Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Fantastic atmosphere, staff that really care of everyone is having fun and disco showers. Best hostel I've ever stayed at.

It may be a party hostel but that shouldn't put you off. They have good rules about quiet hours after 10pm, and you couldn't really wish for a better location or freindlier staff

Staff was very friendly and helpful! Be ready for people trying to rope you into pub crawls... But the hostel was clean, great facilities, and generally full of good people.

Even a 100% score wouldn't do this hostel justice. It is absolutely the best place I have ever stayed in! The staff are great, and very helpful. They show you around and go out partying with all the guests every night. The hostel itself is a great place as well, and very well located in the centre of the city. And Budapest...Budapest is fantastic. Great food, cheap drinks, beautiful buildings. I will definitely come back asap, and I'm a 100% sure I'll be staying in this hostel again!!

• 5th Apr 2014

I should have know being 31 that this hostel was a fewer years behind me. Traveled with my wife and friend. It was a great place to meet other party seekers and also offered great adventure opportunities. Would recommend this place to only the young spirited traveler with a knack for some party seeking. Staff was helpful and available. Carpets pretty beat up and stained. Beds comfortable.

I rarely right reviews for hostels but my friend and I had such a great time! The location is amazing and walking distance to everything you would want to see in Budapest. The staff is fantastic. So fun, helpful, and easy going. You feel like you are staying with a group of your friends. It's a perfect combination of fun and a place to come back and relax. Budapest is an amazing city and Carpe Noctem is the perfect place to stay while you see it! Already planning my return visit ☺

• 4th Apr 2014

It's a truly awful feeling checking out of Vitae. I love this place! Fantastic nights out, excellent facilities in the hostel (where else can you get a disco shower?), central location and most importantly, incredible staff. If you are looking for somewhere to party but also with the option to chill out, Vitae is the place. Special mention to C5, Norway (Seriously. My God), Seth, Snoopy, Aussie Dave, Cyclops, Jacs and the rest, love you guys and I hope we meet again one day!

If you like to party this is a perfect place. The staff are often around during the day, so the place never feels dead. However, the bathrooms are awful. All up amazing value for money, as you get towels etc too, and the common areas are really cool. You're meant to get kicked out of the hostel at 10pm unless you're going to bed, which is a bit strange for a party hostel. Beds were comfy, security was good. The staff were slightly pushy, but really helpful.

Wow, I don't even know where to begin. This was most definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff were INCREDIBLE and truly cared about the well being of every single guest. The nightly events were always a blast - the spontaneous dance parties, group drinking games, and pillow fights were fun as well! I felt safe and at home the whole time. Overall, the atmosphere was extra chill and if you go to Budapest and don't stay at this hostel, you are missing out.

• 30th Mar 2014

Thanks for everything guys! My group and I had an amazing time staying at Vitae :) The atmosphere was amazing, the events organised were insane and the staff made staying in Budapest an even better experience. Shout out to Cosmo and Snoopy for making my group and I feel really welcome and involved.

• 29th Mar 2014

Why did I have to leave?

• 27th Mar 2014

If you don't stay at this hostel while in Budapest you are making the biggest mistake of your life.

• 27th Mar 2014

Best hostel I've been to/will ever go to ever (probably). Clean, secure, walk-everywhere-location and great facilities. The staff are attentive to your needs, regardless if you want to be a dedicated tourist, a 24 hour party person or if you want to eat your way through Budapest. Definitely felt like a little slice of paradise, a home away from home. Been there twice, will go again. Definitely recommend!

The staff made the hostel. Every night they planned events and were dedicated to making everyone have an awesome time! I would stay here a million times over!

If you like to party this is where you need to stay. This hostel had such an epic vibe, next time im in Budapest ill be staying there again for sure. Everyone working there was always so friendly and approachable, especially Snoopy. Im a solo female traveller so it has a perfect atmosphere for meeting new people. Every night the staff organised activities like pub crawls and river rampage party boat cruises. Stop trying to decide, just book! You won't regret it

• 26th Mar 2014

This is the best hostel I have been so far. The rooms and facilities are clean. But the most important thing is, the atmosphere and the staff, they are so nice and will help you with everything you need. They take you out every night to party and show you the best parties in Budapest. There was nothing i could complain about, it was just perfect.

• 26th Mar 2014

It was an amazing experience of studying in Vitae. I travelled alone but never felt alone in Budapest. Vitae is like a big family with passionate staff, they have night-out everyday!! Strongly recommend for all the party people! Overall I had a pleasant stay in Vitae and especially thanks to Will, the nice and passionate staff that spent an hour to introduce the best place to see, to go and to eat!

• 22nd Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

This hostel is a very good place to meet other travelers. It's a party hostel, so there's always something going on in the evening, but if you want a quiet night you can also just stay back at the hostel and relax.

Wonderful stay and I really enjoyed being able to hang out with others in the hostel which is something you don't find at a lot of hostels.

Very accommodating staff, lots of activities to participate in and excellent location. Eventful weekend for sure. Just one gripe, water kept getting cold during showers, other than that excellent. Thanks

• 21st Mar 2014