Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

2061 Total Reviews

this place is absolutely epic!! absolute party Central with the most wicked staff, shout out to framec***tos you legend. would ten out of ten recommend this place if you like raves in pools, beer bikes, boat parties and flip pong! and best manger ever (Aussie dave)

• 17th Oct 2014

can't WAIT to come back I miss it already! I was a bit skeptical about travelling solo as I've always had a mate but upon entering the premise there are ridiculously friendly staff and other travellers who immediately become your mates and you all go out and have the best funniest fun nights in Budapest! Not to mention how clean and nice the hostel itself is! Best Hostel ever can't wait to return and thank you to all the amazing staff and other guests who made the experience for me! Loadzaluv!!

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Vitae has literally everything you'd want in a hostel; fun staff, a good location, loads of people to go on adventures with during the day, kick-ass parties at night, and a quiet place to rest your head when you're done with all the drinking. Immediately after walking through the door I felt like I was among friends and I wasn't ready to leave them all after a week. The force is strong with this one, I'll definitely be back (see you for Halloween Cyclops, I'm a man of my word.)

I loved every minute of it. Walking into it instantly fell like a home and meeting the people instantly felt like family. The must fun, relaxed, happy atmosphere I have felt in a long time. Met some great new people and had some awesome experiences. I was genuinely sad to leave Carpe Noctem Vitae

• 15th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

shout out to everyone, especially Cyclops and Frame for being dynamite!

• 13th Oct 2014

great hostel! amazing staff, especially tables!

Excellent, will come back next year!

Had an awesome stay at Vitae, instead of staying 3 nights I ended up staying 7. There is always something to do at Vitae, whether it is caving, shooting guns, going on the beer bike, chilling out, or flat out partying, Vitae has it all Shout out to the staff, too many beauties to name them all, they made my stay one I will remember forever. Thanks guys, I will be back shortly!

• 10th Oct 2014

This hostel is incredible! The staff are absolutely awesome, location is great and they always have events on during the day/night. Great place to meet people, especially for solo travellers. Recommend this to everyone! Definitely will be back.

Awesome place, awesome staff, always something going on. Wherever you are coming from or going too, I'd recommend you to stay at this place if Budapest is on your way. You won't regret it!

• 9th Oct 2014

Best hostel in Budapest hands down. Staff are amazing (special mention to C-Belt - she's a legend) and the vibe here is one of a kind and unbeatable. So many activities and things to do everyday and night, you can't have a bad time here

Had an absolutely rad time here at CNV. Great place and plenty of common areas to hang out and meet new people. The staff were beyond excellent and super fun. Have a great knowledge of the area and there is always something going on. I was supposed to only stay there for 3 days ended up staying over two weeks. It's hard to leave. Top crew!

staff was SO friendly and nice, helpful, and welcoming. Very cool place. wish i could have stayed longer. EPITOME of what a hostel should be

• 4th Oct 2014

CARPE NOCTEM VITAE! One of the best hostels ive stayed at! Very clean and comfortable! I extended my stay twice. The staff always have fun activities to do during the day and night. Defenetely will be going back as soon as possible!

• 4th Oct 2014

Do yourself a favour and don't plan anything for directly after Budapest because you won't want to leave this hostel! I booked for 4 nights and ended up extending twice, the staff are beautiful people who really genuinely absorb you into their crazy family. They visit the rooms daily to ensure everyone's having a good time a nd is set for the day with activities and will go above and beyond to make your stay hassle free! Big shout out to Clover, Dave and the crew. I'll be back!!! #bullpitreunion

if you going to budapest to party and enjoy the nightlife there's the place to go. they will organize something different every night pubcrawls sparty...it's a completely different atmosphere with a hipster crazy party vibe

A fantastic place for a solo traveller. The staff create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and everyone gets amongst it. The rooms are clean and we'll organised.

• 3rd Oct 2014

So glad we extended our stay!! Worth every penny

I can't recommend this place enough. I spent 3 months in Europe, staying mostly at hostels. I can say without a doubt that I enjoyed staying here the most! Forget the large chains, the smaller size of this place is what sets it apart. All the staff are super friendly and down to earth, they aren't hiding behind a desk. The events they put on each night were amazing and a great way to get to know the people you're staying with. Most ended up extending their stay, such is the effect Budapest has.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Wow! This place blew my mind! Got recommended to me by two friends that work there and I was not let down. The staff are so friendly and party-crazy you are guaranteed to never want to leave. My stay was enhanced by the fact that all my roommates were awesome fun and we got along like a house on fire from day one! Comfortable beds and the biggest shower I have ever seen in my room. I miss the place already and it's only been two days. Will definitely, definitely be returning. Bullpit 2014!

• 2nd Oct 2014