Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Staff was really great, and the location was fantastic for exploring the city. Highly recommend the hostel as a place to meet young people who like to have a good time. I felt safe there, and my stuff felt safe too. The people made the place. Drawbacks- varying levels of bathroom cleanliness. large bloodstains on my comforter (clean, but the yuck factor is still there), and no outlet near my bed or in a personal place like a locker.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Poland

If you are looking to party, this is the perfect hostel! Everynight they have some kind of party planned. The parties are outside the hostel, so if you need the rest, no problem! Bathrooms could be a bit cleaner, and I had to take a cold shower one day (don't know who was te blame...). Overall a very good hostel!

Fantastic staff and fantastic hostel, hands down the best I've ever stayed at in Europe - missing it already !

• 17th May 2015

VITAE IS KILLER! Such a great place for everyone so long as you're easy going and love to meet and hang with super chill, amazing people. Hostel is clean, perfectly located and has the best energy. The staff are a buncha crazy cats who love to party. Thanks so much to Jewma, Pepper and honestly everyone else (I'd shoutout everyone if I could..but not Fables) I cannot wait to go back!! Ps Fables you're a champ and make a beautiful lady.

Staff were awesome and helpful :) Could do with a few more signs to show where you go when you first arrive. Really good hostel.

Friendly staff, great location and great value.

Love love love this hostel. The staff is super eager to help and answer any question. You will not be bored here, so many organized activities. Good location as you can walk to many major attractions. There's a market right next to it and lots of cheap eats. Not super clean around the beds but overall good and not enough showers. Would come again.

• 16th May 2015
  • Romania

Had a great time at Vitae. There was always something to do and the staff was helpful, especially Cosmo and Fables. I would recommend staying here!

Second time visiting, even more fun!! We were only here for three nights but Fables, Cosmo, Frame and Mileyyyy helped us truly make the most of it! Such a great place it's really clean and so central and we loved all the activities that the hostel planned (ruin bar crawl, Sparty and beer bike!!) - the next trip is already being planned! See you soon

Cosmo - you're the boss :D This hostel is definitely where you want to stay if you want to party, yet have a peaceful night (well, morning) sleep ;) The staff is excellent and love to party and are amazing hosts!!! So, its not like other hostels where they just tell you where to go - but they go with you. So, ultimately you know you're gona have an amazing time because they're coming with you ;) It's perfectly located in the centre and everything is walkable. So three cheers to you guys :D

AMAZING!! There are no words to properly describe the Carpe Noctem Vitae family. Amazing party hostel with a fantastic homely vibe. The staff are so so incredible, you not only make amazing memories but incredible friends!! Great facilities with fantastic places to chill. The wrist band keys make everything super secure and convenient and the events every night make sure that you will, without a doubt have a blast and get wasted! 100% and lots and lots of love for Carpe Noctem Vitae!!!

Carpe noctem vitae is the best place to have a blast in budapest! you won't regret staying here, the staff is friendly and very helpful, the location is great, and the parties are crazy - would 100% recommend!

Completely exhausted after my weekend in Budapest. Had an amazing time. Awesome events each night. Bar crawls, Sparty and open mic night. Quieter of the party hostels but still a party hostel so don't expect an awesome nights sleep. Staff were excellent, welcoming and helpful. Had to extend a night just to recover. Can't wait to go back.

Amazing staff, amazing people, good wifi, clean, good kitchen, good location. Would recommend this to anyone. Best hostel I've been to.

The hostel was very dirty and stink inside the room.

Budapest is party central! This place will open all the doors to all the parties. If you want to get some sleep this is also possible! Carpe noctem vitae has a staff full of friendly international people that will do everything to make sure you have the best time possible! Such a good place that I have decided to return on my trip. Thanks to the legends that make it so great!

Carpe noctem vitae is the best hostel for meeting new people. I really enjoyed my stay there. It is like a family there. The staff always tries to include everyone in the activities. Awesome! Boat party on Thursday is unreal. Fables is the man - your strawpedo skills are unbelievable. I really want to come back to see all you guys again!

Amazing hostel with an amazing staff. When we checked in Morpheus took 10 minutes to explain sightseeing spots to us. Every night there is a social event with the staff and other guests. Definitely do the boat cruise, caving, and bath house. Ask staff about the tea house. Don't miss it if you like tea. Nothing bad to say except the rooms are on the 3rd and 4th floor of a building with a broken elevator. Not the hostel's fault though. I would 100% recommend this to everyone going to Budapest.

Best hostel ever! Awesome team of staff, so friendly. Fables is your man to find McDonald's at 3am. Lots of good looking Aussies to party with! #josh #fables #santi #superstars #goingbacksoon

This hostel is by far my favourite of all different hostels I've stayed at in the past! I had such a good experience that I returned within two weeks. The staff are wonderful and always ready to have a good time. A special shoutout to Josh (aka Miley), he will make your stay there one you won't forget. with something new going on every night you will never want to leave! Thank Carpe Noctem Vitae team for making this some of the best nights!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7