Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Pretty legit place to stay! Super local, and the cheap 24 hour pizza places literally next door to the hostel, is a drunken mans dream.

• 17th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This hostel is like a home away from home! Everything about this place will make you fall in love with the hostel and the city. I couldn't recommend it enough for the solo traveller or anybody who likes to have a good time. Also shout out to Gash for being the sickest!!!

Incredible hostel! Staff are more than friendly and ready to party. Fables is an absolute champ! Best party I've had in a while!

This place is a really sweet place to stay!! Anybody that is looking for somewhere in Budapest should definitely check this hostel out. Each night the awesome staff (especially Fables whose a really cool guy to hang out with :) !!!!) take you out to a bar then out for an event..Pub-crawl, Boat party and open mic just to name a couple. The hostel is right in the center of the city so everywhere is easy to get to.. Don't think about it just go and book it!!

• 15th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Great atmosphere and really great staff especially ghillie, what a legend that guy is.

I loved every minute of staying here. The team that work there were so helpful and nothing was a problem. The events in the evening were amazing and everyone just got on. I think this was because the team played drinking games with us and involved everyone. I will defiantly recommend and be back soon

• 10th Jan 2016

THIS IS A PARTY HOSTEL!! Too many people I ran into there didn't realize that and so were not too pumped about there time there however, I thought it was brilliant! Tons of fun! The staff there were awesome! Every night there was something planned to go out for. If you are looking to meet some cool people and have a great time I highly suggest it!

each and every last one of you radiate with pure beauty. I am feeling so reverent about my stay in Budapest and about meeting you guys. You're all truly special, wonderful and ambitious people. You work really hard to make sure the guests are happy and it's just so genuine and beautiful. Thank you for creating life long memories for me. You've forever made an impact.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! If you're looking for a great party in Budapest then this is the place to be. Shout out to the staff for being an epic, crazy group of people and I can't wait to see all your lovely faces again! Cheers from Nova Scotia

I spent my last two nights in Budapest at Carpe Noctem and they were two of the best nights of my trip. It doesn't matter if you're a lone traveller or a group, the guys at CNP really make the effort to get everyone involved in whatever's going on at the hostel that day. Unfortunately I didn't manage to have one of the famous family dinners but did get swindled out of a few beers when playing Foosball on the pub crawl. Cheats the lot of em :) I'd definitely recommend and will definitely be back

I left my heart in Budapest, or at least that's what it felt like when I finally left Carpe Nocten Vitae. It's a special place! I stayed four extra days, eight in all- and I can't wait to come back. Thanks to the rad and unique individuals that make up the staff- you guys were a main highlight of my 6.5 week backpacking adventure. Whether you're traveling solo or with others, please pay this place a visit- you won't regret it. So much love for you guys, cheers!

Awesome atmosphere and perfect if you are looking for a vibrant night life and party atmosphere whilst in Budapest. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and probably won't be the hostel for you if you are looking a for a nice, quiet place to stay as it is quite raucous and the facilities and upkeep of the hostel isn't the best. In addition the staff are very relaxed and this works both ways, as they can appear quite slack - but this is a hostel not a hotel so who cares!

• 6th Jan 2016

Vitae is easily one of the best party hostels ive ever rested my drunken body at. The whole crew do a sick job at getting you messy, especially Fables who taught us drinking a bottle of wine should only be done in under 4 seconds... or you're a p*ssy. Sad to leave!

• 6th Jan 2016

Fantastic hostel and fantastic staff!! Had a great time and Will stay here again when I come back in summer.

• 5th Jan 2016

Great atmosphere and awesome staff. After 3 weeks travelling hadn't met a nicer group of people in a hostel.

It's like college but less fun

I had a wonderful time at this hostel. The staff was the best part because they were very friendly and I liked that they wanted to interact with the guests and had planned nightly activities for us to get to know the staff and the other guests better.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Vitae was such an awesome hostel to stay in! The location is fantastic (two blocks from Oktagon station and Terror Haza), security is top notch with clever wristbands with the address on it and watches to get in to the building. Made me feel very safe and rooms are really clean and comfy beds. Pillows are bad but that's all over Europe anyway. Facilities are awesome, huge kitchen with free coffee & eggs, always hot showers with a big bathroom. Would so recommend this place!!!

• 1st Jan 2016

Amazing staff! The atmosphere of the place and people is just awesome! If you are travelling on your own, its impossible not to make new friends here.

I couldn't think of a more welcoming and fun place to stay while un Budapest! I love the fact that on nights out the staff are there to make sure u have the best time u can and also even if u dont feel like going out theres always someone there to keep u company. Ive never felt more relaxed on a holiday then when i was staying at carpe noctem vitae. I just cant wait to go back again and see all the new friends i have made there.

• 1st Jan 2016