Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is the best! Such a crazy party atmosphere the staff are so much fun, thank you pepper clover santi and fables!! much cleaner than the other party hostels in budapest (great air con!) there are so many activities every night so it's great for solo travelers to meet people. you'll want to stay forever thanks again!

I've been around and to a lot of party hostels and this one is one of the best ever! It strikes an incredible balance between good vibes, atmosphere, positive staff and the ability to sleep after 10 if you so choose. The hostel has really thought of all the little things you could need and made my stay in Budapest that much sweeter.

Legendary hostel, if you think you know how good Budapest you have no idea. Shout out to the legends Fables, Cyclops and Gillie. Stay here or make the biggest mistake of your life.

Terrible stay. Me and my friends all left with scratchy throats and colds because the place was filthy and dusty. The website said towels provided but the staff were not bothered doing laundry and although we stayed 5 days, still hadn't gotten any, had to purchase elsewhere. The toilets had no electricity for two days. There was very rarely soap. The building is dingy and eery.. Didn't feel very safe. They didn't have space for lockers. The staff were rude and intimidating.

• 21st Aug 2015

Sick hostel!! Fables is a legend, absolute weapon in paintball and drinks like a fish, whilst remaining a dashingly handsome ladies magnet. In my travels abroad I'm yet to meet a greater bloke, and i hope in the years to come i will venture back to Carpe Noctem Vitae, only to be in the presence of the Godlike Man that is Fables xoxox

• 21st Aug 2015

Fables, Gilly and Cosmo are wicked cool dudes! Had such a great time at Vitae and would definitely reccommend it to anyone looking for a good mix between partying and relaxing. The hostel itself has a great amount of space to meet people, so it's definitely the place for people travelling solo. Will definitely find my way back there again. Thanks for all the fun times!

I've never stayed at a hostel where I felt like I was best friends with everyone straight after walking through the doors! They go above and beyond to ensure that you have the time of your life. Fables is the man, easy on the eye as well...

Be ready to party and have a sick Tine, staff will be your mate and force drinks down you, plus fables is a top bloke, sick drikker, sharpshooter and unlucky to be cheated victory in the second round of Paintball by aussie Dave.

It was not what I expected as I could hardly get close to my bed in between backpacks, clothes, empty bottles and other kind of rubbish on the floor. The smell of the room was awful and bathroom was not clean at all. The hostel is in the 4th floor with no lifts. Finally, the matress was so thin that I could sleep well.

'Hostel' doesn't really describe this place - it's more like a fort you've made with your mates and it's sick as. 'Staff' doesn't really describe the people who work there - they're more like a group of smiley, beautiful mother ducks that shepherd you home when you're totaled on Budapest's best selection. '100%' doesn't really describe the atmosphere here, it's more like double that then chuck in the sickest time you've ever had with total legends and the feeling of home all in one.

We really had fun there! The staff is awesome, and the hostel does a lot of activities during the day and the night like tours, pub crawls, spa parties, boat parties.. It is definetly the right hostel if you want to meet people, drink, party, but also visit the beautiful Budapest!

There comes a time in your life when everything becomes clear and sound. I had been travelling for nearly 2 months before arriving at vitae, and I can honestly say that nothing compared and will ever compare to my time spent at this wonderful place. The facilities here are only topped by the wonderful staff who go out of their way to meet your every need. The nightly events are going to change your life, and the city during the day will make your heart happy. Miley is the best. I will be back!

I had the most amazing time at Carpe Noctem. I was traveling solo and the hostel was the perfect place to meet people to go out at night. Everyone I met was friendly and nice. I went on the Pub Crawl and Boat Party and had the time of my life -- I want to come back ASAP.

• 19th Aug 2015

Carpe Noctem Vitae has hands down been the best most memorable hostel experience I've ever had. When I arrived I barely knew one person, I left with dozens of new incredible friends from around the world. A solo traveler's wonderland! I believe it's all due to the amazing staff who work there. You can tell they all genuinely love being there, and after my first night I never wanted to leave either! They have the cleanest facilities I've seen and the most knowledgeable staff. So much love:)

• 19th Aug 2015

Love this place, city had a 48 hour blackout and that didn't fault the vibe of the place!! Had an absolute blast. Fables is a beer drinking God and an all round top bloke! See you next time guys.

This has been our favourite hostel. The amazing staff are what makes this place. They make you feel at home and part of the team instantly. Great nightly events happening all the time as well as a great pub crawl. Would have liked more showers/toilets and had them cleaned a little more... But still the best time we've ever had!!!

Linen very dirty, because it's put on the floor before the bed. Besides that, staff were generally great. The pub crawls and different evening events planned were perfect for meeting people.

• 18th Aug 2015

Carpe Noctem Vitae was unlike anything I was expecting when I walked in. Showing up around 10:30, people weren't anywhere near being out of bed. Everyone clearly had a great previous night. Personally, I thought the hostel felt kinda homey. I really enjoyed the staff who were always cracking jokes, hanging out with the people in the lobby, and always willing to be helpful. I would definitely recommend this hostel to a friend and I hope I have the chance to go back.

• 18th Aug 2015

Easily in the top couple of hostels I've stayed at in Europe! Even a 48 hour blackout due to a massive electrical storm could not ruin the experience or the hostels vibe. Special shout out to staff member Ash - can't skull a beer but a great bloke!

• 17th Aug 2015

Miley is the best staff member to date! He had warm, luxurious and welcoming hugs. Don't leave without one. Seriously best hostel to date. they couldn't get rid of me!

• 16th Aug 2015