Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Loved my stay here! The atmosphere is really chill and laid back during the day and at night they always have something fun planned. The staff is awesome and easy to get along with. Great location. Definitely stay here if you're ready to have a good time! Beware though, you'll probably want to extend your stay..

Vitae was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in, the staff make the hostel what it is. Especially Morpheus and fables! Also josh is a proper champion! Highly recommended.

• 7th May 2015

Shout out to fablez for the best check in

• 6th May 2015

Never a dull moment to be had when you're in the company of Aussie Dave and team. Highly recommend!

• 6th May 2015

Great fun with great accommodating staff, they knew everything to do and the party started again every night if you it! Shout out to my man Fables. D and L.

• 6th May 2015

The best experiences of my life with the best people I've ever met, in a city where you can eat, drink and live for really cheap. There is nowhere else in the world I want to be right now but here with the kickass staff and guests of Carpe noctem Vitae. If you are friendly, welcoming and super sexy you need to be here with me so we can drink hard and laugh harder!

As a party hostel, everything is amazing. You'll definitely have fun. But, if you are looking to rest, it might be pretty hard. Also, the hostel is not clean. Hairs in the bed, and in the showers...

Cosmo is THE BEST. I had probably the biggest suitcase in existence and he and another guy carried it all the way downstairs for me. He has my heart forever now. Also, everyone was really nice, it was a lot of fun! Highly recommend.

• 5th May 2015

I don't know how this hotel can get such a high rate. I was very disappointed when I just saw my room, it was dirty and small. The atmosphere is rather partying. Everyone there wears strange clothes and is drunk or going to get drunk. The last night when I was there, I was woken up by a lot of noise from next room at 3am, they were talking very loud with music on. I definitely didn't get any rest after seeing the city whole day. Anyway, I would not go there again!

• 5th May 2015
  • China

Between the staff and the guests, carpe noctem vitae was extremely friendly and welcoming. It's a perfect place to meet people if you're traveling alone.

This hostel is unlike any other I've stayed in. You will not want to leave! The staff here are some of the best people I have ever met in my life. If you come to Budapest and don't stay here you're not doing it right. Every single night is full of drunken fun times. And to all the lovely staff: Fables, Frame, Tinks, Morph, Schnitty, Tej, Miley, Cosmo, Cyclops, SKINNY P, Jane, Jewma, Clover, Pepper, Medler, and all of the other lovely BPH staff.. You are all wonderful humans!! Xx

The range and quality character of staff at vitae is beyond outstanding. Their happy vibes are so infections that in the whole time I haven't seen a single drawn or a guest sat in boredom. If I had to choose my favourite moment or person in this hostel I couldn't as everyone is so unique in many different ways. Everyday was an orgasmic bliss.

Very friendly staff and a nice atmosphere. Great facilities and cleanliness for a party hostel.

Amazing place !!! One of the craziest and super fun place I have been ;) super clean n cosy for a party hostel ;)

Great hostel! Staff is very helpful and fun. There's always something planned with the other sister hostels which is a great way to meet other people and pre game. I recommend staying here, I would stay again when I come back!

This hostel is very party, and has a lot of things party related planned for its guests. I feel like you really need to be into going out every single day to truly enjoy this place. I would not consider this hostel run very professionally but the facilities were good for the price.

Best hostel ever. The most fun Europe has to offer. Wish we never had to leave. Shoutout to josh and fables for really showing us a great time

• 1st May 2015

Best Hostel I've ever been. Staff and atmosphere are simply perfect!

Great hostel! Party nonstop. Fables and tej are the best

• 30th Apr 2015

Stay here if you want to have a good time! The supercool staff will hang out and party with you, and they'll always make sure you're enjoying yourself. They're also super knowledgeable on Budapest places to eat/things to do/public transport etc. This place is ideal for solo travelers (and it seems quite a few stay here) because the common areas/events make it easy to meet people. Met some really cool people here and I'm happy I stayed at Vitae!