Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Carpe Noctem was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff had endless recommendations of things to do in Budapest and was extremely friendly and fun to hang out with. The atmosphere was chill and relaxed - it was as fun there as it was exploring the city. I can't recommend it enough!!

• 21st Feb 2014

The hostel you must try in Budapest Super friendly staff, great atmosphere with super people Full of facilities and advice on what to do Activites at night with the hostel are a must Don't know why i'm not at the hostel right now

I've been there for 5 days and it was awesome, always good plan proposed for the night. The staff is very cool, and welcoming. The hostel is also always clean. I really recommend this hostel!

Great hostel, the staff is great, I couldn't believe they weren't form Budapest really, they know the city so well, and always have fun suggestions where to go, what to visit. Had loads of fun, we'll certainly come back here again :)

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Serbia

Budapest was probably my favorite city in my travel, and im certain that the hostel and the staffs r responsable for a big part of it. Although i didnt have much time there, they rly helped me to enjoy the most i could of this amazing city. For sure someday ill get back to explore a little more of Budapest and also sure im staying there again :)

Thanks to Cosmo making me feel at home checking in late. Bath parties, boat parties, alcohol olympics, Budapest rules and this hostel makes the city that much better. Nick

Wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks heaps to all of the staff and guests for welcoming me into their close family, if only briefly.

Home away from home. Big love for Vitae. (Aussie Dave is great)

• 16th Feb 2014

Best hostel ever! Had such an amazing time there. The staff are all awesome and they really show you a good time. Great sense of community and homey atmosphere. And the location is great for sight-seeing and other such activities. Would recommend to anyone looking to have a great time!

• 10th Feb 2014

I had a great time at this place. If I make it back to Budapest I will absolutely stay here again. The staff made you feel like part of the crew and everyone in the place went out together. I'm recommending Carpe Noctem Vitae to all my friends.

It was a great experience! The atmosphere was awesome. People were great and it was imposible not to have fun being sorrounded by so many laugths all the time. We really enjoyed it!

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Spain

If you're staying in Budapest, this is the place to stay! Booked for 1 night ended up staying for around 7. All the staff are quality, get you pumped for the nights out but also let you get your head down for some sleep.. Much love guys x

Nice and helpful stuff! They even recommended me where to stay at my next stop. Every night something to do, easy to get from the train stations you can even walk from them, had some really good nights in Budapest id definitely go back to the same place!

What synonyms are there for paradise? Perfection? Glorious? Utterly and jawdroppingly amazing? My favorite synonym is Carpe Noctem Vitae because it is, all in all, a paradise. The facilities are comfortable and great for a stay of any length. Beds comfy, showers large, hangout areas galore, and kitchens stocked! But this place would be nothing if it were not for the flawless staff. How fitting that such great Gods watch over such a paradise. I'll be back because this is a home now. Love, Marra!

One of the best times of my life! The staff are like a big family that are super welcoming. It has a comfy atmosphere during the day and the nightlife is intense always a good time even when sloppy. I can't wait to go back.

• 5th Feb 2014

Absolutely fantastic! A family like hostel every night staff and guests have a dinner then all go out to party together. Staff make everyone feel so welcome and involved so you make awesome new friends straight away. Too many great memories it was very hard to leave after extending my stay a whole week! Massive shout out to Aussie Dave the lifesaver for finding my iPhone keeping it safe.. Medler and Cosmo il miss you legends!!

7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next » last »