Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

A great hostel with an awesome party atmosphere. Great for meeting people and partying. Could be a little bit cleaner but all in all it was a great experience!

Staff was really great, and the location was fantastic for exploring the city. Highly recommend the hostel as a place to meet young people who like to have a good time. I felt safe there, and my stuff felt safe too. The people made the place. Drawbacks- varying levels of bathroom cleanliness. large bloodstains on my comforter (clean, but the yuck factor is still there), and no outlet near my bed or in a personal place like a locker.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Poland

Staff is really friendly. Some of the weekly activities were too expensive for me so I only did the pub crawl. When we got there our beds weren't made and when we came back later somsomeone was in my mate's bed so he slept in anothee bed with old sheets. If you are easy going this isn't an issue. But it seems like a common occurrence as it happened to another in the room. I had a blast though and would recommend to those who want to meet people and party.

If you are looking to party, this is the perfect hostel! Everynight they have some kind of party planned. The parties are outside the hostel, so if you need the rest, no problem! Bathrooms could be a bit cleaner, and I had to take a cold shower one day (don't know who was te blame...). Overall a very good hostel!

Definitely the best hostel going around! Ridiculously friendly/helpful/knowledgable staff, super chill atmosphere and a partying ethos that will only leave you wanting more. 100% would recommend. Shoutout to Juwma, the drinking goddess, pepper the pig, fables, who can rock red lippie better than I can rock a beard and every single other person I met at vitae. 👌👌

• 18th May 2015

Fantastic staff and fantastic hostel, hands down the best I've ever stayed at in Europe - missing it already !

• 17th May 2015

VITAE IS KILLER! Such a great place for everyone so long as you're easy going and love to meet and hang with super chill, amazing people. Hostel is clean, perfectly located and has the best energy. The staff are a buncha crazy cats who love to party. Thanks so much to Jewma, Pepper and honestly everyone else (I'd shoutout everyone if I could..but not Fables) I cannot wait to go back!! Ps Fables you're a champ and make a beautiful lady.

Staff were awesome and helpful :) Could do with a few more signs to show where you go when you first arrive. Really good hostel.

Friendly staff, great location and great value.

Love love love this hostel. The staff is super eager to help and answer any question. You will not be bored here, so many organized activities. Good location as you can walk to many major attractions. There's a market right next to it and lots of cheap eats. Not super clean around the beds but overall good and not enough showers. Would come again.

• 16th May 2015
  • Romania

Great for solo travellers! Sad I only spent a few days in Budapest, but was happy with the hostel I chose because they had many events and the staff were excellent in suggesting places for me to visit/eat at. The hostel seems a bit creepy and the elevator is and has been broken for a while so beware that you have to climb quite a few stairs!! Otherwise, definitely worth less than $20 a night!!!

Had a great time at Vitae. There was always something to do and the staff was helpful, especially Cosmo and Fables. I would recommend staying here!

Second time visiting, even more fun!! We were only here for three nights but Fables, Cosmo, Frame and Mileyyyy helped us truly make the most of it! Such a great place it's really clean and so central and we loved all the activities that the hostel planned (ruin bar crawl, Sparty and beer bike!!) - the next trip is already being planned! See you soon

Cosmo - you're the boss :D This hostel is definitely where you want to stay if you want to party, yet have a peaceful night (well, morning) sleep ;) The staff is excellent and love to party and are amazing hosts!!! So, its not like other hostels where they just tell you where to go - but they go with you. So, ultimately you know you're gona have an amazing time because they're coming with you ;) It's perfectly located in the centre and everything is walkable. So three cheers to you guys :D

AMAZING!! There are no words to properly describe the Carpe Noctem Vitae family. Amazing party hostel with a fantastic homely vibe. The staff are so so incredible, you not only make amazing memories but incredible friends!! Great facilities with fantastic places to chill. The wrist band keys make everything super secure and convenient and the events every night make sure that you will, without a doubt have a blast and get wasted! 100% and lots and lots of love for Carpe Noctem Vitae!!!

Carpe noctem vitae is the best place to have a blast in budapest! you won't regret staying here, the staff is friendly and very helpful, the location is great, and the parties are crazy - would 100% recommend!

Completely exhausted after my weekend in Budapest. Had an amazing time. Awesome events each night. Bar crawls, Sparty and open mic night. Quieter of the party hostels but still a party hostel so don't expect an awesome nights sleep. Staff were excellent, welcoming and helpful. Had to extend a night just to recover. Can't wait to go back.

Amazing staff, amazing people, good wifi, clean, good kitchen, good location. Would recommend this to anyone. Best hostel I've been to.

The hostel was very dirty and stink inside the room.

This hostel is a home away from home, I miss it already. Jungle Jane is an absolute sweetheart and all the staff here will do everything in their power to help you out in anyway. I traveled all around Europe and this hostel had the best atmosphere. The best thing about this party hostel is you can party all you want but they always respect the people who want to sleep so you will get a good nights sleep here too. Do not stay anywhere else in budapest this place is amazing , miss you guys !xx

• 13th May 2015