Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

We had really good fun at the Carpe Noctem Vitae. The staff is super friendly and extremly helpful in all matters. I think the parties are really legendary. I recommend the boat party on Thursdays.

Best hostel in town! Really good comfort combined with wild nights out! Go there, you won't regret it!

Tied for my favorite hostel of all time. Great great great people. Awesome atmosphere. Chill during the day but always having a great time at night. Looking forward to coming back already. Thanks for an epic stay. Close to everything and super friendly and helpful staff.

It's definitely a party hostel, was a bit much for me though because all the fun didn't make up for the number of times I woke up at night. The atmosphere is very outgoing: you'll meet tons of people who are there to have fun. On the other hand, as a hostel it felt a bit unprofessional sometimes...several things were unorganized and I've had smoother experiences.

Amazing place, this was my second visit. The staff makes you feel right at home immediately and they love to have fun. Would love to stay longer if I could. And another big shout out to my man Senior Fables, the bearded wonder. Be sure to introduce yourself to him if you know what's good for you.

Best hostel ever. U must stay here. just book. Budapest is the most beautiful city w tons of cool stuff to see and do but Vitae...everyone working at it or staying there made the trip. last day we just hung around tg...we never wanted to leave :( We miss you all so much!!! Cyclops, pepper, stiffy, medler, Morpheus, Marni, clover and all you other crazy named fools are amazing.. Love you! Please come to Munich and visit! Well Be back in buda one day promise! Xoxo -Kayla, Moriah and Kaitlin

Had an awesome time at this hostel. Would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to experience the party scene of Budapest. Clean hostel in a great, central location with an awesome staff and great atmosphere! Special shoutout to Fables and Schnitty for being the true homies

• 19th Mar 2015

Had such a fun time staying here, and it sort of made me want to miss my flight and stay in Budapest. Definitely not a place where you'll be getting much sleep, but they're very upfront about that, and they make sure you have an awesome time. All the staff were really friendly and welcoming, and helped us out with anything we needed. Shoutout to Fables for making sure I was taken care of!

Such an amazing time in Budapest with these guys, they really made our trip unforgettable. Thank you to Fables and Schnitty for keeping things classy. Can't wait to come back for round two xx

• 19th Mar 2015

Vitae is a really unique place where you really feel at home. The hosts are all AMAZING people and socializing is a really great aspect of the place. Shout out to Stiffy, Clover, Hickey, Morph, Cyclops, and especially Pepper for all the help and fun throughout my stay! I'll try to visit again.

• 19th Mar 2015

Vitae! Wow, I literally can't even begin to describe my love for this place. The location is great, close to cool restaurants, bars and shops. The events are top notch with loads of liquor but the magic of this hostel is hands down in the staff. They are such a group of beauties! 10/10's all around. Shoutout to my girls Hickey and Clover!!! Love you ladies. Will absolutely be back. Oh and cyclops is still here and still the king of this magic castle

This is definitely the hostel to stay at for young travelers who are wanting to mix meeting people and having a good party with the classical sight seeing etc. The staff are super warm and friendly, and go out of their way to welcome you into the family. Each night (drinking) activities are held in which most of the guests and staff get involved, and fast friendships are quickly formed! A big shout out to Pepper for the heroics in the Alcoholympics, the wristband will be worn with pride!

• 15th Mar 2015
  • South Africa

What can I say about Vitae other than if you're going to Budapest there is no other place to stay! The staff, the facilities, the atmosphere, the nights out, the drinking, all of it is wonderful!! Oh and if you're going you might as well book an entire week because you won't want to miss anything! C-Belt you are our ultimate hero, Clover is our favorite Irish lady, Pepper is a great trivia night buddy and Stiffy we love you too! Thanks y'all again for another wonderful week in Budapest!

Carpe Noctem Vitae provided my girlfriend and I the best couple of days in Budapest, we nearly didn't leave! The staff are super friendly and helpful, become more like friends than staff. Their nightlife activities are great value and allow you to socialise and see unique bars and places in Budapest. The atmosphere of the hostel and the staff will awaken ever the most exhausted traveller, this hostel will highten your Budapest experience.

• 11th Mar 2015

Awesome hostel. Even better staff. Organised events every night. I'll be back back for sure. Shout out to old mate fables.

• 9th Mar 2015

If you're going to Budapest, you HAVE to stay here! I had an incredible time. The staff make an amazing city even better and the nights out are unreal. But aside from the best parties, it's a great hostel to stay in with everything you need and the greatest atmosphere. Honestly it would be a mistake to not stay here. Special shout outs to Fables and Pepper, you guys are the best, and of course to Tej for singing a song about my hometown! Miss you all and can't wait to come back.

• 7th Mar 2015

Vitae is a home away from home! My stay at Vitae was one to remember for myself and everyone else. If you are looking to party and meet new people, whilst enjoying the beauty of Budapest stay at Vitae you won’t regret it. Top Marks to Hickey and Schnitty, for never failing to start a drinking game and making sure everyone got involved.

• 7th Mar 2015

Very cool place, had a ton of fun here. The sparty, jaegar train, and boat cruise are a must, and you should also try caving during the day. Will definitely be back for another visit. Word to the wise though, don't make bets on cards with these guys, they're better than you. Also a shout out to my man FABLES who made the stay a thousand times more fun. That guys a legend. Be sure to introduce yourself.

Super fun place to go and meet people and party. The party hostel name lives up to its reputation and the staff is great! Shoutout to Fables! Not the fault of the staff but I'd love to see some renovations and updates to cleanliness.

Great people with an awesome vibe, would recommend this place to anyone wanting to be amongst the party atmosphere of Budapest.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7