Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Facilities are perfect for what a traveler needs. With that said if you have been traveling long enough you probably have found out that the people make the place. The staff here is amazing from the manager Dave all the way down to the new members Marnie and Stiffy. Shoutout to Cyclops, Morph, Fables and Pepper for competing and winning Olympics. Special mention to C-belt, Clover, Medler, Tej and his amazing leggings, Schnitty; for being amazing and fun people overall!

Fables is a badass. A sexy, mothatruckin badass. -Erik

We had such a lovely time staying at Carpe Noctem Vitae! This hostel was amazing, really easy to find and located so close to the city centre. Staff were really friendly and helpful.The best thing about it though was the atmosphere in the hostel, cause you get to meet young people from all over the world, make new friends and generally have a great time!

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Greece

The place was great! The staff went out of their way to make sure you were having a great time. Best atmosphere I've ever encountered at a hostel!

If you're reading this its because you're trying to figure out where is THE place to be when in Budapest. Well, look no further, This is definitely it! Vitae embodies everything you want from a hostel, from the friendliest staff, who literally go out of their way to help you out with absolutely anything (shout to to Morpheus , Meddler, Clover, Tej..), to the cleanest washrooms I have ever been in at a hostel, and the communal atmosphere that is extremely contagious. Ran out of characters!do it!

Staff is awesome! Clean rooms! Family dinners and the activities planned are fun! Very secure location and their wristband key system is great! We had a really great time and highly recommend Carpe Noctem Vitae to everyone!

As a solo female traveler it's always very overwhelming for me to arrive at a new hostel. INSTANTLY I could tell that I belonged here. My guy Fables was so incredibly informative during check-in, answering all of my silly questions and letting me know about the "must-sees". I have not felt so comfortable being myself for such a long time that I extended my stay by a day and I'm booking to return at the end of the month. I LOVE YOU ALL SEE YOU GOONS SOON FOR PART 2......

This hostel is awesome!! The staff always tries to include you in the group activities, which are every day. There is a family dinner as well in the evening. The whole hostel is like a family. I had a lot of fun with Fables from the Staff - best man!! I really enjoyed my 7 day stay there: Boat cruise and jäger train were the best evening activities. I highly recommend to stay in Vitae :) I will definitely come back in August.

The best combination of chill and party. Party so hard then also have time to recover for more. Staff were amazing. Shout out to Fables for the best hugs and just for being an all round epic person. Would highly recommend. Heading back because it was just. that. good.

My stay at vitae was incredible! One of if not THE best hostel I have stayed at during my travels. On arrival we were made to feel so welcome by all of the staff, who came and introduced themselves to us as soon as we arrived. Really happy and friendly atmosphere all the time. I love all of the staff, especially fables .. Because of his awesome hugs! Very clean, always something going on and somebody to talk to! I will be returning!

• 22nd Feb 2015

If you're looking for a place that has everything you will ever need plus more then Vitae is for you. Amazing people, that instantly make you feel like you're in one of the most craziest and loving families. Thanks Fables for being the best hug giver in Budapest! Be prepared to never want to leave, missing your flight is worth it. Trust me. Good vibes are everywhere.

• 21st Feb 2015

Great vibes, had an amazing time! Heaps to do during the day and at night. Staff are awesome, especially Medler, will definitely be back :) Love Jops and Aidan.

I had the time of my life at this hostel!!! It kind of feels like a gaint share house. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming.Great atmosphere and super easy to meet people. The staff are excellent as well, giving recommendations on places to eat, sight see and things to do. The night time events they put on are awesome (duh! It's s party hostel)!!! Would love to come back in the future. Your an idiot not to book here!!!

This hostel was amazing. All the staff were friendly, and they give excellent recommendations for food places and activities. The location was great, right by the tram but we walked pretty much everywhere. The atmosphere was very family like in that everyone, even the guests were friendly/inclusive. There was also definitely partying going on, but rest assured at the end of the night you could go back to your bed and get a good nights sleep. Most extended their stay, and I would go back again!

• 19th Feb 2015

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Fables is the man!

• 19th Feb 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in and am planning my next trip back. Super easy to find and get to places from but basically the staff make it worth so much. They are amazing, make you feel so welcome and are so eager to help with anything! No other hostel has compared, would definitely recommend :)

• 17th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Very homely party hostel with plenty of space to kick back and mingle. There are different parties every night of the week. Excellent WiFi. Good showers and hot water. Plenty of fridge space and well equipped kitchens. Beds are average and no lockers in room.

Fantastic hostel in a great location! Staff are fabulous and really make you feel at home. Nights out are organised daily and a lot of fun! Facilities were great also.

I had such a great experience here. Not only are the staff members knowledgeable about the locations of great restaurants/attractions, they were truly awesome people to hang out with and made no guest feel left out of group activities. They've created an environment of great vibes that put me and other guests in a good mood all day (and night!) long. Shoutouts to Fables, Shmitty, Clover, Cyclops, Meddler, and the rest of you cats for showing me such a good time! I'll be back for sure.

• 16th Feb 2015

Staff are awesome, best place to stay if your traveling solo. Only thing to note is that the shower outside my room was pritty grim but everything else was great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7