Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Thanks to Cosmo making me feel at home checking in late. Bath parties, boat parties, alcohol olympics, Budapest rules and this hostel makes the city that much better. Nick

Wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks heaps to all of the staff and guests for welcoming me into their close family, if only briefly.

Home away from home. Big love for Vitae. (Aussie Dave is great)

• 16th Feb 2014

Best hostel ever! Had such an amazing time there. The staff are all awesome and they really show you a good time. Great sense of community and homey atmosphere. And the location is great for sight-seeing and other such activities. Would recommend to anyone looking to have a great time!

• 10th Feb 2014

I had a great time at this place. If I make it back to Budapest I will absolutely stay here again. The staff made you feel like part of the crew and everyone in the place went out together. I'm recommending Carpe Noctem Vitae to all my friends.

It was a great experience! The atmosphere was awesome. People were great and it was imposible not to have fun being sorrounded by so many laugths all the time. We really enjoyed it!

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Spain

If you're staying in Budapest, this is the place to stay! Booked for 1 night ended up staying for around 7. All the staff are quality, get you pumped for the nights out but also let you get your head down for some sleep.. Much love guys x

Nice and helpful stuff! They even recommended me where to stay at my next stop. Every night something to do, easy to get from the train stations you can even walk from them, had some really good nights in Budapest id definitely go back to the same place!

What synonyms are there for paradise? Perfection? Glorious? Utterly and jawdroppingly amazing? My favorite synonym is Carpe Noctem Vitae because it is, all in all, a paradise. The facilities are comfortable and great for a stay of any length. Beds comfy, showers large, hangout areas galore, and kitchens stocked! But this place would be nothing if it were not for the flawless staff. How fitting that such great Gods watch over such a paradise. I'll be back because this is a home now. Love, Marra!

One of the best times of my life! The staff are like a big family that are super welcoming. It has a comfy atmosphere during the day and the nightlife is intense always a good time even when sloppy. I can't wait to go back.

• 5th Feb 2014

Absolutely fantastic! A family like hostel every night staff and guests have a dinner then all go out to party together. Staff make everyone feel so welcome and involved so you make awesome new friends straight away. Too many great memories it was very hard to leave after extending my stay a whole week! Massive shout out to Aussie Dave the lifesaver for finding my iPhone keeping it safe.. Medler and Cosmo il miss you legends!!

Undoubtedly the best hostel I have ever stayed in.. I intended to stay 3 nights and ended up staying 12. Never have I met such fantastic, friendly and involved staff. The atsmophere of this hostel creates such a homely vibe that you never want to leave and it has a great location. Meeting up with the Budapest Party Hostels every night means its organised and great fun. A great option for solo travellers, but I'd recommend this place to anyone who wants to experience Budapest at it's finest.

Couldn't recommend this place more. Really though, the staff are amazing and this is definitely the best hostel that ever was or will be. Don't change a thing guys!

• 25th Jan 2014

Vitae is the best hostel I've stayed at! It's like living in a share house with your best friends. The staff are awesome and happy to help with booking tours and giving ideas of things to do in the city. There's an event on every night and they meet up with the 3 other Budapest party hostels which means you always have something to do and friends to party with. I booked 3nts and I've been here for 2mths! Staying at Vitae was the best decision I've ever made and leaving will be the dumbest!

The ultimate party hostel, great/good looking staff, shout out to Medler and I guess Cozmo for their dashing good looks. The staff is all knowing about Budapest. Great place to meet up with fellow binge drinkers, go out to party hard and return to a safe, clean facility! You will regret not staying here. Booked 4 nights originally, ended up staying 13... You will get sucked into the Vitae vortex.

• 22nd Jan 2014

No words can fully describe the awesome-ness of Vitae. Booked 3 days at Vitae.....and that was 3 weeks ago. Best Hostel I've ever stayed in and the only thing better then the amazing facilities is the ridiculously awesome people that work there. Accommodating, friendly and professional all at the same time. Any troubles u have will b sorted by the Vitae staff. Make Budapest the best time of ur life by staying at Vitae and it is a decision you will not regret. Vitae...have my children

• 22nd Jan 2014

This hostel completely made my Budapest experience. The amazing staff and atmosphere make you feel completely at home. The hostel conditions are great and there are cute family dinners every night. Vitae combines with all the other party hostels so there is always something to do at night. Between party boats, alcohol Olympics, jäger train and much more - you will never be bored! I have become one of the hundreds of returning guests because they really make you feel like family at vitae.

• 21st Jan 2014

After ten months of travel and countless hostels, Carpe Noctem Vitae is undeniably the BEST hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff will become your friends and you will never want to leave. Trust me. Don't be a fool and stay at Vitae! You won't regret it.

I loved staying here, great people, great activities both day and night. Definitely recommend!

My friends and I planned to stay in Budapest for 4 nights. Within 10mins after walking into the hostel we were talking about extending our stay. The following 13 days we spent at Vitae were unforgettably awesome. Everything about this hostel is brilliant. Not only is the hostel's location and factilties great but the staff are some of the best people i have met on my travels. If your visiting Budapest the only place to stay is Carpe Noctem Vitae.

• 15th Jan 2014