Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Like pretty much everyone does, I extended my stay for a few extra nights because I was having so much fun! Awesome bunch of people who work there who will show you such a good time in Budapest! I loved this place because even though its a party hostel you can choose to have a night off. Would definitely recommend!!

best stay of our 2 month trip around europe! the staff are absolute legends and go out of their way to make your stay as memorable and amazing as possible. the hostel felt like home for us after 2 days. the staff are very knowledgable about budapest, you will never run out of activities to do! night life is also amazing, the hostel has something to do every night of the week including pub crawls, boat parties, and alcolympics! couldn't recommend it more, we went and stayed twice!

• 14th Jan 2014

I never had so much fun in a hostel! Loved it!

Thank you all so much for making our trip so memorable and going the extra mile for us. We had so much fun with you, leaving was extremely sad for us both. Hope to see you guys in the future! XOXO Meghan & Jordan

• 11th Jan 2014

I had an awesome stay at Vitae. The staff were really friendly and helpful and there was something organised each night. It has the perfect combination of being able to go out and party but also stay in and get a good sleep if you want. Would have loved to stay longer and will definitely be back.

Probably the best hostel I have stayed in. Staff are super fun and the biggest legends. Every night there is something happening and everyone goes out together. Such a good hostel in such a good city.

AMAZING! one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Fantastic staff, good location, decent facilities and crazy amounts of partying! Everyone must go to Budapest and stay at CARPE NOCTOM VITAE!! Highlight of my Euro trip :)

I had a gay old time, staff are fresh till death, much love the face.

Absolutely brilliant place to stay; home away from home. Always fun for a night out.

Awesome staff offering great nightly events, free coffee, comfy beds and a dope location. Can't really ask for more. Should I find myself in Budapest again, this is where I'll be crashing.

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hands down the most fun hostel i've stayed in. All the staff are friendly and the layout of the hostel is great for socializing. Its more of a big house than a hostel, big kitchen and two giant living rooms, and a game room. At night if you want to go out they have something planned every night, and if you want to stay in it is nice and quiet because they don't want people partying in the hostel after 9ish but you are more than welcome to stay. Will definitely be back if i am in Budapest again.

First of all, Carpe Noctem Vitae really made our life really easy in a bunch of aspects. The place is really comfortable, with a great localization and an amazing staff. They provide everything we needed, party, games, fun times, rest and all! I felt really at home, and sometimes I just wanted to stay thereat the couch talking with thouse good people! Top notch!

good times!

A small hostel that makes you feel at home. The staff are VERY friendly and accommodating. They really took time to explain everything there is to do in the city and helped us with everything we needed. I liked how there was a big kitchen on our floor right outside our bedroom, and how they organize something every night for the guests.

Great people, great vibes and all round a sick hostel!

Vitae is the absolute best! My friend and I loved staying at here so much we extended our stay. The staff are so friendly and helpful, and all the hostelers were like old friends. They organized really fun events every night, too. Definitely stay here if you're down to meet new people and party! Awesome location so it's not hard to find your way around. Can't wait to go back!

• 19th Dec 2013

How do I even describe Carpe? This was the most unique hostel experience I have ever had. From the second my friend and I walked in the door, we were treated with so much warmth and friendliness. The staff are phenomenal and go out of their way to make you feel at home. It's a party hostel, so it can get loud, but if you are looking to be social, this is definitely the place for you. Good location, MARVELOUS people. Carpe Noctem Vitae kind of knocked my socks off :)

THE BEST. Imagine hanging out in a penthouse with 50 of your closest friends & fam. Kickass guests. Crazy nights. Happy days of hangovers with incredible people. The STAFF make this home and will do anything for you! SHOUT OUTS Aussie Dave my FAVORITE silly partner in crime :) Scrumps killin it as manager. Sexy Cosmo- ridiculous fun for dayyss. Leah KDoll Rosie - beautiful welcoming, funloving babes. Wedge and Seth Rogen- sweetest and funniest bitches around. LOVE my vitae family! Miss Y'all!

I was only there for 2 nights, but Carpe Noctem felt like home. The staff was extremely friendly and the atmosphere they created was unreal. I did NOT want to leave!

Perfect hostel. Great social events, comfy hangout areas and nice facilities. Hostel dinners are delicious! This is the most social and fun hostel you'll stay at and the events are the craziest. And the staff, apart from Dave, are the friendliest and most helpful group of people you could ask for, it is awesome that they come out at night with you. Seth in particular goes the extra mile for guests. Can't wait to come back, already missing everyone (except Dave). Sorry for all the snoring!

• 17th Dec 2013