Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Hands down this is the most amazing place I have ever stayed. The staff are amazing and go out of their way to help you. There is activities on every single night which are so much fun and a great way to meet people. The hostel is beautiful and has a lot of characteristics. Cannot recommend this hostel enough!!

• 5th Jun 2014

This is an awesome hostel! the staff (cosmo,cyclops,c5 and everyone else) is chill and they're always down to show you around town. I tell everyone going to Budapest to come stay here!

This hostel is really cool! The building that you stay in is one of a kind and really beautiful! It's an awesome hostel if you want to party although it also caters for people that want to relax aswell as they impose a no noise curfew.. The staff were axing and went out of there way to make sure you were having a good time and making sure you experience whats on offer in Budapest! Only thing I can see as a negative was the showers. But they are fine to use just not the best! STAY HERE!!

Thank you so much for the amazing stay guys! Can not recommend this hostel enough. I ended up extending my stay and extra night because I was having so much fun. Very easy to meet people here, I Met a lot of friends and it was so sad to leave when I had to!

Great and energetic hostel. Staff are super friendly and the pub crawls are really good. Rooms are very clean but the bathrooms can be slightly better. The hostel has made my stay in Budapest an awesome one. Wish to come back soon!

Amazing place with great vibes! What makes the hostel is the staff who are willing to go above and beyond to make sure you have a comfortable stay. Met so many long time friend in only 4 nights. Shout out to my homeboy and alcohol Olympics gold medal team mate Cyclops! I LOVE YOU MAN !!

• 3rd Jun 2014

This is the perfect hostel for anyone who wants to explore Budapest by day and party hard at night. The staff are beyond amazing, they gave tons of information on what to do and where to go plus they get hammered with you every night. Communal drinking games and organised nights out with guests and staff every night, the best place to stay. This hostel has ruined all other hostels for me cause nothing can match vitae!

Vitae is the best thing that will ever happen to you. I don't know a single person that didn't extend there stay while there cause they couldn't bear to leave their "new vitae family" behind (including myself). The staff, location, events and guests are the best of the best. Go to vitae, guarantee you won't regret it. You might even have the honor of meeting your fellow birthday buddy!

• 3rd Jun 2014

honestly the experience was a very good one. I did not do the party thing though they had lots of cool activities planned if you wanted to join in. I just need a place to stay and this was convenient. I had gotten a single private room and all it included was a bed which was changed right in front of me for some clean sheets so that was good. many facilities throughout fairly quiet until the party goes come home and make some noise. Not the hostel's fault but lots of friendly staff.

This is the best goddamn hostel in the world. If you're by yourself and worried that you will be lonely or whatever, stop stressing. The staff are the coolest people ever (shout out to the big fella, Cyclops), and everyone there is just down for a good time. All the facilities are great too. Stay here. Just do it.

• 3rd Jun 2014

Comfortable, good location, good vibe and Cosmo earn this hostel 100% - highly recommended.

• 2nd Jun 2014

This place is AWESOME! The staff is what makes it such a great place-everyone is so friendly and welcoming and eager to make sure you have the best time in Budapest. It's super clean, well-maintained and has a really good location, almost everything is within walking distance. It's also a great place to meet people as the hostel has activities planned every night. I can't recommend this place enough, staying here will make Budapest all that more amazing.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Seychelles

I was only gone for a week and I found myself back at Carpe, so that should speak for itself! Amazing staff, location, facilities, and anything else you can think of. Stay here!!

Best everything you can imagine. Came to party and see the city and this place allowed us to be able to do both to the maximum. Definitely stay here if you're looking to have the best time of your life with the best hostel staff in Europe.

Fantastic hostel with fantastic people. Best hostel I've ever been to with great staff and an amazing atmosphere. If you're thinking about staying here even for a second, and you're looking for a great time in Budapest, look no further. You won't regret it.

By far the best hostel in Budapest! Would stay here and ONLY here! The best staff we have met - fantastic, friendly, efficient, helpful, fun!! - knowing all the in's & out's of the city! Were meant to stay for 2 nights but ended up staying for 6 and after then we still didn't want to leave :( The rooms, bathrooms, toilets and common areas are all excellent! We have the best memories here made with some great new friends of the guests and the staff! THANK YOU ALL - WE WILL BE BACK. Chris & Hannah

Carpe Noctem Vitae is a sister hostel to Retox Party Hostel and Carpe Noctem, and it BLOWS those two out of the water. They have 180ish beds spread out across three of the top floors of a building near the Octagon and city center. The staff is absolutely awesome. We partied with them as if they were our close friends and we left the hostel feeling that they truly were. If your looking for a party hostel that is also clean and comfortable then this is your match.

• 31st May 2014

It is a Party hostel so if you like to party this is definetily the right place for you :)

Really young hostel, all the staffs are nice and always parting! I strongly recommend for those who want to party!

I stayed here for 2 nights in May 2014, very friendly staff and exceptional location, large kitchen and common rooms. Very spacious rooms with lockers in the rooms. Quiet at night, however the hostel organised events each night with it's sister hostels so socializing is very easy, I would highly recommend staying here rather than a party hostel if you want an opportunity to sleep. If I went back to Budapest I would stay here again.