Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

LOVED IT ALL. The staff were amazing- they were extremely kind, helpful and funny. I arrived super late for check in and they were extremely accommodating. Cosmo also squeezed me in for two extra days which I couldn't do online! We had a great time each night between karaoke, pub crawl, and boat night. Theres a sense of community with staff and others. The location was easy to get to from the train stations and right on one of the main roads. There's a super market or two minutes away as well.

Great atmosphere, the entire hostel is amazing. It's a bit less clean and comfy than other hostels I've been to but it's a budapest party hostel and you can't expect much in that department. I did have a few nights of very restful sleep though

Vitae is the best place to stay without a doubt, friendly staff, awesome organised events and absolutely savage boozing every night. I'm heading back in September for sure.

• 30th Jun 2014

The staff are just great. Super friendly and fun, but not overbearing, in your face or annoying. It's a great place to go if you want to hang out and go out with other travelers, but also if you want to take a night off it's no problem.

Amazing hostel. Arrived solo, and my first ever time in a hostel, so naturally I was a bit nervous. I shouldn't have been; I was never alone for longer than 5 minutes! The people I met were really chilled out and always up for a laugh, and the staff were accommodating but also the life and soul of the parties Nights out are organised everyday, and are cheap and good fun too. Would stay here again.

Best hostel - don't even think about booking anywhere else! They organise the best nights out every night of the week and during the day it was so good to hang out on the terrace in the sun. Great place to meet new people. It's a party hostel but with all the comforts you want - clean rooms, great kitchen, nice common areas etc. I didn't want to leave!!

great hotel for meeting people! lots of things happening on the evenings good lockers and nice rooms. huge kitchen areas. good location trams right outside the hostel. staff were friendly and helpful showed me stuff on the maps and recommended places to go. free towels as well.

It would be a sure option for you if you like, either to party or to chill out (common area is far away from dorms) The staff hangs out with you, wich is awesme and adds tons of atmosphere.

Brilliant Hostel, made you feel at home straight away and lots of great people.

• 25th Jun 2014

Totally amazing place, the most fun hostel ever in solar system

The staff wanted to party more than be more hospitable hosts, and the nights seems quite expensive and forced. But people staying there were all lovely and the hostel itself was great.

Awesome hostel with a great vibe. You will rage every single night, so stay longer than you think you need to. The staff also was great about organizing things to do during the day. Highly recommend.

Lovely staff and great location and a lovely vibe! Would recommend to everybody who's visiting Budapest to party!

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • India

Wicked party hostel run by some of the coolest kids on the planet. You'll never have a dull moment- just make sure you wear flip flops in the shower.

Favourite hostel so far! Great facilities (multiple kitchens, commons areas, balcony etc). Great staff. Events every night (although noise curfew after 10pm makes having a night in easy!). Welcoming atmosphere for a solo traveler!

Read the reviews and thought I would give it a go. Was not disappointed ! It really was the best hostel we've ever stayed at ! Room is clean with wall art and high ceilings. Kitchen on our floor and a main one upstairs in the main area. When you arrive they give you a map and explain everywhere good and tell you about the nights out each night. U meet up with other hostels and go out. Jäger train was the best! Staff were so chilled, fun and helpful. Our only regret is we didn't stay longer!

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are engaged, learn your name, hang out with the renters, and plan events for each night. The hostel feels like a home away from home. A home where everyone rages day and night, if you're into that kind of thing lol. I traveled through 10 cities and 12 hostels. For those of you that have stayed at a hostel before, many times it makes or breaks your opinion of a city. Staying at Carpe Noctum Vitae made my stay in Budapest 100 times better.

• 20th Jun 2014

I am 20 years old a d travelling alone but this place was perfect for both solo and group travellers. The staff made me feel right at home straight away and the atmosphere was great. Very easy to meet new people as the common areas were great. Everything was clean enough and the social aspect was great - events were held every night but we always left the hostel to meet other hostels early enough that if you wanted to stay in the hostel was quiet at a reasonable time. Great place, sad to leave!

If you want a good time in Budapest then you have to go to a party hostel, really good atmosphere at vitae, easy to meet people, especially if you are a solo traveller. Always out every night doing various featured parties, also joined at each event by sister party hostels so everyone who is there will be young travelers. Really made my trip going here!

• 19th Jun 2014

The layout of this place was bizarre! No privacy at all and even though it was a fun party hostel... It went totally overboard. Helpful staff though!

• 19th Jun 2014