Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

I stayed at carpe noctem PARTY HOSTEL (vitae) for 3 nights. monday was cool open mic party, tuesday was a crazy jungle party! wednesday was a FREE fun pub crawl! I got PISSED! carpe noctem vitae hostel party, thank you! shoutout to chunk!

Thoroughly enjoyed our time at Carpe Noctem Vitae due to the laid back and social atmosphere and super friendly staff. Rooms and common areas furnished very nicely

If you want to party- go here. If not, don't stay here. Full of young and messy Aussies.

I arrived in Budapest expecting to stay for 2 nights, but thanks to Carpe Noctem Vitae I ended up staying for 13! I've seen many guests come and go in that time and they have been some of the best people I've ever met, but it's the hostel's ethos and staff that have been the highlight of my stay. Massive shout out to Frame, Murph, Flinch for being the sickest guys and the rest of the beautiful staff for showing me the best time... I can't wait to come back!

This is a fantastic hostel, especially if a solo traveller. It has a great atmosphere, the staff and other guests make you feel immediately apart of a family. The location is great if you want to sight see, but if not Vitae has great common areas where it's guaranteed you will be surrounded by people. I highly recommend and I would come back to budapest just to stay at vitae.

I really liked this hostel, the staff were very friendly and welcoming. My only criticism would be that the air conditioning in our room didn't work properly, so being there in summer meant our room was very hot, which made it difficult to sleep.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

WANNA GET DRUNK AND HAVE SOME FUN WITH OTHER TOURIST ? This Hostel is just perfect ! The location is great and the staff is awesome. Everynight they organize the best party in Budapest ! such as PARTY BOAT, OPEN MIC, KARAOKE, PUB CRAWL, ALCOHOLYMPIC, SPA PARTY !... They also have air-con in the room which is great in the sommer its getting very hot in Pest ! They have some cool common rooms and nice kitchens, you will met tousand of people over there. Just book it !

I will be staying here again when I revisit Budapest. Absolutely amazing staff and great atmosphere in the hostel. If you want to be able to party and still get a quiet nights sleep, this is the place for you. Big thanks to Big Willy Smooth a.k.a Cyclopse a.k.a Narley Marley a.k.a The Rasta Masta a.k.a Thunder 12".

After two months of travelling coming back to Vitae is like coming home (and not just because it's full of other Australians). The hostel is incredibly well run and very clean. The popularity of the hostel itself if really a testament to the staff. They provide so much helpful information about things to do Budapest during the day and make you feel incredibly welcome. Beyond that Vitae is like a big family and you will never regret your stay there!

The best party hostel ever!! You just don't want to leave!! The staff are simply amazing! Big shout out to Seth, Cyclops and Cosmo! The atmosphere is excellent and very laid back, extremely easy to meet other travellers! Location is amazing, close to all the ruin bars and baths! Like it says, it's a party hostel so don't expect much sleep or shinning tiles but expect heaps of fun!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at worldwide. Everything about the place is great. I extended my travel plans more than once because I didn't want to leave. I cannot recommend vitae any more highly and will definitely be coming back.

LOVED IT ALL. The staff were amazing- they were extremely kind, helpful and funny. I arrived super late for check in and they were extremely accommodating. Cosmo also squeezed me in for two extra days which I couldn't do online! We had a great time each night between karaoke, pub crawl, and boat night. Theres a sense of community with staff and others. The location was easy to get to from the train stations and right on one of the main roads. There's a super market or two minutes away as well.

Great atmosphere, the entire hostel is amazing. It's a bit less clean and comfy than other hostels I've been to but it's a budapest party hostel and you can't expect much in that department. I did have a few nights of very restful sleep though

Vitae is the best place to stay without a doubt, friendly staff, awesome organised events and absolutely savage boozing every night. I'm heading back in September for sure.

• 30th Jun 2014

The staff are just great. Super friendly and fun, but not overbearing, in your face or annoying. It's a great place to go if you want to hang out and go out with other travelers, but also if you want to take a night off it's no problem.

Amazing hostel. Arrived solo, and my first ever time in a hostel, so naturally I was a bit nervous. I shouldn't have been; I was never alone for longer than 5 minutes! The people I met were really chilled out and always up for a laugh, and the staff were accommodating but also the life and soul of the parties Nights out are organised everyday, and are cheap and good fun too. Would stay here again.

Best hostel - don't even think about booking anywhere else! They organise the best nights out every night of the week and during the day it was so good to hang out on the terrace in the sun. Great place to meet new people. It's a party hostel but with all the comforts you want - clean rooms, great kitchen, nice common areas etc. I didn't want to leave!!

great hotel for meeting people! lots of things happening on the evenings good lockers and nice rooms. huge kitchen areas. good location trams right outside the hostel. staff were friendly and helpful showed me stuff on the maps and recommended places to go. free towels as well.

It would be a sure option for you if you like, either to party or to chill out (common area is far away from dorms) The staff hangs out with you, wich is awesme and adds tons of atmosphere.

Brilliant Hostel, made you feel at home straight away and lots of great people.

• 25th Jun 2014