Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

We had an absolutely amazing time in Budapest thanks to fantastic staff at Carpe Noctem Vitae! Great location, helpful people and very epic nights out!

• 27th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

This is by far the best hostel in Europe, I promise as soon as you arrive you will never want to leave and its most likely you won't for a lot longer than you had planned. You will absolutely not regret staying here so do not hesitate! Shout out to all the staff for being legends and big ups to Ghillie for being the worlds sexiest human xoxoxoxo

Miley is the sickest. Fables is the coolest. Millhouse is an ok guy. Dylan is a gentleman and a scholar. Hickey is a cutey. Santi is the sexiest. Frame is the ugliest. Pepper is the prettiest princess. Dave is the soggiest. Phoenix is the asain-est. Gash is the slinkiest. Gillie is the sneakiest. Clover is the potato-est. Lish is delicious. Cyclops is the badest. Slips is the boobiest. Show is the syrup to my maple. Awesome place awesome vibes. Will definitely come back soon! Xoxo redman

its impossible to leave a review of vitae that does it justice in 500 characters, it's a beautiful place with beautiful people! The hostel is everything you'd ever need as a backpacker plus a whole lot of love. Everyone at vitae makes you feel like you're part of a big family. You'll always leave vitae with a bunch of new friends and memories that will never fade away. Budapest has been my favourite city and it's probably because of carpe noctem vitae. Come see for yourself!

• 26th Oct 2015

I write this review with tears in my eyes because somehow my month long hiatus at Vitae has actually come to an end. The greatest hostel you'll ever stay at, the greatest people you'll ever meet. As long as you're down for a good time, Vitae is the place for you. Slips Clover Hickey Shosh Prom Queen Lish I love you all and thank you for everything! Dylan I want to give you one of your first shout outs cause you're my homeboy for life. & Fables--all my heart xx (Aussie Dave don't make fun of him)

Very dirty hostel, the bathrooms/showers in particular.

One of the (if not the) BEST hostels I've stayed at!! Good balance between seeing stuff and partying. Expect to extend your stay. Oh and thumbs up to Fables, Gash, Slips and Miley!

A great hostel! The staff really make it. They make you feel welcome from the moment you walk in. Such a friendly vibe, drinking games and activities every night. Great guest kitchen to whip up some bacon and eggs when you're hungover and within walking distance of most of the sites. Super easy to get to and well connected with public transport. Definitely recommend! Clover you're the best, and the rest of you are pretty sweet too!

Carpe noctem does not feel like a hostel.. It's like staying in an apartment with a bunch of friends u didn't know were in Europe. The staff and the atmosphere here are second to none and that is why so many guests are repeat offenders! If ur looking for luxury, book a hotel... But if u want a chill environment and a great time, the vitae family will provide.. Best few weeks of my Europe trip! Cheers to fables, clover, cyclops, pepper, milhouse, frames and of course Santi! Recommend 100%.

If you like ibiza style thats the place for you. I was a bit overwhelmed about the alcohol consumed. Even though I usually stay in partyhostels this was a bit too much for me. Most People in the hostel are just there to party and not to see the actual city.

I really enjoyed my stay at Carpe Noctem Vitae! The staff was super nice and they went out of their way to help you. They also made an effort to get to know you and made sure everyone in the hostel knew everyone. If you like to party this is the spot to stay. However, the hostel wasn't the cleanest but you're guaranteed the best time! The location is also perfect! The hostel is located in the center of Budapest and is near all of the bars! There are also very good restaurants located nearby.

The most fun hostel I've ever stayed in! Gash and Fables are absolute legends!

I spent two nights in the hostel, the staff was very friendly and is very good if you want to meet new people I really recommend the pub crawl I think the only bad thing in the hostel is the bathroom because is not too clean

The most fun hostel I have ever stayed at. They have an event every single night and I wish that I could have stayed longer. The staff is amazing and takes an interest in learning your name and about you. Don't miss out on the opportunity to stay here!

This is the most fun heisted I have ever stayed at! The staff were awesome, (shoutout to fables) the atmosphere was great too, there was always something fun to do, the staff were always organizing fun activities to do during the day and night. Good location too, close to the city center.

This is a great hostel for young adults wanting to go out heaps and spend their days hungover and eating awesome food around the city. The staff is great and filled with energy, and always willing to help you out. The bathrooms need some attention, but apart from that this place is amazing to drink heaps, meet amazing people and come back to a nice clean safe room. If you're up for a party, but a safe environment this is perfect!

Carpe Noctem Vitae has the perrrrrfect balance of chilled out socialising during the day, & awesome party vibes at night! The facilities were bright and colourful, and the staff were brilliant beyond words. From the moment we arrived, Hamish, Fables, Santi & Clover really made us feel at home! The organised activities each night make it so easy to meet people, and have epic night out after epic night out. Basically, it was so good that I'm coming back to Budapest in a week! Seeya soon ;) x chels

Best hostel in the world

Second time here, just as good as the first. Fables is the man.

Highly recommend staying here! The staff instantly makes you feel like you're apart of a family and you make new friends the second you walk in the door. Good people and good times. shout out to Slips for being a hottie biscotti with a naughty body