Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Great hostel with the most amazing staff. Felt like home. The aquarium was an experience make sure you ask about it and a man named Frame. Can recommend. Murph, Tables, Ghillie, Australian David, C-belt, Cyclops, Clover, Meddler, Pepper, DJ and Fables were a top crew. Also my bad Clover.

• 18th Dec 2014

I had a wonderful stay. The staff is really friendly and makes you feel welcome. They're always available to answer questions or give you ideas on how to advance your holiday. There's a party atmosphere, but there's enforced quiet hours after 10, so sleeping isn't an issue. It's in a great location - within walking distance to a lot of attractions. Clean, safe, easy registration. 10/10 would stay again!

• 15th Dec 2014

Great hostel, great vibe and great staff. The perfect hostel to stay at if you are looking for a PARTY but also interested in seeing what the city has to offer in the day. Really good for people traveling solo. The staff gave a detailed map reading (thanks tinks!) on where to go and what to do which was really helpful. I understand why so many people stay and never want to leave !

Great staff, very welcoming, and helpful with directions and things to do. Would defo go back.

• 10th Dec 2014

If you come to Europe and miss VITAE you haven't done Europe right. These sexy fools are my family. They love all us crazy alcoholics who check in and because of them we never leave. 9th visit as good as ever! LOVE DAT STAFF- cyclops: master of the 12 realms , babbee and newest 11th realm master cbelt, tables and clover: what legends- thanks again y'all, the most fantastic gurrllll hitch, that beauty murph rockin the bun, ghillie and his fly boys, and medlers amazing cuddles. Cheers ya cunts xx

• 9th Dec 2014

Drink, Sleep, Rave, Drink, Repeat! Awesome hostel with even better staff. The staff went the extra mile to make me feel welcome. For a laid back hostel they are very organised with the events that they ran every night. Shout out to Cyclops, Murph, Tables and Gilly who were the sickest kents around. Highly recommend for a good time. Will be back. Wish I could stay longer! Cheers kents!

Vitae is one of the most incredible places I've ever been, I checked in for 2 nights and stayed for 2 weeks. Steven, you're an amazing person and you've become a true friend, I wish you the best at bph

Awesome hostel. The staff, the facilities, everything about it was great. If you want to party but also have the time to know the city, this is your hostel.

• 7th Dec 2014

Two words - Frame and lightweight. Stay at vitae and you´ll understand what I am referring to. Seriously though, if you´re up for a rad time at night and down to meet heaps of people (if you have an Australian fetish, you are in for a treat) stay at vitae! No doubt some of the best lads and lasses running around in Europe in this one beautiful city.

I had the best time at this hostel, probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at actually. The staff is awesome and so are the people that stay there. It's a great place for solo travelers to meet other people because the staff always has something going on every night so makes it easy to meet others. I was only there for 2 nights and wish I could have extended my stay but had my flight booked. Therefore I just booked my ticket to return back! I cannot wait. Book this hostel!!!

• 5th Dec 2014

This hostel is a pretty rad place - great staff, events and people! I would recommend it to anyone heading to Budapest. The only downside was inconsiderate people coming home flipping on the lights / having parties - which is not great at 5am . Overall a really great stay! I will be back!

I can't put into words how amazing this hostel is. I called it Home from the minute I walked in. I extended my stay twice and never wanted to leave! It's super clean, raging amounts of fun but still has quiet hours, super safe, staff and guests are all like family, great family dinners and kitchen space, best common room, rad disco shower, incredible amount of activities for every day and night, and so much more! Seriously don't book anywhere else! I love you Vitae and I can't wait to come back!

• 4th Dec 2014

After my first stay at Vitae during the summer I didn't think any other trip could come close to matching its shear immensity. However, winter in Budapest and Vitae is a completely different experience and one that took my love for this hostel to an even higher level. Though some of the staff were new, the Vitae ethos and atmosphere was entirely unchanged and we had an incredible week of seeing the city in a new light and hitting the party scene harder than ever. This is the only place to stay.

This is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at, the staff are the friendliest leople and juat want ro make sure you have a good time, always ready to recommend places to see or eat and all the good places to get a drink, and will gladly parry with you. Awesome kitchen and chill area as well makes it so easy to meet new people and other travellers. Organised pub crawls and fun things to do every night and so many things to see during the day, Vitae is the best place to do it all.

Such a sick hostel. If your sociable and wanna have a sick time in Budapest go to this hostel. Staff are awesome as hell. Really helpful and freindly, the nights they organise for everyone are so sick as well. Going to go back here next week.

If you are looking to have a fun time and meet a bunch of people, this is the place for you. Definitely a party hostel and there is something going on every night of the week. But if you want to stay in and relax you can do that as well as there are quite hours after 10pm in the hostel. My only complaint is that it gets a bit dirty at times, I saw a mouse in the kitchen late one night. But would still recommend.

Perfect party hostel, great staff, fully enjoyed my stay. Will stay again for sure.

• 29th Nov 2014

Amzing time in Budapest, thanks to Carpe Noctem Vitae staff. Everyone are so chill. And of course crazy partyiers. First thing after walking in they offered me a beer witch was amazing after traveling all day. Every night there are events to go out and if you don't feel like party you can just chill watching movie. All partyiers are out by 20:30 so there is time to relax. Definately would recommend to everyone!!!

Fantastic party hostel if this is what you are after! The staff are amazing, sit down with you and have a chat about where to go and what to eat. A lot of pressure to go out every night so may not be everyone's cup of tea. Also everyone was very sick so this was not a great atmosphere at the time

What do I say about this indescribable wonderland. First a guest in February for a week, extended to a month, worked until September. I've never felt so far away from the real world and so happy partying. By far the closest most intimate friendships I've ever made. Ive never felt so relaxed and at ease with life. I'll never take away unforgettable life memories that come close to these. I'll never feel more at home with my family. I'll never be this free again. Careful it might happen to you.

• 24th Nov 2014