Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Staff are really awesome, can ask them anything about budapest and they will help you out plus they great to hang out and have a drink with. Hostel atomsphere was great with events every night taking you to some really cool bars in the city.

• 6th Dec 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff was awesome. They had great activities for every single night of the week! Shout out to my boy Fables. SPAAARRRRTYYYYYY! Definitely would come back.

• 5th Dec 2015

Amazing hostel. I booked 3 nights and stayed over a week! Big shout out to Aussie Dave, the best hostel worker ever and his brother Ghillie! Fables is the soggiest!

• 4th Dec 2015

Vitae is so amazing I made sure to book my flight out of Budapest just so I could come back to this hostel. I have met not only my favorite fellow travelers here, but the staff is the best in Europe in my opinion.. ESPECIALLY clover, hickey, and fables!! Both days and nights are full of awesome activities, nights out, and just all around rad ways to meet people. Love you Vitae!

Favorite hostel I have ever stayed in by far!! Wonderful atmosphere full of people who are more than ready to have a good time. The staff is a group of rockstars and their top priority is for the guests to have the best time possible. I never wanted to leave. If you are in Budapest THIS is the place to stay.

Carpe Noctem Vitae exceeded all my expectations and made my Budapest adventure a once in a lifetime kind of experience. After 20 minutes of meeting the staff they make you feel like family. A special shout out to Fables for being a pure legend at all times especially on the beer bike! Thanks again for everything :) Until we meet again.

• 2nd Dec 2015

Great hostel with incredibly welcoming staff. The location is perfect to reach everything on foot and the staff are overflowing with helpful tips and information about any query. I had a few unimportant things taken from my room -and returned. It was suspicious but I'm so thankful they came back. I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone traveling alone as it is really easy to jump in on the nights out and make some friends. Book a full week if you like to party!

the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe! The staff are absolutely amazing (Fables is an absolute legend) you're made feel very welcome right from the start. Would highly recommend the stay here you will never want to leave!

Carpe Noctem Vitae is now my family! I was treated amazingly and booked in 3days and stayed 10instead. I didn't want to leave ever, Fables is an absolute legend and took me under his wing! I could sit here and tell you all day how amazing this place is and the every staff member is incredible. I would 100% recommend this hostel to everyone travelling threw Budapest! I guarantee I will be back in the near future!

• 1st Dec 2015

Had really a great time thanks to all staff members they are really all great people, thanks epsecially for taking care of my lugguage.

The location was great. The hostel staff was super friendly. We did a private room and it was just what we needed. Lish was especially helpful and she went out of her way to recommend things to do in the city. Technically it is a party hostel, but you could definitely stay here even if you're not a big partier. As other reviews have stated, this place is dead quiet after 10 pm which is great for resting up for the next day's adventure. Definitely recommend.

• 30th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Do you like having a good time? Then stay here. It will be the best time of your life. Big shout out to Ghillie for being the absolute boy!

Staff there is awesome top to bottom. Everyone helpful and friendly.

• 28th Nov 2015

It is the perfect hostel of you want to party!! Great atmosphere! Location is not excellent, but still good. There were huge flies in the bathroom.. that did bother me. Amazing staff!! Would definitely recommend it and stay there again!

Love this place, ended up staying so many extra nights. All the staff are amazing. Especially Fables, he's awesome. And Clover is an absolute sweetheart.

Carpe Noctem Vitea was fantastic. We loved it so so much we went back twice. It is everything you want in a party hostel, they organize things for you to do every night if you want and all the staff are really helpful in recommending places to go in the city. They offer to take you ice skating which is sweet, shout out to Miley. Also a nice touch, I had conjunctivitis when I was there and one of the staff (pinky) did as well and he was kind enough to offer me some eye drops!! Top notch service!

• 25th Nov 2015

Carpe Noctem Vitae was by far the most fun and welcoming hostel I have stayed in. The location was great, right in the heart of the city, and the events that the hostel hosted every night were always fun and really showed us the night life of the city! All of the staff was great, and Lish in particular went out of her way to make me feel welcome and make sure all the guests had a great time! My whole group was sad to be leaving, and we all wish we could have stayed longer.

• 25th Nov 2015

Had an awesome stay in Vitae. It's a party hostel but I surprisingly never lost sleep because everyone goes outside to party. Everyone is included almost immediately in activities because the hostel is pretty much a big family and most of the guests were super friendly. The staff were awesome so I'd like to thank Fables, Clover, Miley, Aussie 'soggy bread' Dave, Ghilly the Sheep, Phoenix, Mr Black Fingernails Red Wine and Ash for making my stay super awesome. Cheers guys

Want to see a man skull a whole bottle of wine in 4 seconds? Come here Want to get totally wasted, vommit on yourself and be an absolute legend the next morning? Come here Want staff who recommend the best places in town to eat and drink? Come here Pretty much only come here if you want to have the time of your life! This hostel is one in a million!

I had the best week in Budapest because of this place. The guys that work there are the best people you could want to spend your stay with! I loved every second I was there and couldn't recommend staying here enough unless you're the fun police then maybe go somewhere else. Worst thing about it is leaving, Don't book your next destination in advance cos you'll regret not being able to extend. Love you guys and will be back fa sure ♡♡♡

• 23rd Nov 2015