Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Had the best weekend at Carpe Noctem Vitae. We did several activities organized through the hostel and it was a blast, the staff is hands down the best part especially Santi and Jane!

• 10th Apr 2015

20+ hostels and I've never stayed at a place that manages to inspire so much love, from both staff and guests. Some of the sweetest and most fun-loving people I've met. The energy is infectious and you will fall in love with the city and these people. Be warned, they will convince you to stay and the Budapest withdrawal is real. Shout out to pepper, clover, jane, cosmo, schmitty, morph, (and everyone else!) for keeping it real. I guess santi was alright too. Much love and thanks to you all xx

Great atmosphere! Hands down the best 5 days of my europe trip. I left yesterday and i miss it already. I met so many great people who i will never forget. The staff are incredibly helpful and knowledgable on all there is to do in the city. But i must say, budapest would not have been my favourite place/part of my trip if it was not for this amazing hostel. Shout out to Schnitty for being alround helpful. Best hostel for anyone looking for anyone wanting a once in a lifetime experience. Thanks!

First time experiencing a hostel environment. Was very pleased with the atmosphere and politeness of the staff. A big shout out to Fables and the team for providing first class entertainment and information on the city of Budapest. Highly recommend this hostel and I will definatly be staying here again.

• 9th Apr 2015

The city is amazing, but this hostel is the primary reason why we had the most unforgettable weekend. The fellow guests are great

• 9th Apr 2015

I had such an awesome time in Budapest backpacking solo, and it was due in no small part to Carpe Noctem Vitae! Fables, Morpheus and Cyclops were especially cool, and we're great coaches on the various activities to do around the city. Strawpedoes, karaoke and a booze cruise on the Danube with champagne all made this trip quite a memorable one, and I would definitely go back to Vitae on my next trip to Budapest!!!

• 7th Apr 2015

Shout out to Aussie Dave and Fables, them and the other staff make this place amazing. 100% easily! Such a great hostel for a solo traveller and having a party. You can't not stay here if you're in budapest!

Everyone here was fantastic and such a laugh. We all had a fantastic time & wish that we were able to stay longer. If I ever find myself back in Budapest, Vitae will be my first stop, for sure.

I was only in Budapest for 5 days and could have stayed for 5 months! This hostel was the best I have ever stayed in! From the staff (who made you feel like family whether you were there for 2 days or 5 months) to the parties at night (which were the best time ever) and lastly the accomadations with clean and close to everything!! I highly highly recommend Vitae to anyone visiting Budapest!! I hope to return sooner rather than later... Thanks for the best time of my life Vitae! A++

• 6th Apr 2015

I would NEVER stay here again. The bathrooms were absolutely disgusting. Staff was really friendly, but their intimacy with guests and refusal to wear anything but pajamas makes them very unprofessional. The events they had planned were fun, but not for you if you want to meet locals. However, the location was great, and the beds were clean and comfy. I love a good party, but this hostel just crossed too many lines and did not vibe well with my group at all. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Best place in the world, and best people in the world. If you're alone or not, you're guaranteed to make friends for life and become a part of one big family. Coming back to Vitae is like returning home. The staff are all tireless and amazing - especially ESPECIALLY Clover, but also Cyclops, Tinks, Meddler, Santi, Schnitty, Tej, Josh, C-Belt and Pepper (and everyone else). If you want to make the best of Budapest, you have to come here. Thank you for making me so happy, I love you guys so much!

Took me a couple of days to warm to warm to vitae but once I did I had a awesome time. Staff are really friendly and becomes friends rather than employees. Just be careful the place is a Venus fly trap and once it's got you, you will find it hard to leave. Shout out to jops, tej, c-belt and sinty. Keep it real dudes!

Perfect place to meet people of you're traveling alone, fun activities, and great staff. Love this hostel, love these people, so glad I ended up here. Thank you all for being wonderful (even Dave who didn't find my hat).

this may be the youngest hostel I have ever stayed! the staff live there like it's their home too. it's a pity we didn't have time to join any parties there but we heard they are AMAZING.

GREATEST HOSTEL IVE EVER STAYED AT. Plus Santi is a babe

• 4th Apr 2015

If you wan to go to Budapest and have an amazing time, stay at this hostel. If you want to go to Budapest and have an okay time, stay at a different hostel and stop reading this. From the moment you walk in, you feel at home. There is an amazing vibe with amazing events and even more amazing staff. They're there to help you out with everything you need. Gotta give my love to Medler; my teammate for golf ruin bar crawl and a friend for my time there. Already missing it.

Good value and facilities. Hostel can be a little hard to find and is a little far out from the center (it's a hike to Buda and back on the other side of the river) but once you're there it's the best combination of mental parties out every night with real chill social vibe back at the hostel. Staff are a rad bunch of cool cats but for a few creepers, solo chicks watch out!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great staff and great nightlife activities and met some incredibly cool people. Would recommend to everyone!

The absolute dream. So thankful for the best stay imaginable. The location, staff and events they throw together are perfection. Would recommend to anyone that likes having appropriate amounts of fun with wildly inappropriate people. Would go back in a heart beat!

• 2nd Apr 2015

This is an amazing Party Hostel. The parties organized by this guys there were awesome. The staff (every single one of them) were super friendly every single minute of the day. A special thanks to Morpheus for being such a great host!