Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Excellent stuff. Really dirty and horrible showers. Location is very good and wifi works properly. Good place for party. No credit card wich is not good for a country without euro

Carpe Noctem Vitae is by far the best hostel I've stayed at. If you don't stay here you're a fool and you need to rectify this toot sweet. So do yourself a favour and make another trip to Budapest. Literally the best of both worlds - awesome party hostel, as well as a chill place to relax and get some info on what to explore in the city. Gem of a place, so get on it.

• 27th Oct 2014

Staff made me feel comfortable as soon as we entered; it felt like going to a friend's place. We were given recommendations for food and fun. Overall great hostel.

• 27th Oct 2014

One of the party hostels, but deffinatly more chill. If you don't want to go out your not trapped into the party for the night, but if you do you will have an amazing time with the crew! I was there for 2 nights of Halloweek, and it was so much fun, and met a whole bunch of awesome people. Guys know heaps about the city as well, so any questions will be answered. Will welcome you with open arms and take you out on the party scene for an amazing time in Budapest, thanks guys! I'll be back soon.

Carpe Noctem Vitae. What a fantastic hostel. Not my first visit and not my last. Can't recommend this place more. Huge shout out to that gruesomely handsome Murph, eyebrowless Tables, vivacious Frame Funt. Alas, this place used to have another team member who brought tears of joy and endless laughter...Flynch. Rumour has it he was too much fun for this hostel, apparently he got shipped to the maximum party hostel Retox down the road. Miss that dude. Still a great place

• 26th Oct 2014

Vitae is such an incredible place. It feels like home and i am heartbroken to be leaving. The staff here are the most amazing, friendly, wild bunch of people I've ever met and i will never forget them, they are like my family now. Special love for C-belt, undoubtedly the best person in the world and our absolute favourite. There is always something happening at vitae, from day activities to going out with everyone at night. We will definitely be coming back!

The staff at Carpe Noctem Vitae are all very friendly and a ton of fun to hang out with!

one of the best hostels I've stayed in, being handed a beer at checkin was pretty sweet - prepare yourself to party EVERY NIGHT. I had way too much fun here, didn't want to leave, I would have stayed longer if I hadn't already booked travel and accomo in the next city. Place was pretty easy to find, right near shops, restaurants etc, staff were super cool and helpful with things to do. would stay again in a heartbeat

The best hostel I've stayed at in the world! the staff are amazing and you wont have more fun anywhere else!

• 24th Oct 2014

If you don't have an amazing time while staying here, it's your own fault. The staff are great and will let you pick their brains for all the cool stuff to do, family dinner is the bomb, and the whole atmosphere of the hostel makes you feel like you are with family. Play your cards right and Tim may even let you borrow his beanie! Seriously, you'd be an idiot to book elsewhere. They made my Budapest weekend unforgettable!

Nice party hostel, always something on every night and very helpful staff.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Had the time of my life at Vitae. Made life long friends and extended my stay 3 times. Surprisingly clean for such a party hostel. Very pleased :)

The best hostel experience I've had so far. The staff were great, they partied with everyone every night and took us all to some excellent bars in Budapest. Would highly recommend this hostel if you want to have a great time partying but also want to sleep in a clean comfortable bed. Very close to all the bars and other party hostels, so it was very easy for everyone to get together for a pub crawl.

To all the staff: C-Belt, cyclops, murph, frame, tables, fables, hula, swapsie, clover, aussie Dave, man-sore, tinks and an honourable mention to flynch who's now working at retox. You guys are like family. To the amazing people I met: Brooke, James, Whitney, mamta, Tim, coco, jelena, Malory, dutchy, es, and the commonwealth. If I've missed anyone I apologise as I'm drunk right now. Can't wait to come back. Love you all!!

Best hostel experience I've had in my travels through Europe! Met the most amazing people who I already feel will be friends for life. Staff made everyone feel incredibly comfortable. Had fun every night participating in the copious activities organized by the party hostels. Also took advantage of many very fun day activities (baths, caving, etc). Staff were super helpful in providing information about things to do. Already planning a trip back.

• 19th Oct 2014

you wont want to leave and if/when you do, youll want to come straight back. Vitaes got it going on.

Had the wildest time at carpe noctem vitae. Staff were fantastic, atmosphere really social and as far as a party hostel goes it was pretty clean. Also good if you want to party but want a good nights sleep.

this place is absolutely epic!! absolute party Central with the most wicked staff, shout out to framec***tos you legend. would ten out of ten recommend this place if you like raves in pools, beer bikes, boat parties and flip pong! and best manger ever (Aussie dave)

• 17th Oct 2014

can't WAIT to come back I miss it already! I was a bit skeptical about travelling solo as I've always had a mate but upon entering the premise there are ridiculously friendly staff and other travellers who immediately become your mates and you all go out and have the best funniest fun nights in Budapest! Not to mention how clean and nice the hostel itself is! Best Hostel ever can't wait to return and thank you to all the amazing staff and other guests who made the experience for me! Loadzaluv!!

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Vitae has literally everything you'd want in a hostel; fun staff, a good location, loads of people to go on adventures with during the day, kick-ass parties at night, and a quiet place to rest your head when you're done with all the drinking. Immediately after walking through the door I felt like I was among friends and I wasn't ready to leave them all after a week. The force is strong with this one, I'll definitely be back (see you for Halloween Cyclops, I'm a man of my word.)