Carpe Noctem Vitae

Superb 4390 Total Reviews
Superb 4390 Total Reviews

19th Feb 2017

The best place to stay in Budapest, it's a party hostel and they won't let even a single night to be dull and boring. Also the connectivity of this hostel is awesome.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

Had the best weekend of our Eurotrip at Carpe Noctem Vitae. Great night activities, easy to meet other people, comfortable facilities and incredible staff. Atmosphere enough to party hard but also to stay in and relax if you feel like it. Would travel back to Budapest just to stay here

16th Feb 2017

Definitely the best trip I've ever been on and I can honestly say that Carpe Noctem Vitae is responsible for my amazing stay in Budapest! Amazing Staff members and in particular Dan aka COPY! One of the most awesome dudes I've ever met. It was an amazing atmosphere! Thank you to the hostile and staff! #COPY4PRESIDENT

16th Feb 2017

11/10 dope experience. Cool staff. Made tons of friends, wish I could've stayed longer than the weekend.

16th Feb 2017

My stay at Budapest was phenomenal because of carpe noctem vitae. This was a last minute trip so we had no idea of what to do and witin thin first 30 minites of being there , we knee exactly what we wanted to do each day . I would like to thank copy for helping us out daily , he made our trip 100% better. #copyforpresident2020

16th Feb 2017

I spent 5 glorious days in the lively city of Budapest. And without the hostel of Carpe Noctem Vitae it would not have been nearly as fun. Their staff is the best I've ever seen, with a man named Copy as the most helpful man I've met. The staff as a whole showed fearless leadership through the busy streets of Budapest and lead to some amazing memories. Highly recommend booking here, and if you don't I think you're stupid. #Copy2020

16th Feb 2017

A 10/10 rating doesn't do this hostel justice. The atmosphere of this place is unlike any other hostel I've stayed at. Everyone there feels like family rather than stranger, parties were unreal too! Definitely will be coming back, highly recommend! Shout out to Copy, made the trip so much more fun!! Thank you Carpe Noctem Vitae!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Feb 2017

Ripper hostel, with great mix of a chill out atomsphere, daily activities (bathes and caving) and of course partying hard. You will meet awesome people and end up extending you stay. Staff super friendly and make you feel at home instantly. Led is a beaut and made me feel welcome as soon as I arrived. Loved it here.

14th Feb 2017

Definitely a great hostel if you want to party, they have events planned every night to go out and do a lot of cool things. I also ended up going adventure caving after I heard about it through Carpe and it was so much fun. Overall, very chill environment and the staff is awesome. The beds are kind of uncomfortable but I've had worse.

13th Feb 2017

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Perfect for solo travelers. Amazing staff. They all love to have a good time, and genuinely want to make sure you have one too. If you take your drinking seriously, try and get with my man Fables (he's a legend) and compete on his team for the alcoholympics drinking game night. Come stay at Vitae, it will be one of the best experiences you'll get from a hostel.