Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Great social atmosphere with Incredibly friendly staff!! You can't NOT have fun!! ;)

The staff here saved us from a horrible situation with another hostel. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. Stay here if you want to party!

Good value and facilities. Hostel can be a little hard to find and is a little far out from the center (it's a hike to Buda and back on the other side of the river) but once you're there it's the best combination of mental parties out every night with real chill social vibe back at the hostel. Staff are a rad bunch of cool cats but for a few creepers, solo chicks watch out!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great staff and great nightlife activities and met some incredibly cool people. Would recommend to everyone!

The absolute dream. So thankful for the best stay imaginable. The location, staff and events they throw together are perfection. Would recommend to anyone that likes having appropriate amounts of fun with wildly inappropriate people. Would go back in a heart beat!

• 2nd Apr 2015

This is an amazing Party Hostel. The parties organized by this guys there were awesome. The staff (every single one of them) were super friendly every single minute of the day. A special thanks to Morpheus for being such a great host!

Amazing hostel! The staff are some of the coolest and most helpful people. They supplied several detailed maps and even sat down to explain how to get to each site in the area. It is a great location, by the bus/tram/metro. They arrange fun nights out with the hostel and popular sites/bars. the wifi was the best hostel wifi I have used. Laundry services are not available but printing is free. Would definitely recommend this hostel, even if you aren't looking to go out every night (noise curfew)

That indian/pakistani dude who wears tight yoga pants creeped me and everyone in my group out.

Considering I had no idea what I was getting myself into in Budapest, this hostile was perfect. The staff was super friendly and super helpful on anything that we needed. The night activities were a lot of fun too. I would definitely recommend this hostile for people wanting to party. If you're going to get a lot of sleep, you might want somewhere else.

• 31st Mar 2015

Definitely a party hostel, though the fact that the party leaves the hostel each night and people only really come back to crash meant I had no problem getting sleep when I needed it. The nightly dinners were a fun idea, but I could've eaten out for nearly the same price as what I contributed for poutine. Not the cleanest spot, but that's to be expected with a party hostel, and it wasn't too bad. Location's great, and you can walk nearly everywhere in the city. You'll want to stay longer!

Really good party hostel but isn't attached to a club so you can actually sleep when you finally crawl home. Oh and the staff are awesome. All of them. at once.

Vitae is a solid 10/10! Awesome nights out every night with great people, you'll never want to leave. We're already planning a trip back ASAP. Shout out to Fables for being a superstar and generally every other member of the staff because they're all amazing! 10/10

This was my second time back to Vitae. It is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Perfect location and The daily events run by the hostels are absolutely amazing. Whether you're a solo traveller or with a bunch of mates you will have the best time. The facilities are regularly cleaned and the atmosphere is always pumping. The staff here are what really make this hostel unbeatable. Their knowledge of the city is great and just their overall awesome vibes, always uplifting. Fables is the MAN!!!

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

The atmosphere was great, but the staff overcharged for severall tours and the stay itself. double check what you are paying.

Some of the best memories from my travels are from when I stayed here. Amazing sightseeing, great parties and fantastic people!! Highest of recommendations.

This hostel is like no other, the staff are really chilled and hang out with the guests every day and are more than willing to tell you what to do when you aren't drinking until the small hours! The beds are comfortable and the only problem i had was sometimes the showers were flooded, but it was always fixed quickly. The hostel is nice and quiet at night so i always got a decent nights sleep whenever i crawled back in from partying!!! I am going back!!

Great hostel where the customer service is second to none. This hostel was personally recommended to me by at least 2 friends. I've stayed at 10 hostels and vitae has been the most memorable purely down to the staff.

We had so much fun we didn't want to leave! Felt like home the minute we arrived. Best party hostel experience I've had to date.

We had really good fun at the Carpe Noctem Vitae. The staff is super friendly and extremly helpful in all matters. I think the parties are really legendary. I recommend the boat party on Thursdays.

Had a rad stay here and met some lovely people, and enter on some crazy adventures! Fun activities every night and proximity to nearby cheap food and supermarkets are a plus, as is the variety of common areas and good kitchen. Located on the top floor of an appt block which can be a pain but there is a lift. Stayed in a 14 bed dorm which didn't feel like it had 14 beds in at all. All in all, not only would I go back, but I can't wait to!