Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Stay here if you want to have a good time! The supercool staff will hang out and party with you, and they'll always make sure you're enjoying yourself. They're also super knowledgeable on Budapest places to eat/things to do/public transport etc. This place is ideal for solo travelers (and it seems quite a few stay here) because the common areas/events make it easy to meet people. Met some really cool people here and I'm happy I stayed at Vitae!

I had a lot of fun. definitely a party hostel. crazy things happened and it was nice. staff was great and helpful. made friends. I miss it already, so crazy

I didn't realize hostels like Carpe Noctem Vitae actually existed. I met more fantastic people in a weekend here than months of traveling before. The atmosphere is amazing - the staff are the friendliest people on earth (shoutout to Medler and Fables are you happy now?!) and everyone around is so positive and down to have a good time. Their events are wild, lounges are comfy, facilities are clean, not sure what more you could ask for. Will definitely be back!

• 30th Apr 2015

We have been to countless hostels on our trip through Asia and Europe, and Carpe Noctem Vitae had the best atmosphere of them all. The staff is awesome and does a great job at making the hostel feel like one big community (cheeky shoutout to the wine-pedo legend, Fables)! The hosel runs daily events, which are an absolute blast. Don't miss the River Cruise on Thursday or the Party Shirt Pub Crawl on Friday! If you are looking for a social hostel, look no further. See you soon, Carpe Noctem!

Absolutely cannot fault this place, 4 nights became 9 without a second thought! It's clean and real cheap but the staff and atmosphere 100% make it. Special shout out to Santi for being the most accommodating

Great city, great hostel!! Staff is so kind and helpful. I love everything about Carpe Noctem Vitae. Most organized and enjoyable hostel ever!! Every night with amazing events. I highly recommend to stay there.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Josh, Medler, and Santi have hearts of gold!!! HAGS never change xoxo

• 26th Apr 2015

The staff is great and they make you feel like at home in the hostel!

Was kinda not clean. Also VERY noisy. I understand it is a party hostel but it does not have to be noisy. However, it was very cheap and in a good location. Also the key to your room is impossible to lose :) However, my room did not have a locker for my possessions, which was strange, because I felt like anyone, including hostel staff, had access to my things.

I loved everyone and everything about this hostel. I'm coming back, it's gonna happen. Thanks for the sweet e mail Jane, see you soon.

Had an amazing stay at Vitae. Staff did everything they could to make us comfortable and at home. Everything was clean and facilities were great. Daily events kept ther community very social, but it was easy to sleep quietly afterwards (even if we chose not to). Will be back again!

This place. These people. I can't count how many times I've been back, and I know that I'll always return. This is a home away from home, a place where everyone feels welcome. Super clean hostel with big spacious common room areas in the best location in the 7th. Every night out is an epic best-night-of-your-life-party, and being in a residential building means passing out is easy too. Special love to Tinks and Clover xx & the rest of the vitae fam. See you for sziget!

This was my 4th time back to Vitae and it gets more amazing every time! What's there not to love?! Special shout out to Tej, his dress sense could solve world poverty! And of course old mate Fables, flip pong champion of the world! Vitae wouldn't be the same without you, my BPH h.

• 23rd Apr 2015

I had the best time in Budapest thanks to Carpe Noctem Vitae. Amazing atmosphere, the staff are INCREDIBLY kind and fun! I will definetly be back soon but this time for longer, wasn't quite ready to leave! I highly recommend to everyone that travels to Budapest to check out this amazing hostel!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Budapest is, by far, my favourite city I've visited and, since staying here, I love it even more! I love this place, so much that I'm considering cancelling a trip to Prague and coming here again! There's events on every night, so it's perfect if you like to party, but there's always someone about if you fancy a night off too! The staff are so helpful and friendly. I can't wait to come back and visit them all again. I'm running out of words for more shoutouts :(( but Fables is aw

Staff were choice!! Fables, Cosmo and I drank to much to remember the names of the rest but the bloke from London that doesn't drink, the blonde hairded Pom, the tall Australian that checked me in, the bloke that never wore a top and many more. Had my 26th bday here and it was the most love I have received on my bday. Hope your all well and still partying hard!!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Wonderful for big party in Budapest. Staff is always helping, great atmosphere in the hostel. We loved it and we will come back!

Can't say enough about Vitae. Friendliest staff I've ever met and the most fun I've ever had. I felt at home so quickly and made lifelong friends. Never seen anything quite like it. Everyone ends up staying longer because you will never want to leave. After being away for 4 hours I was ready to return. This hostel made Budapest one of my favorite places in the world. (And if you want a 3am map walk-through, ask Fables)

• 20th Apr 2015

Amazing place. Get on it. Fables is THE man

Loved this place. You get the party atmosphere of Grandio but in a much nicer cleaner facility. The staff are amazing/helpful/fun! Would stay here again in a heart beat