Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

This hostel is like no other, the staff are really chilled and hang out with the guests every day and are more than willing to tell you what to do when you aren't drinking until the small hours! The beds are comfortable and the only problem i had was sometimes the showers were flooded, but it was always fixed quickly. The hostel is nice and quiet at night so i always got a decent nights sleep whenever i crawled back in from partying!!! I am going back!!

Great hostel where the customer service is second to none. This hostel was personally recommended to me by at least 2 friends. I've stayed at 10 hostels and vitae has been the most memorable purely down to the staff.

We had so much fun we didn't want to leave! Felt like home the minute we arrived. Best party hostel experience I've had to date.

We had really good fun at the Carpe Noctem Vitae. The staff is super friendly and extremly helpful in all matters. I think the parties are really legendary. I recommend the boat party on Thursdays.

Had a rad stay here and met some lovely people, and enter on some crazy adventures! Fun activities every night and proximity to nearby cheap food and supermarkets are a plus, as is the variety of common areas and good kitchen. Located on the top floor of an appt block which can be a pain but there is a lift. Stayed in a 14 bed dorm which didn't feel like it had 14 beds in at all. All in all, not only would I go back, but I can't wait to!

Amazing hostel, amazing people, and amazing staff! Morpheus was the first person I met and set the precedent. Each staff member I met there after was just as great!

• 22nd Mar 2015

Best hostel in town! Really good comfort combined with wild nights out! Go there, you won't regret it!

Tied for my favorite hostel of all time. Great great great people. Awesome atmosphere. Chill during the day but always having a great time at night. Looking forward to coming back already. Thanks for an epic stay. Close to everything and super friendly and helpful staff.

Best hostel ever and you're doing it wrong if you don't stay here while in Budapest!! The staff is awesome and friendly and incredibly helpful with activities and giving you the best experience in Budapest! *Special shout outs to SEA BELT and COBRA for rocking it with us our first night and being even cooler for helping us much afterwards!*

• 20th Mar 2015

Great location. The staff are very knowledgeable of the city and everything to do during the day and night. Special thanks to c-belt for helping me with my travel plans. When my train pass didn't work for a certain country she helped me book a bus and printed off the paperwork and everything. Also Clover is just the nicest person always made sure everyone was included in the nightly activities. You gals rock!

It's definitely a party hostel, was a bit much for me though because all the fun didn't make up for the number of times I woke up at night. The atmosphere is very outgoing: you'll meet tons of people who are there to have fun. On the other hand, as a hostel it felt a bit unprofessional sometimes...several things were unorganized and I've had smoother experiences.

Amazing place, this was my second visit. The staff makes you feel right at home immediately and they love to have fun. Would love to stay longer if I could. And another big shout out to my man Senior Fables, the bearded wonder. Be sure to introduce yourself to him if you know what's good for you.

Best hostel ever. U must stay here. just book. Budapest is the most beautiful city w tons of cool stuff to see and do but Vitae...everyone working at it or staying there made the trip. last day we just hung around tg...we never wanted to leave :( We miss you all so much!!! Cyclops, pepper, stiffy, medler, Morpheus, Marni, clover and all you other crazy named fools are amazing.. Love you! Please come to Munich and visit! Well Be back in buda one day promise! Xoxo -Kayla, Moriah and Kaitlin

Vitae is a really social hostel with amazing staff, who go out of their way to ensure everyone who stays there has a great time, especially Santi.

Second time staying here, such an awesome place! The staff are amazing and so helpful. The organised nightly events are so much fun. Don't book anywhere else! Vitae for life! P.s special mention to spaghetti batman who is my absolute favourite!

Awesome staff ;)

• 19th Mar 2015

Had an awesome time at this hostel. Would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to experience the party scene of Budapest. Clean hostel in a great, central location with an awesome staff and great atmosphere! Special shoutout to Fables and Schnitty for being the true homies

• 19th Mar 2015

Had such a fun time staying here, and it sort of made me want to miss my flight and stay in Budapest. Definitely not a place where you'll be getting much sleep, but they're very upfront about that, and they make sure you have an awesome time. All the staff were really friendly and welcoming, and helped us out with anything we needed. Shoutout to Fables for making sure I was taken care of!

Such an amazing time in Budapest with these guys, they really made our trip unforgettable. Thank you to Fables and Schnitty for keeping things classy. Can't wait to come back for round two xx

• 19th Mar 2015

Vitae is a really unique place where you really feel at home. The hosts are all AMAZING people and socializing is a really great aspect of the place. Shout out to Stiffy, Clover, Hickey, Morph, Cyclops, and especially Pepper for all the help and fun throughout my stay! I'll try to visit again.