Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

This is the best hostel I've ever had the pleasure of staying at. Staff and guests at Vitae are the best in the world, you quickly find yourself a part of a new family :) I literally cannot wait to go back, leaving Vitae was the most difficult thing I've had to do in a long time. -Sparkles

This was legitimately the best hostel I've ever stayed at in my travels! The staff are absolute legends and the atmosphere at this hostel is fantastic whether you're a solo traveler or in a group. There is always something fun on every night and you can count on the staff to be helpful! The location is superb, almost everything worth seeing in Budapest is walking distance.

Can't recommend Vitae more, it was the best trip and definitely best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are amazing, especially Murph and Cyclops who really helped me when I had problems with my booking... The atmosphere is incredible and you can easily meet many like minded travellers. The staff offers help with what to do/see in the daytime and includes everyone in the nightly outings which are so much fun. Already miss everyone a lot, can't wait to go back!

We stayed at Vitae our first time in Budapest and loved it so much we came back again. The rooms are great, the atmosphere of the hostel is awesome and every night out there's something good going on. The staff are also what makes this place so unreal, always going above and beyond to make you feel welcome and make sure you have a good time. Vitae really sets the standards in my books for the way any hostel experience should be and I can't recommend it enough.

I stayed at carpe noctem PARTY HOSTEL (vitae) for 3 nights. monday was cool open mic party, tuesday was a crazy jungle party! wednesday was a FREE fun pub crawl! I got PISSED! carpe noctem vitae hostel party, thank you! shoutout to chunk!

Highly rate this hostel, the location is great and they can provide anything you need. Great atmosphere, everyone is super friendly and the staff are really helpful with heaps of ideas to explore the city and make sure you have a great time. The hostel is in a great location, within walking distance to anything you need and on a main road.

Thoroughly enjoyed our time at Carpe Noctem Vitae due to the laid back and social atmosphere and super friendly staff. Rooms and common areas furnished very nicely

If you want to party- go here. If not, don't stay here. Full of young and messy Aussies.

I arrived in Budapest expecting to stay for 2 nights, but thanks to Carpe Noctem Vitae I ended up staying for 13! I've seen many guests come and go in that time and they have been some of the best people I've ever met, but it's the hostel's ethos and staff that have been the highlight of my stay. Massive shout out to Frame, Murph, Flinch for being the sickest guys and the rest of the beautiful staff for showing me the best time... I can't wait to come back!

This is a fantastic hostel, especially if a solo traveller. It has a great atmosphere, the staff and other guests make you feel immediately apart of a family. The location is great if you want to sight see, but if not Vitae has great common areas where it's guaranteed you will be surrounded by people. I highly recommend and I would come back to budapest just to stay at vitae.

I really liked this hostel, the staff were very friendly and welcoming. My only criticism would be that the air conditioning in our room didn't work properly, so being there in summer meant our room was very hot, which made it difficult to sleep.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

WANNA GET DRUNK AND HAVE SOME FUN WITH OTHER TOURIST ? This Hostel is just perfect ! The location is great and the staff is awesome. Everynight they organize the best party in Budapest ! such as PARTY BOAT, OPEN MIC, KARAOKE, PUB CRAWL, ALCOHOLYMPIC, SPA PARTY !... They also have air-con in the room which is great in the sommer its getting very hot in Pest ! They have some cool common rooms and nice kitchens, you will met tousand of people over there. Just book it !

We had the best stay at this hostel! The hostel has a high standard compared to other places we stayed in Europe, the rooms are big and has the most comfy beds. We even had our own bathroom. But the best thing is the atmosphere! The staff is really welcoming and made everyone feel included, we especially liked the super hot red-haired girl

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Norway

I will be staying here again when I revisit Budapest. Absolutely amazing staff and great atmosphere in the hostel. If you want to be able to party and still get a quiet nights sleep, this is the place for you. Big thanks to Big Willy Smooth a.k.a Cyclopse a.k.a Narley Marley a.k.a The Rasta Masta a.k.a Thunder 12".

After two months of travelling coming back to Vitae is like coming home (and not just because it's full of other Australians). The hostel is incredibly well run and very clean. The popularity of the hostel itself if really a testament to the staff. They provide so much helpful information about things to do Budapest during the day and make you feel incredibly welcome. Beyond that Vitae is like a big family and you will never regret your stay there!

The best party hostel ever!! You just don't want to leave!! The staff are simply amazing! Big shout out to Seth, Cyclops and Cosmo! The atmosphere is excellent and very laid back, extremely easy to meet other travellers! Location is amazing, close to all the ruin bars and baths! Like it says, it's a party hostel so don't expect much sleep or shinning tiles but expect heaps of fun!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at worldwide. Everything about the place is great. I extended my travel plans more than once because I didn't want to leave. I cannot recommend vitae any more highly and will definitely be coming back.

LOVED IT ALL. The staff were amazing- they were extremely kind, helpful and funny. I arrived super late for check in and they were extremely accommodating. Cosmo also squeezed me in for two extra days which I couldn't do online! We had a great time each night between karaoke, pub crawl, and boat night. Theres a sense of community with staff and others. The location was easy to get to from the train stations and right on one of the main roads. There's a super market or two minutes away as well.

Great atmosphere, the entire hostel is amazing. It's a bit less clean and comfy than other hostels I've been to but it's a budapest party hostel and you can't expect much in that department. I did have a few nights of very restful sleep though

Vitae is the best place to stay without a doubt, friendly staff, awesome organised events and absolutely savage boozing every night. I'm heading back in September for sure.

• 30th Jun 2014