Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

this hostel is amazing. able to party when you want but can also take nights off and enjoy some quiet time. they make sure to say that they are a party hostel but not an after party hostel. great staff; shout outs to Fables, Medler, Cyclops, and Aussie Dave. Everyone there feels like you have known them for a long time. Clean showers and bathrooms. Will be going back very soon and wouldn't stay anywhere else.

So it's safe to say if you're coming here, you're coming here to party. Don't plan on early nights as the hostel is a party hostel and the guests often arrive home late after events. The staff are phenomenal and very knowledgable of the city, restaurants and events. They were friendly and accommodating. As a female I found the hostel disgustingly dirty and smelly. The party scene in Budapest was not for me therefore the hostel wasn't ideal for my stay. The location couldn't have been better.

Fables, meddler, Cyclops, frame*, clover, tiques, Aussie Dave, tej, Al, c belt and all the staff are mcs. Everyone who stays here is likely to extend there stay be warned! Party on dudes.

• 13th Feb 2015

If you are looking for a party hostel then Carpe Noctem Vitae is the place you want. Personally, I wasn't looking for a party hostel, but the location and cost sold me. The staff went ABOVE and BEYOND to help us out, they have great input on the area, helped us out with train issues, getting us back to the airport last minute, even though we had already checked out. In general the staff are the people that MAKE this hostel and the guys at Vitae made it an amazing weekend!

This has been one of the best hostels Ive stayed at during my travels. The staff is an absolute riot who I already miss so much. We had a short visit and wished we had stayed much longer. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. It is a party hostel, however not an after party hostel so you will not be interupted by loud noise during your sleep. Would 100% stay here again and reccomend it to others.

It wasn't spotless by any means, but if you take a shower at the hot spring bathes and need a place to sleep it works.

We had the best time at carpe noctum vitae. Something was organized every night (like the alcohol Olympics and the river cruise), and the staff provided amazing recommendations. We got enough sleep to do our sightseeing in beautiful Budapest, and the rooms were nice and clean. Shoutout to our mate Fables who taught us how to "strawpedo". Would definitely recommend staying at this hostel, we'll be coming back!

• 10th Feb 2015

I can honestly say this is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. All of the staff (shout out to swaps because she deserves it, shout out to frame because he demanded it) are amazing and do a great job of not only running the hostel, but contributing to the amazing atmosphere that makes this place what it is. I will genuinely miss this hostel but I know will be back time and time again. 10/10 would reccommend to anyone who isn't allergic to fun.

The best hostel I have ever stayed at without question! Staff are just lovely people who are so inclusive and really help to create a vibrant and sociable atmosphere! Every night there is a different themes party and each one is as fun as the next. On top of that the hostel itself is of the highest quality and is even quiet at night meaning you can still sleep well and see beautiful Budapest! Will definitely be back for round 2 in the summer! Amazing place, amazing people!

We were a group of four 20 year old college kids and this hostel was perfect for what we were looking for. They had stuff planned for us every night and had deals for stuff to do during the day. If you are looking to do tourist stuff during the day and go out at night, this place is perfect.

• 5th Feb 2015

Excellent, the only thing is that the beds are a bit unfortable. The staff was awesome and the ambient was incredible!

Amazing place full of amazing people having amazing parties.

Amazing hostel, great mix of having a lewse time at night and getting out there and enjoying Budapest during the day. The staff are a great laugh.

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff make the place. Location is perfect. Greatest fun ever. Oh, and Fables is an absolute legend!

Carpe Noctem Vitae is without a doubt the best hostel in Europe. It is the only place I returned to during the 4 months I was in Europe. The staff there are the friendliest most welcoming bunch o' cunts you'll ever meet. They make you feel right at home as soon as you walk in. They offer to organise a bunch of great activities for you while you stay with them. If you are looking for the best time you'll probably never remember, you should definitely stay here. p.s.Tinks I love you

• 2nd Feb 2015

Y'all were dope. Thanks

Nothing I write will properly express how amazing this hostel is. The staff are phenomenal and the reason I returned within a week of leaving. They are wild, hilarious, and solid crew. I would give anything be adopted by them. I can say a million wonderful things about everyone who works here-Fables, Tinks, Murph, Frame, Clover, Al, EVERYONE, but especially Medler for being a total sweetheart and a total babe ;) Come here-vitae will show you the best time and make you fall in love w/ Budapest.

• 1st Feb 2015

Best hostel I've ever been too. Friendliest staff, best location and coolest atmosphere!! If you're keen to party and see the sights check this place out. P.s fables is the man

• 30th Jan 2015

Had a great stay here, lovely staff and great hostel to meet people. I'll definitely be back

• 30th Jan 2015

Definitely the place to stay for youths visiting Budapest.