Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Had the best week of my life, everything was amazing. Beer bike is absolutely essential. If you're going to compete in the alcoholympics then make sure you're on Fables' team and not Gash's.

• 12th Sep 2015

Fun party hostel, people chilling all the time, good people defs would go back.

great party hostel. the atmosphere is amazing and the staff are lovely

Very awesome people friendly and helpful! Slightly disorganised but it all works out in the end. Very good time spent here

• 11th Sep 2015

Party atmosphere in a walkable area. Staff was all really cool and gave you a list of activities via email before arriving. Facilities on my floor were always really dirty though. Great place if your looking for a place to sleep and place to go out.

Great stay here! Got to meet heaps of cool people, staff were fantastic! Great location, night activities were all organised for you but you could just chill at the hostel if you wanted to. Would come back!

Fables was definitely the most friendly and helpful staff member. This place is a bit run down, the bathrooms weren't great. Don't plan on getting any sleep here. It was cheap though so I guess you get what you pay for!

Ok, Ok, this hostel is beyond amazing. I booked for four nights, but ended up extending three times. The atmosphere and staff and great! There are multiple events the hostel hosts each night where everyone is welcome and has a freaking great night. be prepared to drink your face-off with the alcoholic staff. Seriously best staff, love you Fables

• 10th Sep 2015

This is the best atmosphere hostel I've stayed in.. Leave some extra time when you book because no one leaves here when they planned to. The staff are awesome and everyone gets in on the activities. Rooms are large and comfortable. Unlike the other party hostels this one doesn't have its own bar which is good because it means you can actually sleep if you ever have an early night cos you're not staying in a club. Highly recommend the caves tour. I will be back.

Felt so homely, so easy to make friends and the staff were all so lovely. I would recommend here to anyone, as long as you're sociable and not expecting hotel level of cleanliness.

This party hostel is amazing. The staff are sick, shout out to Ozzie and Cosmo for being total sick units. The place has a great party atmosphere, but if you are looking for a quiet night in you can do that too as the party never stays inside the hostel. Lots to see and do. Highly recommend. Very clean and just amazing. Cheers

We had an amazing stay at Carpe Noctem Vitae! We loved the nights out that the hostel ran, which made for an incredible 3 day Birthday Party! It saved us the hassle of deciding and organising what we were gonna do, and let us meet so many awesome people! The staff gave us great advice on what to do in the city, where to go and exactly what we needed. They were so approachable and chilled. The hostel was all, and much much more than we hoped for! Thanks Carpe Noctem! Big love for Pepper and Frame

• 9th Sep 2015

Really enjoyed our stay! Relaxed party hostel: perfect if you want to have a massive night, perfect if you need to recover/have an early start because of the hostel's quiet hours policy. Staff are really friendly, had excellent recommendations for food and activities in the city. Minor comment that the wifi didn't work in our room (but worked in common areas).

CNV does a great job of doing exactly what they say in the description: they are a party hostel and they want your face to melt, but if you want to have an easy night, they will make sure you have that option as well. The facilities are satisfactory for one of Budapest's party hostels and the staff does a great job of welcoming everyone/making sure they have a good time. If you want to party a few nights in BP, stay here and on the recovery nights try a calmer hostel.

Great mix of party hostel but somewhere you can sleep. They have a "no after party rule" but that just means no rowdyness late in the hostel. Every night there is a drinking based excursion where they get together with their sister hostels.....and Budapest is a nightlife town!. Also great to just chill in, Projector film room with PS3 and table football. Everyone that works there is ultra friendly and makes you feel involved, well done guys for running a top digs! Recommended for solo/ groups.

Just had a brilliant time in Budapest, almost entirely thanks to this hostel and the people I met there. Had travelled for most of the day I arrived so just slept that night which was surprisingly easy considering this is a party hostel. By the 2nd night, I wasn't sure I wanted to go out but one of the staff persuaded me to give it a go and I am so glad they did because when other reviewers say how great this place is for meeting other, like minded travellers, they're spot on. Thank you!

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Scotland

The perfect party atmosphere! Carpe Noctem Vitae certainly lives up to its reputation as one of Budapest's most friendly, lively and all round buzzing hostels.

Absolutely legendary staff. They are all helpful and get involved in the activities and parties. 100% recommended, by far the best hostel in Buda! I love FABLES!

• 6th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

Awesome hostel. Best we stayed in all Europe trip. Staff, location and facilities all great.

• 6th Sep 2015

Even though I was sick for the bulk of my stay, the Carpe Noctem staff made me feel right at home. Big shoutout to Fables , he's the bomb. The atmosphere at the hostel was great and everybody was socializing and partying all the time. Great hostel to meet people.