location is amazing and walking distance to everything you would want to see in Budapest. The staff is fantastic. So fun, helpful, and easy going. You feel like you are staying with a group of your friends. It's a perfect combination of fun and a place to come back and relax. Budapest is an amazing city and Carpe Noctem is the perfect place to stay while you see it! Already planning my return visit ☺

It's a truly awful feeling checking out of Vitae. I love this place! Fantastic nights out, excellent facilities in the hostel (where else can you get a disco shower?), central location and most importantly, incredible staff. If you are looking for somewhere to party but also with the option to chill out, Vitae is the place. Special mention to C5, Norway (Seriously. My God), Seth, Snoopy, Aussie Dave, Cyclops, Jacs and the rest, love you guys and I hope we meet again one day!

If you like to party this is a perfect place. The staff are often around during the day, so the place never feels dead. However, the bathrooms are awful. All up amazing value for money, as you get towels etc too, and the common areas are really cool. You're meant to get kicked out of the hostel at 10pm unless you're going to bed, which is a bit strange for a party hostel. Beds were comfy, security was good. The staff were slightly pushy, but really helpful.

Wow, I don't even know where to begin. This was most definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff were INCREDIBLE and truly cared about the well being of every single guest. The nightly events were always a blast - the spontaneous dance parties, group drinking games, and pillow fights were fun as well! I felt safe and at home the whole time. Overall, the atmosphere was extra chill and if you go to Budapest and don't stay at this hostel, you are missing out.

• 30th Mar 2014

Thanks for everything guys! My group and I had an amazing time staying at Vitae :) The atmosphere was amazing, the events organised were insane and the staff made staying in Budapest an even better experience. Shout out to Cosmo and Snoopy for making my group and I feel really welcome and involved.

• 29th Mar 2014

Why did I have to leave?

• 27th Mar 2014