Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Very chill, friendly, helpful, welcoming, AIR CONDITIONED party hostel. The staff are incredibly helpful, especially at check-in, when they sit down with you and a map of Budapest and help you get orianted and point out places you should go, based on what you generally want to see. They organize parties every night and arw mindful to go out by 10ish after pregaming, to let other guests sleep. Showers didn't have the greatest water pressure.

Vitae is, as it was described by cyclops, is "Never-never land and we are Peter Pan's Lost Boys." I don't think there could be a more apt description. Vitae doesn't belong on this planet; it is an escape from your escape, a heaven on earth that everyone should experience once in their lifetime. I will be back, that is a guarantee. I've never met a group of people more passionate about living than those who I met at vitae, especially the staff. Go. Your only regret will be your return ticket.

• 9th Jun 2014

Can you have too much fun? I don't think so but here I came pretty close to it. Highly recommended, the staff is dope and honestly this is the one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at. I can't recommend it enough.

• 9th Jun 2014

Coolest hostel I've ever stayed at. Staff is great, extremely helpful and truly genuine atmosphere. Get your party britches ready! Love you guys- Tex

• 9th Jun 2014

Carpe Noctem Vitae is an absolute blast. Best place to stay in Budapest if you are looking to party. Impossible not to have a good time here. Staff were wicked chill

• 8th Jun 2014

Lots of fun, so long as you have fun their way. Most of the furniture was broken and so were the showers - which were not very clean either. That said, the staff were pretty helpful and the vibes between most of the guests were great. Pretty good to be honest.

• 8th Jun 2014

Shout out to C5 and the crew! I had an awesome time staying here. The best hostel I've ever been too by far! Loved everything about it, and I'll 100% be back someday soon. STAY HERE! IT'S AWESOME!

At Carpe Noctem Vitae you can have as much fun as you can possibly handle, and then if you need a day/night to recover, that's okay too! Just beware that if you decide to stay in most of your roomies won't get home until 3-4am, so pack a pair of decent ear plugs and you're good to go!

I went into this experience knowing this was a party hostel, but Budapest being a later stop on a long trip, I was in need of a break from the partying. As one would imagine, Carpe Noctem is not the place for that. But if you're up for heavy partying every night, this is definitely the place for you! The staff was nice, albeit a bit disorganized. The place is not very clean but nothing too bad. All in all, if your main priority is partying, book Carpe Noctem.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!!!! The atmosphere is great, I felt at home as soon as I checked in, and it has a fantastic environment for making new friends (perfect for solo travellers). The activities during the night were so much fun and the hostel was also really lively with lots going on during the day as well. The staff are all wonderful, helpful and friendly and the facilities/ cleanliness of the hostel are great too. The only downside? You'll never want to leave!

• 6th Jun 2014

Great atmosphere with friendly staff and a great mix of travellers there for a good time. Fantastic location right in the centre of town with excellent transport links, places to eat and things to do. Wish I could have stayed longer!

The staff is very friendly, the organisation was very well, they were no loggers but they are going to buy. It is a chaotic but it has a nice athmosphere and you will not get bored there.

What can I say about Vitae.. In my 3 months this could be my favourite hostel. Despite it being 100+ beds, I've never felt more welcome at a hostel. Everyone is here to have a good time and the staff show it with night activities 7 days a week that will all get you equally hammered. Even though its a party hostel, I never had problems with any facilities, cleanliness, or security, and could always get a nights rest when I needed to. Absolutely legendary hostel, this one.

Hands down this is the most amazing place I have ever stayed. The staff are amazing and go out of their way to help you. There is activities on every single night which are so much fun and a great way to meet people. The hostel is beautiful and has a lot of characteristics. Cannot recommend this hostel enough!!

This is an awesome hostel! the staff (cosmo,cyclops,c5 and everyone else) is chill and they're always down to show you around town. I tell everyone going to Budapest to come stay here!

This hostel is really cool! The building that you stay in is one of a kind and really beautiful! It's an awesome hostel if you want to party although it also caters for people that want to relax aswell as they impose a no noise curfew.. The staff were axing and went out of there way to make sure you were having a good time and making sure you experience whats on offer in Budapest! Only thing I can see as a negative was the showers. But they are fine to use just not the best! STAY HERE!!

Thank you so much for the amazing stay guys! Can not recommend this hostel enough. I ended up extending my stay and extra night because I was having so much fun. Very easy to meet people here, I Met a lot of friends and it was so sad to leave when I had to!

Great and energetic hostel. Staff are super friendly and the pub crawls are really good. Rooms are very clean but the bathrooms can be slightly better. The hostel has made my stay in Budapest an awesome one. Wish to come back soon!

Amazing place with great vibes! What makes the hostel is the staff who are willing to go above and beyond to make sure you have a comfortable stay. Met so many long time friend in only 4 nights. Shout out to my homeboy and alcohol Olympics gold medal team mate Cyclops! I LOVE YOU MAN !!

• 3rd Jun 2014

This is the perfect hostel for anyone who wants to explore Budapest by day and party hard at night. The staff are beyond amazing, they gave tons of information on what to do and where to go plus they get hammered with you every night. Communal drinking games and organised nights out with guests and staff every night, the best place to stay. This hostel has ruined all other hostels for me cause nothing can match vitae!