Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

It wasn't spotless by any means, but if you take a shower at the hot spring bathes and need a place to sleep it works.

We had the best time at carpe noctum vitae. Something was organized every night (like the alcohol Olympics and the river cruise), and the staff provided amazing recommendations. We got enough sleep to do our sightseeing in beautiful Budapest, and the rooms were nice and clean. Shoutout to our mate Fables who taught us how to "strawpedo". Would definitely recommend staying at this hostel, we'll be coming back!

• 10th Feb 2015

I can honestly say this is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. All of the staff (shout out to swaps because she deserves it, shout out to frame because he demanded it) are amazing and do a great job of not only running the hostel, but contributing to the amazing atmosphere that makes this place what it is. I will genuinely miss this hostel but I know will be back time and time again. 10/10 would reccommend to anyone who isn't allergic to fun.

The best hostel I have ever stayed at without question! Staff are just lovely people who are so inclusive and really help to create a vibrant and sociable atmosphere! Every night there is a different themes party and each one is as fun as the next. On top of that the hostel itself is of the highest quality and is even quiet at night meaning you can still sleep well and see beautiful Budapest! Will definitely be back for round 2 in the summer! Amazing place, amazing people!

Excellent, the only thing is that the beds are a bit unfortable. The staff was awesome and the ambient was incredible!

Amazing place full of amazing people having amazing parties.

Amazing hostel, great mix of having a lewse time at night and getting out there and enjoying Budapest during the day. The staff are a great laugh.

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff make the place. Location is perfect. Greatest fun ever. Oh, and Fables is an absolute legend!

Carpe Noctem Vitae is without a doubt the best hostel in Europe. It is the only place I returned to during the 4 months I was in Europe. The staff there are the friendliest most welcoming bunch o' cunts you'll ever meet. They make you feel right at home as soon as you walk in. They offer to organise a bunch of great activities for you while you stay with them. If you are looking for the best time you'll probably never remember, you should definitely stay here. p.s.Tinks I love you

• 2nd Feb 2015

Y'all were dope. Thanks

Nothing I write will properly express how amazing this hostel is. The staff are phenomenal and the reason I returned within a week of leaving. They are wild, hilarious, and solid crew. I would give anything be adopted by them. I can say a million wonderful things about everyone who works here-Fables, Tinks, Murph, Frame, Clover, Al, EVERYONE, but especially Medler for being a total sweetheart and a total babe ;) Come here-vitae will show you the best time and make you fall in love w/ Budapest.

• 1st Feb 2015

Best hostel I've ever been too. Friendliest staff, best location and coolest atmosphere!! If you're keen to party and see the sights check this place out. P.s fables is the man

• 30th Jan 2015

Had a great stay here, lovely staff and great hostel to meet people. I'll definitely be back

• 30th Jan 2015

Definitely the place to stay for youths visiting Budapest.

• 30th Jan 2015

Best party hostel in Budapest, stay here if want to have a great time, doesn't matter what day of the week there is always something crazy on! Shoutout to Al and Tej for being the best house bitches in the company

I was sad to leave Vitae because this place is the best! The staff here are the best in the world. They are all super attentive and very knowledgeable about Budapest, giving a detailed overview of the map. When I walked in i was asked my name and I immediately felt at home. If you like to rage then look no further because these guys go hard with planned party activities 7 days a week. FABLES you are a legend!

After many hostels around Europe, Vitae is definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff make you feel so welcomed the moment you step through the doors and they are a heap of fun every single night, especially Meddler, C5, Aussie Dave and Morf! Will be back at Vitae very soon, no doubt about it.

• 27th Jan 2015

Really fun hostel, easy to make friends and helpful staff. Super clean rooms and bathrooms and good kitchen.

Crazy fun and great staff

From the minute we walked through the door, the hostel staff made us feel like part of a large, strange but beautiful and genuine family. Every person here, staff and guests included, make your stay incredible & memorable. The best hostel we've stayed at; it has made us desperate to return to budapest in the future. The only problem with the hostel is that if you book 2 nights you'll probably end up staying for 20. All in all, some of the best nights of our lives. Cheers Vitae! Alex & Aimee.

• 26th Jan 2015