Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Hands down the best time I've had so far was at CNV. Pub crawl was fun and the open mic night was spectacular. In addition to being knowledgeable and handling the day to day business beautifully, the staff are fun people that make you want to hang out a while. Could not give them enough props. If you like a fun, party atmosphere you won't regret staying here! Thanks for Theodore times guys! Cheers!

• 5th Jun 2015

This place was just out of this world, for what we wanted it simply couldn't have been better... I didn't even know it was possible to fit this many amazing people in one building, but yet i was proved wrong. The room was prime, clean as needed, and air conditioned which was a god send, the balcony where we spent time pre drinking was so sociable and a perfect sun bathing spot... Overall thank you Skinny P, Fables, Cosmo, Medlar, Psyclops, Amber, Tej, Pepper and all of BPH.... We had a ball.....

• 5th Jun 2015

The only reason why i put average is because of the leaking water in he room that I stayed... I do know that it was out of your control so!

• 4th Jun 2015

Carpe noctem vitaeeee...i cant stop saying that..how they said everytime someone called..where do i start..well..the place..insane..atmosphere unbelievable..and the people..if i didnt have to..i would just never leave...tej, cosmo, jewma, jane, guys i loved vitae..i am coming back super soon. Thr sparty. Pub crawl. And oh my god the jager train..all in all this is the only place that made budapest for me..thankyou guys. BIR

Great place, excellent location and fantastic staff!

Well. Where to even start. This place is awesome and has a super fun party vibe, but is still quiet enough for sleep or a night in if you choose (as everyone leaves to go party at 9 due to the hostel being in a residential building). Awesome wristband key system that ensures you never lose your key and can always stumble back into your room. Daily events are great, but this place is made by it's staff- a truly lovely gang (Tej, Miley, Cosmo, Jane). If you like having fun you'll like it here.

Had an amazing stay at Vitae all the staff are so friendly they make you feel at home, all just want you to have the best time you possibly could in Budapest! Couldn't rate this place any higher by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! And shoutout to Fables for being super helpful and for being our mentor through the alcohol Olympics, will definitely be back soon!

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Book this hostel and make the best move you've ever made. Even better, triple the number of days you think you'll stay. Overall perfect place to meet other travellers, have a wicked night out and stay in a great location in the beautiful city of Budapest. Staff go above and beyond to make sure you're happy and will instantly become your friends. Shout out to Jungle Jane, Pepper, Fables, Medler, Miley, Frame, Cosmo, Tej (+his dance moves) and every other staff member! Can't wait to go back

Very clean professional and quiet. Party atmosphere underneath. Listen to the staff. They will make sure you have a good time. Be sure to put on your game face if you plan to beat Fables at a beer drinking game. Go caving, drink up, and nurse your hangover in the baths.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Best hostel I've been to & I've been to a lot. Staff genuinely want you to have a good time, rooms are clean & atmosphere is top. Shout out to my main man from Oz Fables, dude encouraged us to stay for 2 extra nights! If you want to come to Budapest & want to party then this is the only place to go to!

Best hostel you'll ever stay at, do yourself a favour and stay at least a week here. The atmosphere is amazing, the staff are incredible and they're the ones out partying with you and the party's are every day and like nothing you've ever seen. Miley you're the brother I wish I had, fables I wish I wasn't born straight, coz I want to be yours, Tej I owe u a stella duet on open mic night,Schnitty I want yout to seduce me like that Scottish chick and Frame, you're the frame of my soul.

• 1st Jun 2015

Amazing place for backpackers and those on vacation who want to party, meet people and be part of amazingly fun events throughout the day and night! Staff who will go above and beyond to make sure you are having an unbelievable time whether it is planning events for you during the day or making sure that the nightlife is just right for you. Their family will welcome you with open arms no matter who you are. A must stay if you are going to be travelling to Budapest!!

Awesome location, close to a market, bars, tram etc. It was ideal for going out, grabbing food and sightseeing. Ideal for solo travelers! They have activities every night! You can choose to partake in them or just do your own thing. What I liked most about it was the AMAZING CRAZY staff. They took their time to get to know you and were always attentive. Shout out to sexy Pepper/baby face-- british cutie, Fables, Schmitty, Frame, Taj, Cosmo, Cyclops, Medler.

• 1st Jun 2015

The staff was amazing and can hook you up with anything that you want to do in the town. Night life was amazing and I plan on going back sometime soon. Loved Budapest and could not have asked for a better hostel stay.

Great for solo travelers! They have activities every night of the week, and the staff helps create a social atmosphere where it's easy to make friends. Good location; clean. If you're looking to have a good time, this is the place for you

• 1st Jun 2015

This hostel was one of my favorites of my trip, I highly recommend staying here if your looking for a great time and awesome people. The best balance of partying and relaxing can be found here. The staff will help you with anything you need and always shows you a good time. They hold a variety of fun events every night that really shows you how great Budapest is.

• 1st Jun 2015

For a party hostel, it was surprisingly quiet at night (thankfully). Social events were organized by really fun staff, and continued outside the hostel so those wanting to sleep had the chance to do so, and those wanting to party had a ton of options. Facilities were clean and rooms were large. Only thing is make sure you get a receipt for everything you buy thru staff because some are too fun and forgetful, which caused us to pay double for our shuttle ride to the airport. That was a downer.

This is a huge and awesome party hostel. The staff here is excellent and very friendly. Everyone heads out in the evening therefore if you want a nice early evening that is also possible. Budapest is a big city so there isnt exactly a main city square but this hostel is still pretty close to the main cathedral and the train station. Its get plenty of places to eat, drink close by and supermarkets as well.

These are great people. Never expected to extend my stay in Budapest but this hostel will be the primary reason I will be returning in the near future. Was saying goodbye to a staff member on the last night at a bar at 4 am and mentioned that I wanted to buy a tee shirt with the hostel's logo on it and he said they were sold out, then he literally gave me the shirt off his back. Great people. Also never once locked up my belongings after the first day, felt very safe. Vitae is awesome.

Fables was the greatest check-in of all time. The entire staff is amazing. I have been traveling for 5 months and have never left a review on hostelworld, but this hostel is amazing with things to do 24/7 and deserves every good review it gets. Book if you get the chance

• 31st May 2015