Carpe Noctem Vitae

Superb 4378 Total Reviews
Superb 4378 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
16th Feb 2017

My stay at Budapest was phenomenal because of carpe noctem vitae. This was a last minute trip so we had no idea of what to do and witin thin first 30 minites of being there , we knee exactly what we wanted to do each day . I would like to thank copy for helping us out daily , he made our trip 100% better. #copyforpresident2020

• USA, Male, 18-24
16th Feb 2017

I spent 5 glorious days in the lively city of Budapest. And without the hostel of Carpe Noctem Vitae it would not have been nearly as fun. Their staff is the best I've ever seen, with a man named Copy as the most helpful man I've met. The staff as a whole showed fearless leadership through the busy streets of Budapest and lead to some amazing memories. Highly recommend booking here, and if you don't I think you're stupid. #Copy2020

16th Feb 2017

A 10/10 rating doesn't do this hostel justice. The atmosphere of this place is unlike any other hostel I've stayed at. Everyone there feels like family rather than stranger, parties were unreal too! Definitely will be coming back, highly recommend! Shout out to Copy, made the trip so much more fun!! Thank you Carpe Noctem Vitae!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Feb 2017

Ripper hostel, with great mix of a chill out atomsphere, daily activities (bathes and caving) and of course partying hard. You will meet awesome people and end up extending you stay. Staff super friendly and make you feel at home instantly. Led is a beaut and made me feel welcome as soon as I arrived. Loved it here.

14th Feb 2017

Definitely a great hostel if you want to party, they have events planned every night to go out and do a lot of cool things. I also ended up going adventure caving after I heard about it through Carpe and it was so much fun. Overall, very chill environment and the staff is awesome. The beds are kind of uncomfortable but I've had worse.

13th Feb 2017

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Perfect for solo travelers. Amazing staff. They all love to have a good time, and genuinely want to make sure you have one too. If you take your drinking seriously, try and get with my man Fables (he's a legend) and compete on his team for the alcoholympics drinking game night. Come stay at Vitae, it will be one of the best experiences you'll get from a hostel.

• Morocco, Male, 18-24
13th Feb 2017

the stay was really great at Vitae, the hostel was clean and well situated , I enjoyed the parties and the family atmospher ! I will be back for a longest stay.....

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
12th Feb 2017

After a 5-day stay, I give this hostel a 10/10. As a solo female traveller it hasn't been easy to find a hostel that has the right facilities, cleanliness, security, service and 'vibe' to make me feel at home - and the crew at Carpe Noctum Vitae went above and beyond. A special shoutout to mamabear Jewma, Callum the music extraordinaire, Sweats the shoeless sweetheart, my leadest of lead singers Rubs and the countless other names that I wish I could fit in this textbox! Definitely stay at Carpe!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Feb 2017

Seriously the best hostel in Budapest! Great atmosphere and the staff are super friendly and helpful, especially Grindr, the man is amazing! If you're looking for some of the craziest most memorable nights of your trip stay here!

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

Had an absolute blast here at the hostel, the place was in a great location, decent facilities, but most importantly the staff made this place a great stay! They took their time to help me plan our my limited 2 day stay and had some great recommendations on what to based on my interests and more importantly what not to do! Its definitely a party hostel but even nights where I didn't go out I was able to sleep in a dorm setting as the other guests were polite. Keep it up, hope to return soon! :)