Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Had an amazing stay at Vitae. Staff did everything they could to make us comfortable and at home. Everything was clean and facilities were great. Daily events kept ther community very social, but it was easy to sleep quietly afterwards (even if we chose not to). Will be back again!

This place. These people. I can't count how many times I've been back, and I know that I'll always return. This is a home away from home, a place where everyone feels welcome. Super clean hostel with big spacious common room areas in the best location in the 7th. Every night out is an epic best-night-of-your-life-party, and being in a residential building means passing out is easy too. Special love to Tinks and Clover xx & the rest of the vitae fam. See you for sziget!

This was my 4th time back to Vitae and it gets more amazing every time! What's there not to love?! Special shout out to Tej, his dress sense could solve world poverty! And of course old mate Fables, flip pong champion of the world! Vitae wouldn't be the same without you, my BPH h.

• 23rd Apr 2015

I had the best time in Budapest thanks to Carpe Noctem Vitae. Amazing atmosphere, the staff are INCREDIBLY kind and fun! I will definetly be back soon but this time for longer, wasn't quite ready to leave! I highly recommend to everyone that travels to Budapest to check out this amazing hostel!

• 23rd Apr 2015

Budapest is, by far, my favourite city I've visited and, since staying here, I love it even more! I love this place, so much that I'm considering cancelling a trip to Prague and coming here again! There's events on every night, so it's perfect if you like to party, but there's always someone about if you fancy a night off too! The staff are so helpful and friendly. I can't wait to come back and visit them all again. I'm running out of words for more shoutouts :(( but Fables is aw

Staff were choice!! Fables, Cosmo and I drank to much to remember the names of the rest but the bloke from London that doesn't drink, the blonde hairded Pom, the tall Australian that checked me in, the bloke that never wore a top and many more. Had my 26th bday here and it was the most love I have received on my bday. Hope your all well and still partying hard!!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Wonderful for big party in Budapest. Staff is always helping, great atmosphere in the hostel. We loved it and we will come back!

Can't say enough about Vitae. Friendliest staff I've ever met and the most fun I've ever had. I felt at home so quickly and made lifelong friends. Never seen anything quite like it. Everyone ends up staying longer because you will never want to leave. After being away for 4 hours I was ready to return. This hostel made Budapest one of my favorite places in the world. (And if you want a 3am map walk-through, ask Fables)

• 20th Apr 2015

Amazing place. Get on it. Fables is THE man

Loved this place. You get the party atmosphere of Grandio but in a much nicer cleaner facility. The staff are amazing/helpful/fun! Would stay here again in a heart beat

Staff is amazing and incredibly friendly! Lots of love for Cyclops! They helped me book a boat tour very easily. Great common room and social vibe. Fun pub crawl of ruin bars. Clean bathrooms. The "lockers" under the beds aren't very secure (you could jiggle it open if you tried) but I never felt my stuff would get stolen. Bring your own lock. LOTS of stairs, elevator didn't work at the time. But these are minor complaints. Hands down one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at.

I went to Budapest because a bunch of my friends decided to go and I wasn't sure I I would have fun but because of Carpe, I'm definitely going back! The people who were part of the staff were not only soooo helpful and nice but they made us feel so welcome and were so much fun. This hostel is one of the biggest reasons I enjoyed Budapest.

• 17th Apr 2015

If you are looking to have a good time partying in Budapest this is the place to be. Fun events planned every night guarantee great time. Staff are very helpful and will answer any questions you may have about what to do in the city.

Carpe Noctem Vitae is an absolute MUST if you are traveling to Budapest. Don't get me wrong, Budapest is sick on its own--but I'm convinced that the reason I want to go back so badly was the staff and fun I had at that hostel. Talk about a GOOD time! Everyone is super friendly, fun, chill, laid back, cool people. Schitty, you're a weird, wild child and I love it ;) Fables, Pepper, Tej, and Morph, you boys are awesome too. Mark my words...I'LL BE BACK! -Christina aka beardo weirdo. Love you guys!

• 17th Apr 2015

Rocking staff that know a good time. Only good things to say about it all.

• New Zealand

Wow. I don't even know what to say. Absolute frothers, good vibes, plenty of black out nights, vomiting, shots and bed swapping. Family feels, theme days, great for solo travellers. Highly recommend. Minimum 3 weeks stay. End result rehab or liver failure. Shukkas!!!!

Staying at this hostel was an experience of a lifetime! The staff was absolutely amazing and super helpful! My time here was great and it helped make my time in Budapest memorable! The atmosphere was friendly and everyone was super outgoing! Wouldn't want to stay anywhere else(:

• 17th Apr 2015

Stay here and you will not regret it. Absolute greatest staff and amazing time!

Awesome hostel and an awesome time!! They take you out for an awesome time in town every night if you like to join. Otherwise the hostel is also quiet enough to sleep! Awesome! Thanks for Santi for being a awesome guitar playing friend. And for the back massage! And to fables for always being in great spirits out at the bars!!

• 16th Apr 2015

If you want to party hard, stay at this hostel. The staff is all about partying and they are really fun. And the accommodations are really good too. I watched the staff clean, the wifi was solid, and the building was very safe