Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Staff were awesome and helpful :) Could do with a few more signs to show where you go when you first arrive. Really good hostel.

Friendly staff, great location and great value.

Love love love this hostel. The staff is super eager to help and answer any question. You will not be bored here, so many organized activities. Good location as you can walk to many major attractions. There's a market right next to it and lots of cheap eats. Not super clean around the beds but overall good and not enough showers. Would come again.

• 16th May 2015
  • Romania

Had a great time at Vitae. There was always something to do and the staff was helpful, especially Cosmo and Fables. I would recommend staying here!

Second time visiting, even more fun!! We were only here for three nights but Fables, Cosmo, Frame and Mileyyyy helped us truly make the most of it! Such a great place it's really clean and so central and we loved all the activities that the hostel planned (ruin bar crawl, Sparty and beer bike!!) - the next trip is already being planned! See you soon

Cosmo - you're the boss :D This hostel is definitely where you want to stay if you want to party, yet have a peaceful night (well, morning) sleep ;) The staff is excellent and love to party and are amazing hosts!!! So, its not like other hostels where they just tell you where to go - but they go with you. So, ultimately you know you're gona have an amazing time because they're coming with you ;) It's perfectly located in the centre and everything is walkable. So three cheers to you guys :D

AMAZING!! There are no words to properly describe the Carpe Noctem Vitae family. Amazing party hostel with a fantastic homely vibe. The staff are so so incredible, you not only make amazing memories but incredible friends!! Great facilities with fantastic places to chill. The wrist band keys make everything super secure and convenient and the events every night make sure that you will, without a doubt have a blast and get wasted! 100% and lots and lots of love for Carpe Noctem Vitae!!!

Carpe noctem vitae is the best place to have a blast in budapest! you won't regret staying here, the staff is friendly and very helpful, the location is great, and the parties are crazy - would 100% recommend!

Completely exhausted after my weekend in Budapest. Had an amazing time. Awesome events each night. Bar crawls, Sparty and open mic night. Quieter of the party hostels but still a party hostel so don't expect an awesome nights sleep. Staff were excellent, welcoming and helpful. Had to extend a night just to recover. Can't wait to go back.

Amazing staff, amazing people, good wifi, clean, good kitchen, good location. Would recommend this to anyone. Best hostel I've been to.

The hostel was very dirty and stink inside the room.

Carpe noctem vitae is the best hostel for meeting new people. I really enjoyed my stay there. It is like a family there. The staff always tries to include everyone in the activities. Awesome! Boat party on Thursday is unreal. Fables is the man - your strawpedo skills are unbelievable. I really want to come back to see all you guys again!

Amazing hostel with an amazing staff. When we checked in Morpheus took 10 minutes to explain sightseeing spots to us. Every night there is a social event with the staff and other guests. Definitely do the boat cruise, caving, and bath house. Ask staff about the tea house. Don't miss it if you like tea. Nothing bad to say except the rooms are on the 3rd and 4th floor of a building with a broken elevator. Not the hostel's fault though. I would 100% recommend this to everyone going to Budapest.

Best hostel ever! Awesome team of staff, so friendly. Fables is your man to find McDonald's at 3am. Lots of good looking Aussies to party with! #josh #fables #santi #superstars #goingbacksoon

This hostel is by far my favourite of all different hostels I've stayed at in the past! I had such a good experience that I returned within two weeks. The staff are wonderful and always ready to have a good time. A special shoutout to Josh (aka Miley), he will make your stay there one you won't forget. with something new going on every night you will never want to leave! Thank Carpe Noctem Vitae team for making this some of the best nights!

This place is amazing. If your looking for a centrally located hostel in Budapest which will allow you to see the sights of The city during the day, and have amazing nights out, then is is your best bet. I was planning on 4 days here and ended up spending 9. The staff and the events are really what make this place. By the end of you stay the staff are as good friends with you as your fellow guests. I felt so welcome, the place was clean as a whistle and I met so many amazing people!

Absolute best hostel I've ever stayed in! The atmosphere was relaxed and social, and the fact that there were organised events every night made everything that much better too. I've basically been disappointed with every hostel I've stayed in after this one! 100% and a delicious shoutout to Fables

• 9th May 2015

Wicked hostel. Very much a party hostel though so be sure that's what you are up for.

The most fun hostel I've ever stayed in. Each night there's a different activity. The staff are great and make sure everyone has a blast. Lots of places to eat nearby and walking distance to all the main attractions. Even though it's a party hostel it's not loud at night making it easy to still party and sleep. Would definitely stay here again and wish I could've extended!

Unreal place, everyone was great. When I first arrived In Budapest, I was looking lost walking down the street and two guests asked me which hostel I was staying at. I told them Vitae and they took me right there. Goes to show the real welcoming vibe that this hostel conveys. Real fun time, events every night, and it's easy to meet people. Fables (Pebbles) and I are the beer pong champions of the world!!! -Joe Sakic #19

• 8th May 2015