Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Our stay at Carpe Vitae was the highlight of our trip to Budapest. From the moment you walk in the door you are embraced & welcomed into the Vitae family. We were only going to stay a few days & stayed the week - you won't want to leave & will regret it when you eventually do! The rooms are big and bright, the chill out area is perfect for making new friends & has a great atmosphere. Special shout outs to Cosmo, C5, Cyclopse,Shredder & Snoopy for making it such a memorable time - Emma & Elley

• 8th Mar 2014

Signs said find sexy staff member. Could not find sexy staff member ;)

• 7th Mar 2014

This place is honest to god amazing, I don't think it possible to dislike Vitae! The staff go above and beyond, everything at this hostel is exactly what you could want and need during your stay. I never wanted to leave and will be back for sure!

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! It is impossible not to have a good time here!

loved everyone!

Simply the best guys, an amazing crew! I'll share on Facebook the CarpeNoctem again and again and again and again!

• 5th Mar 2014

A truly exceptional hostel. For a place that prides itself on ensuring each and every guest gets "proper wrecked" (and the pub crawls, champagne party cruises, and bath house raves definitely get the job done) Vitae is also cleaner, more secure, and better organized than many hotels I've spent 4 or 5 times as much to stay at. The staff is inclusive, informed, and always available to keep boredom at bay. I'm genuinely struggling to think of something critical to say. Just book it.

My first hostel experience could not have been more exciting, comfortable and all around stimulating. The vibrant souls and beautiful people that encompass Carpe Noctem Vitae truly provide a welcoming and warm atmosphere for all.

Very nice hostel, well localized and close to everything. The staff is the best and they do all they can to make you feel home. Good place for lonely travelers couse they have plans for every night if you wanna join. They also have the family dinners where they cook some nice meal for the price of the ingredients and you get to know the staff and the guests. Would definitely stay here again.

Vitae is the best hostel I've stayed at. The atmosphere is amazing, the staff are so friendly and great fun to go out with every night, feels like you're all just one big family. The facilities are great, lots of space to chill and meet people, the beds are super comfy and really good bathrooms. I got sucked into the Vitae vortex as well, extended my stay, and I'll probably return soon, if you're in Budapest don't stay anywhere else. You can also meet the real Sam Fiddis. Really.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in..

• 4th Mar 2014

Everything about Carpe Noctem Vitae was amazing. They set up something for us every night and were also very helpful for finding activities and restaurants during the day. Also, it was very easy for me to get tickets to caving and the baths through the hostel which made things much easier.

If you have strict travel plans, you probably shouldn't stay here because you WILL get stuck and you WILL extend your stay and you'll never leave and you'll have the time of your life. Budapest itself is an amazing city but the hostel is what makes it an unforgettable experience. You get: coffee/tea/beer on arrival, awesome hostel staff (that seem more like fellow guests), organized events every night (spa party, boat party, jager trains, etc.) and I'm running out of room so STAY HERE NOW ok bye

Awesome hostel! Amazing vibe, amazing staff and the locations great. One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff gave us an awesome rundown of the city and what was happening when we checked in, told us the best things to check out and made sure we knew about the insane parties planned! Would definitely recommend!

Literally the best hostel ever. Everyone is one big family. People make a point to remember your name and take you out every night. The crew will even play tourist during the day with you s/o to Aussie Dave taking us caving. Be careful though because you will get sucked in, extend your stay, and possibly never leave.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Carpe Noctem was by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff had endless recommendations of things to do in Budapest and was extremely friendly and fun to hang out with. The atmosphere was chill and relaxed - it was as fun there as it was exploring the city. I can't recommend it enough!!

• 21st Feb 2014

The hostel you must try in Budapest Super friendly staff, great atmosphere with super people Full of facilities and advice on what to do Activites at night with the hostel are a must Don't know why i'm not at the hostel right now

• 21st Feb 2014

I've been there for 5 days and it was awesome, always good plan proposed for the night. The staff is very cool, and welcoming. The hostel is also always clean. I really recommend this hostel!

Great hostel, the staff is great, I couldn't believe they weren't form Budapest really, they know the city so well, and always have fun suggestions where to go, what to visit. Had loads of fun, we'll certainly come back here again :)

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Serbia

Budapest was probably my favorite city in my travel, and im certain that the hostel and the staffs r responsable for a big part of it. Although i didnt have much time there, they rly helped me to enjoy the most i could of this amazing city. For sure someday ill get back to explore a little more of Budapest and also sure im staying there again :)