Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Awesome hostel with the maddest staff.

• 15th Jun 2014

Bosss hostel..staff are friendly and know all the spots around the city. Looking for a party come here. Will definitely stay again

Hostel more like bosstel I'll be back - jimmy p W.A

Absolutely incredible hostel! Staff were so kind and they had events every night for guests to help you get to know each other. Will definitely return (hopefully soon). Note: this is a party hostel so if you're looking for some where to just sleep this may not be the place.

This place is perfect. It creates a community of people from all over the world and you never want to leave. I've been here for three weeks now...I would recommend Vitae to anyone, stay here!!!! Also Seth is the most beautiful man alive!! I love everyone here, xx

We really liked how friendly the staff was, but sometimes they seemed disorganized. The facilities could use some updating as well. The shower we used had no shower nozzle, and there were no fresh towels when we first checked in, so we could not shower. The hostel is in a great location, and the staff sit down with you when you arrive to give you ideas of where to go on your trip.

Felt like being part of a family, didn't want to leave, four days was not enough! Will definitely be heading back very soon! The staff are absolutely awesome, they know how to bring the party and make sure everyone has an amazing time, god I miss this place.

• 14th Jun 2014

Definitely going to make my way back! Staff are the best group of people around :-) The nights out are insaneee, wish I'd have been there for a week so I could try out every theme!!

• 14th Jun 2014

Second time back, had even more fun which I didnt think was possible. Favourite place in Europe for sure, definitely worth the 100%! (#AD96)

BEST HOSTEL EVA

Awesome people, awesome atmosphere, awesome week. Had a really good time staying here, will definitely be coming back!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This place was the most enjoyable hostel I have been to. It's a place to get know people and party really hard!!

Very chill, friendly, helpful, welcoming, AIR CONDITIONED party hostel. The staff are incredibly helpful, especially at check-in, when they sit down with you and a map of Budapest and help you get orianted and point out places you should go, based on what you generally want to see. They organize parties every night and arw mindful to go out by 10ish after pregaming, to let other guests sleep. Showers didn't have the greatest water pressure.

Vitae is, as it was described by cyclops, is "Never-never land and we are Peter Pan's Lost Boys." I don't think there could be a more apt description. Vitae doesn't belong on this planet; it is an escape from your escape, a heaven on earth that everyone should experience once in their lifetime. I will be back, that is a guarantee. I've never met a group of people more passionate about living than those who I met at vitae, especially the staff. Go. Your only regret will be your return ticket.

• 9th Jun 2014

Can you have too much fun? I don't think so but here I came pretty close to it. Highly recommended, the staff is dope and honestly this is the one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at. I can't recommend it enough.

• 9th Jun 2014

Coolest hostel I've ever stayed at. Staff is great, extremely helpful and truly genuine atmosphere. Get your party britches ready! Love you guys- Tex

• 9th Jun 2014

Carpe Noctem Vitae is an absolute blast. Best place to stay in Budapest if you are looking to party. Impossible not to have a good time here. Staff were wicked chill

• 8th Jun 2014

Lots of fun, so long as you have fun their way. Most of the furniture was broken and so were the showers - which were not very clean either. That said, the staff were pretty helpful and the vibes between most of the guests were great. Pretty good to be honest.

• 8th Jun 2014

Shout out to C5 and the crew! I had an awesome time staying here. The best hostel I've ever been too by far! Loved everything about it, and I'll 100% be back someday soon. STAY HERE! IT'S AWESOME!

At Carpe Noctem Vitae you can have as much fun as you can possibly handle, and then if you need a day/night to recover, that's okay too! Just beware that if you decide to stay in most of your roomies won't get home until 3-4am, so pack a pair of decent ear plugs and you're good to go!