Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is great- stay here if you are seeking an awesome vibe day and night. You will not be short on activities. Arm bands/ keys are the best idea- also waterproof. Also great base to get to any point in Budapest. Shout out to Frame- the soap/ cheese guru

• 13th Jun 2015

Great hostel. Staff were very friendly, fun and accommodating. Great hostel if you're alone as you will instantly meet people. The staff organise loads of events daily and get everyone involved. Will definitely recommend it.

This hostel was the best hostel in which I've ever stayed!! It was clean, safe and it felt just like I was at home. The staff were SUPERB, and greeted us extremely warmly as soon as we got there. I felt as though they would have done anything to make my stay more comfortable, and it felt like I had made a ton of new friends after just one night. It was close to everything, and the staff always had something fun planned. As Aristotle once said, "Carpe Noctem Vitae is the best hostel in Budapest"

• 11th Jun 2015

Where to begin.... this might possibly be the greatest, most epic place i've ever been. The staff isn't really staff, they are a family of some absolutely incredible people. Not enough praise to be said about this place, already trying to figure out when I can make it back to visit. Shout out to tables, pepper, and fables.... you gentlemen are legends. Keep up the amazing work Carpe Noctem Vitae and i'll absolutely see you again.

As Socrates once said, "If you're going to Budapest, stay in the Carpe Noctem Vitae hostel!" The rooms are clean, the beds are comfy and the staff is cute. Also, there is a booth where you can get Gyros right next door! 10/10 would stay again.

• 11th Jun 2015

Surprisingly nice and well-kept facilities for a "party hostel"

I stayed here and OG. I prefer OG over vitae but i definitely cant say a single bad thing about vitae.

This hostel was amazing. The atmosphere and staff where fantastic. They went out of their way to make sure you were having a great time. Sometimes the cleanliness of the bathrooms wasn't great but the people and atmosphere more than made up for it. As a solo traveller it was so easy to meet people. The hostel is extremely social and they have events planned everyday, also since the hostel is in a residential building its quiet by 9 so you can still hang back and get a good sleep. Will return.

Two nights is not enough! One day I shall return! Its the quieter of the party hostels. And by quieter its the only one that doesn't have a bar. Don't let that fool you though. This place is mad fun an expect to go out every night! The staff are amazing. Actions speak louder than words. This place was recommended to me by a crazy Scotsman who tattooed the place to his arm. Now how many hostels have that?!

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Amazing party atmosphere, went out every night and had a great time. Extended my stay and can't help coming back - staff are all amazing and every person is excellent (especially Fables). Would definitely recommend.

• 10th Jun 2015

- Staff here are very friendly - For a pretty old building, staff take turns to clean every day (carpet floors and sofas do not stink) - no noise after 2200hrs rule - There is no bar here, but there are events every night, some collaborated with other hostels - Hot water for the shower was available most of the time if you shower during off peak times - personal lockers are available in the rooms but bring your own lock - Rooms are accessed with a waterproof wrist band - option to cook

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at, hands down. If you're looking for a good time, look no further and book this hostel, it's one in a million. The staff immediately become your best friends, and immerse you in a ton of fun activities. Shout out to staff member Fables, he is a legend, a gentleman, a scholar, and beer bike extraordinaire. I hope to make my way back to this hostel in the future

• 10th Jun 2015

This was my second time staying at Carpe Noctem vitae and it was fantastic. The only thing I would wish for is for it to be given a good clean. But that does not take away from the fact that it is THE place to stay in budapest. You will not regret staying here!!!

First serious Party hOstel I have been too, was a little apprehensive at first, but once you get there and meet people it's great fun, staff are super friendly and chill. Guests are great company. Will definitely consider coming back if I'm in Budapest again! Special shoutout to Cosmo for organizing a rad Caving day with a big group and being an all round top bloke!

Such a ripper time. Great hostel and staff - you probably won't want to leave. Budapest is beautiful, so is Pepper. Definitely coming back!

• 7th Jun 2015

Hands down the best time I've had so far was at CNV. Pub crawl was fun and the open mic night was spectacular. In addition to being knowledgeable and handling the day to day business beautifully, the staff are fun people that make you want to hang out a while. Could not give them enough props. If you like a fun, party atmosphere you won't regret staying here! Thanks for Theodore times guys! Cheers!

• 5th Jun 2015

This place was just out of this world, for what we wanted it simply couldn't have been better... I didn't even know it was possible to fit this many amazing people in one building, but yet i was proved wrong. The room was prime, clean as needed, and air conditioned which was a god send, the balcony where we spent time pre drinking was so sociable and a perfect sun bathing spot... Overall thank you Skinny P, Fables, Cosmo, Medlar, Psyclops, Amber, Tej, Pepper and all of BPH.... We had a ball.....

• 5th Jun 2015

The only reason why i put average is because of the leaking water in he room that I stayed... I do know that it was out of your control so!

• 4th Jun 2015

Carpe noctem vitaeeee...i cant stop saying that..how they said everytime someone called..where do i start..well..the place..insane..atmosphere unbelievable..and the people..if i didnt have to..i would just never leave...tej, cosmo, jewma, jane, guys i loved vitae..i am coming back super soon. Thr sparty. Pub crawl. And oh my god the jager train..all in all this is the only place that made budapest for me..thankyou guys. BIR

Great place, excellent location and fantastic staff!