Carpe Noctem Vitae

Superb 4502 Total Reviews
Superb 4502 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2017

I had an amazing stay! I traveled solo for the first time and it couldn't have been a better first experience. The staff were unreal with amazing events every night and I made a ton of friends. The only downside I would say is the beds are really uncomfortable and the pillows don't offer any support so I didn't get very much sleep. Other than that it was perfect and I would probably stay here again.

• England, Male, 25-30
21st Mar 2017

So as I write this review I'm sitting in the hostel having just extended my stay. I refuse to leave. You can't make me. This place has it all...food, party games, epic bar crawls, insane boat party's and spa party's all organised by amazing staff. This is most definitely a party hostel but it's also quiet enough at night to sleep as all of the party's are taken out of the hostel. It's the most sociable hostel with THE best staff...too many to name drop but I love you all. YOU MUST STAY HERE!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
20th Mar 2017

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at. Everyone was social and the place had a great atmosphere. Staff organise nightly events such as bar crawls and boat parties that everyone gets amongst. Staff also pre drink with you and play drinking games etc. Szyslak gets a special mention for being a top bloke, he checked us in and told us everything we needed to know about the city and all round made our stay awesome 👍

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

I had previously been backpacking Europe for 3 months and this is literally the best hostel I've stayed in. I couldn't recommend this place more. Everyone I met made it an unforgettable experience and I will definitely be back soon.

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Mar 2017

Amazing hostel!!! Great place to stay and meet amazing people!!!

17th Mar 2017

The staff and atmosphere make this place! You are immediately greeted like a friend by everyone there from the second you walk in the door. It is the perfect place for solo travelers and it will make you want to extend your visit even longer.

16th Mar 2017

Had such a great time at this hostel! They were super accommodating to us the entire weekend! My friends and I got in at 1am and Tracy was there to help us get settled in and get everything figured out. The workers there are so incredibly down to earth and you never run out of things to do and you meet the most amazing people. I'll definitely be back during the summer because of my experience at Carpe Noctem Vitae! If you're ever in Budapest, this is definitely the place to stay! :)

• USA, Male, 18-24
16th Mar 2017

One of the most fun weekends I have had in a while. The staff were all great and very fun to party with. Went out of their way to make everyone feel comfortable and have a good time.

16th Mar 2017

This place is amazing! The staff is amazing and the atmosphere is unbelievable! There is so much to do within the hostel and it's in a prime location. The staff is super accommodating and can tell you what there is to do within the city! I would recommend anyone to stay here.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Mar 2017

It was my first time in Budapest, along with two other friends of mine, and it surpassed all of our expectations. Not only was the city amazing but Carpe Noctem Vitae made it even better with a perfect location, great accommodation, and amazing staff who felt just like family! Definitely the best hostel my friends and I have ever been to and wish we had more time, we will definitely be back this summer!