Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

My stay at vitae was incredible! One of if not THE best hostel I have stayed at during my travels. On arrival we were made to feel so welcome by all of the staff, who came and introduced themselves to us as soon as we arrived. Really happy and friendly atmosphere all the time. I love all of the staff, especially fables .. Because of his awesome hugs! Very clean, always something going on and somebody to talk to! I will be returning!

• 22nd Feb 2015

If you're looking for a place that has everything you will ever need plus more then Vitae is for you. Amazing people, that instantly make you feel like you're in one of the most craziest and loving families. Thanks Fables for being the best hug giver in Budapest! Be prepared to never want to leave, missing your flight is worth it. Trust me. Good vibes are everywhere.

• 21st Feb 2015

Great vibes, had an amazing time! Heaps to do during the day and at night. Staff are awesome, especially Medler, will definitely be back :) Love Jops and Aidan.

I had the time of my life at this hostel!!! It kind of feels like a gaint share house. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming.Great atmosphere and super easy to meet people. The staff are excellent as well, giving recommendations on places to eat, sight see and things to do. The night time events they put on are awesome (duh! It's s party hostel)!!! Would love to come back in the future. Your an idiot not to book here!!!

This hostel was amazing. All the staff were friendly, and they give excellent recommendations for food places and activities. The location was great, right by the tram but we walked pretty much everywhere. The atmosphere was very family like in that everyone, even the guests were friendly/inclusive. There was also definitely partying going on, but rest assured at the end of the night you could go back to your bed and get a good nights sleep. Most extended their stay, and I would go back again!

• 19th Feb 2015

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Fables is the man!

• 19th Feb 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in and am planning my next trip back. Super easy to find and get to places from but basically the staff make it worth so much. They are amazing, make you feel so welcome and are so eager to help with anything! No other hostel has compared, would definitely recommend :)

• 17th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Very homely party hostel with plenty of space to kick back and mingle. There are different parties every night of the week. Excellent WiFi. Good showers and hot water. Plenty of fridge space and well equipped kitchens. Beds are average and no lockers in room.

Fantastic hostel in a great location! Staff are fabulous and really make you feel at home. Nights out are organised daily and a lot of fun! Facilities were great also.

I had such a great experience here. Not only are the staff members knowledgeable about the locations of great restaurants/attractions, they were truly awesome people to hang out with and made no guest feel left out of group activities. They've created an environment of great vibes that put me and other guests in a good mood all day (and night!) long. Shoutouts to Fables, Shmitty, Clover, Cyclops, Meddler, and the rest of you cats for showing me such a good time! I'll be back for sure.

• 16th Feb 2015

Staff are awesome, best place to stay if your traveling solo. Only thing to note is that the shower outside my room was pritty grim but everything else was great.

this hostel is amazing. able to party when you want but can also take nights off and enjoy some quiet time. they make sure to say that they are a party hostel but not an after party hostel. great staff; shout outs to Fables, Medler, Cyclops, and Aussie Dave. Everyone there feels like you have known them for a long time. Clean showers and bathrooms. Will be going back very soon and wouldn't stay anywhere else.

So it's safe to say if you're coming here, you're coming here to party. Don't plan on early nights as the hostel is a party hostel and the guests often arrive home late after events. The staff are phenomenal and very knowledgable of the city, restaurants and events. They were friendly and accommodating. As a female I found the hostel disgustingly dirty and smelly. The party scene in Budapest was not for me therefore the hostel wasn't ideal for my stay. The location couldn't have been better.

Fables, meddler, Cyclops, frame*, clover, tiques, Aussie Dave, tej, Al, c belt and all the staff are mcs. Everyone who stays here is likely to extend there stay be warned! Party on dudes.

• 13th Feb 2015

If you are looking for a party hostel then Carpe Noctem Vitae is the place you want. Personally, I wasn't looking for a party hostel, but the location and cost sold me. The staff went ABOVE and BEYOND to help us out, they have great input on the area, helped us out with train issues, getting us back to the airport last minute, even though we had already checked out. In general the staff are the people that MAKE this hostel and the guys at Vitae made it an amazing weekend!

This has been one of the best hostels Ive stayed at during my travels. The staff is an absolute riot who I already miss so much. We had a short visit and wished we had stayed much longer. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. It is a party hostel, however not an after party hostel so you will not be interupted by loud noise during your sleep. Would 100% stay here again and reccomend it to others.

It wasn't spotless by any means, but if you take a shower at the hot spring bathes and need a place to sleep it works.

• 13th Feb 2015

We had the best time at carpe noctum vitae. Something was organized every night (like the alcohol Olympics and the river cruise), and the staff provided amazing recommendations. We got enough sleep to do our sightseeing in beautiful Budapest, and the rooms were nice and clean. Shoutout to our mate Fables who taught us how to "strawpedo". Would definitely recommend staying at this hostel, we'll be coming back!

• 10th Feb 2015

I can honestly say this is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. All of the staff (shout out to swaps because she deserves it, shout out to frame because he demanded it) are amazing and do a great job of not only running the hostel, but contributing to the amazing atmosphere that makes this place what it is. I will genuinely miss this hostel but I know will be back time and time again. 10/10 would reccommend to anyone who isn't allergic to fun.

The best hostel I have ever stayed at without question! Staff are just lovely people who are so inclusive and really help to create a vibrant and sociable atmosphere! Every night there is a different themes party and each one is as fun as the next. On top of that the hostel itself is of the highest quality and is even quiet at night meaning you can still sleep well and see beautiful Budapest! Will definitely be back for round 2 in the summer! Amazing place, amazing people!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7