Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is a very good place to meet other travelers. It's a party hostel, so there's always something going on in the evening, but if you want a quiet night you can also just stay back at the hostel and relax.

Wonderful stay and I really enjoyed being able to hang out with others in the hostel which is something you don't find at a lot of hostels.

Very accommodating staff, lots of activities to participate in and excellent location. Eventful weekend for sure. Just one gripe, water kept getting cold during showers, other than that excellent. Thanks

• 21st Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I choose this hostel randomly and I was not disappointed ! It take really great time with friendly people in this place. If you want to meet people and do amazing things, go in this hostel !

I've stayed here before. And I will stay here again and again. If u r visiting budapest u have to understand its a party city and those guys knows how to do it. Best staff, every night different gigs like bath parties or boat with champagne. U find yourself in a different party environment with those guys. Location is perfect 5-10 min walking distance to everything. Got 2 supermarkets around. After 8.30pm it's quite in the hostel if u wanna stay calm for a night.

This was an awesome place since I came to Budapest by myself. Everyone in the hostel was amazing and very welcoming. I must emphasize that this is a party hostel and you get the most out of it by attending events. Contrary to normal party hostels though, it gets quiet after 9PM so you can still get a good nights rest. All in all, I recommend this place 100%.

• 20th Mar 2014

This is the best hostel I have stayed in during my travels! I loved it so much that I extended my stay here, as did many other guests. As a solo traveller everyone made me feel welcome. Whether partying late at one of their nightly events or just hanging out at the hostel, you will have a great time. Listen to all food recommendations from the staff, so good!Oh, and they let me build a fort! Thanks Cosmo, Snoopy, Seth, Norway, Jacs, Cyclops, C5 and the rest of the Vitae crew. You're all amazing!

• New Zealand

Great place, helpful staff. Great place to go partying in budapest.

• 20th Mar 2014

That was the coolest guys I've met. Loved the staff, keep it up guys!

• 19th Mar 2014

Great staff, location and atmosphere with great events organised every night. The lockers were in an awkward position but its a minor issue. Had a great stay.

• 19th Mar 2014

The staff is awesome

the staff are awesome and very helpful. They'll make sure you have tons of fun while you stay in Budapest!

Don't do it.

• 17th Mar 2014

I LOVED Carpe Noctem Vitae! We got there at night when everybody was leaving to go out already and the staff made sure that we could still join the group later and have a good night out! They definitely showed us a fun time in Budapest and they have a lot of recommendations what to do during the day as well. We will definitely come back to see what the second half of the week is like! Special thanks to Cyclopse and Snoopy!! - Carina & Lisa

Stayed for 6 nights and met some terrific people to tour around the city and have a party at night with. Hostel was centrally located with lots of tours, restaurants, bars and sights to check out. Highly recommend the caving as a must do. Shout out to Mr. Cosmo of Canada and the rest of the crew for making me feel at home.

Best hostel experience ever! The staff made me feel welcome from the get-go and the activities at night made meeting people (I was travelling alone) the easiest. Although a party hostel (which it lives up to completely) it is also quiet at night and so sleep is easy to get. No complaints whatsoever. Thanks Carpe Noctem Vitae!

I couldn't stay away from these guys! I came back after a week and had just as much fun, if not more, than my first stay.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at without a doubt. The staff are incredible - always ready to help you out and show everyone a great time. The nights out are awesome, excellent common areas for meeting people and always really clean. THE place to stay in Budapest.

I loved this hostel so much I could easily have stayed indefinitely. All the staff were amazing from check in until check out. Special mention to Cyclopse for being an amazing renegade pub crawl leader, Jacs for being a general legend, and a shout out to Dave's sensual earlobes. thanks to Snoopy for being a champion and babysitting through st Patricks day too. Too many awesome people here it's probably a crime, no definitely a crime. I'm not sure if this is a review anymore or a love letter.

By far my favourite hostel of my trip, staff were amazing, great facilities, whether you're on your own or in a group, this place is great for meeting people, and partying, but gives you the option of chilling out if you'd prefer.

• 12th Mar 2014