Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Carpe Noctem Vitae is honestly the best hostel I have stayed in. For the nightly events the staff managed to make sure everything was organised so that it ran smoothly - especially Fables who went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly, and they all seemed to actually enjoy what they were doing. I intended to stay 4 nights and stayed a week and only left because they had no more beds. Cheers to all at Vitae (especially Fables, he was amazing)

AWESOME HOSTEL!! Thoroughly addictive and so hard to leave! I loved the organised events put on by the enthusiastic staff for the guests it creates such a great vibe throughout the hostel and helped me make so many great friends! and of course a big thankyou to Fables who checked us in and made us feel so comfortable from the very start the first impression of a hostel makes your stay! Would and probably will return again to this hostel! so highly reccomended!

• 21st May 2015

This was a very relaxed hostel. The staff was very chill and really wanted to make sure you had a good time. Be sure to go on the boat cruise with them if you're there on a Wednesday because that was a lot of fun.

Staff is really friendly. Some of the weekly activities were too expensive for me so I only did the pub crawl. When we got there our beds weren't made and when we came back later somsomeone was in my mate's bed so he slept in anothee bed with old sheets. If you are easy going this isn't an issue. But it seems like a common occurrence as it happened to another in the room. I had a blast though and would recommend to those who want to meet people and party.

If you are looking to party, this is the perfect hostel! Everynight they have some kind of party planned. The parties are outside the hostel, so if you need the rest, no problem! Bathrooms could be a bit cleaner, and I had to take a cold shower one day (don't know who was te blame...). Overall a very good hostel!

This is a party hostel, althought they have a strict silent time for people who want to sleep. The staff is a little crazy, which scared me at first, but was nice later. I was traveling by myself and it was good to have a party to go every night I want.

HOLYFUCK The love I have for this hostel is just so immense. This roof-top, debauchery-laden,home away from home is my favourite hostel to stay at, because it is a community of travellers turned staffers who help you fall in love with Budapest. Not to get all lion king on you, but you can sing the circle of life at Vitae and people would join in. If you're interested in partying it up in Budapest, then look no further. This was my second stay and I'll be headed back for a 3rd. Xx CC

Vitae was the perfect balance between party hostel atmosphere and a clean, dependable, relaxing place to stay. The staff were all accommodating, fun, and incredibly friendly. I would recommend this hostel to a friend!

Definitely the best hostel going around! Ridiculously friendly/helpful/knowledgable staff, super chill atmosphere and a partying ethos that will only leave you wanting more. 100% would recommend. Shoutout to Juwma, the drinking goddess, pepper the pig, fables, who can rock red lippie better than I can rock a beard and every single other person I met at vitae. 👌👌

Fantastic staff and fantastic hostel, hands down the best I've ever stayed at in Europe - missing it already !

• 17th May 2015

VITAE IS KILLER! Such a great place for everyone so long as you're easy going and love to meet and hang with super chill, amazing people. Hostel is clean, perfectly located and has the best energy. The staff are a buncha crazy cats who love to party. Thanks so much to Jewma, Pepper and honestly everyone else (I'd shoutout everyone if I could..but not Fables) I cannot wait to go back!! Ps Fables you're a champ and make a beautiful lady.

Staff were awesome and helpful :) Could do with a few more signs to show where you go when you first arrive. Really good hostel.

Friendly staff, great location and great value.

Best hostel around. I wish I could've stayed longer. Cosmo and Jane you both have a place in my heart and in my dirty mind. Thanks for the good memories.

Best Party Hostel ever! Every event was sooo fun and if you want to do anything else, like say you missed the mad boat party, they can organize a boat cruise for you right up! Also ask about the beer bike! so much fun! My favorite events they organized was Sparty and mic night! Great staff btw! Cool and fun people, super friendly, even everyone I met who stayed here was very friendly and had a great time! Shoutout to Santi and the rest of the crew for the hospitality! ;) Can't wait to be back!

Love love love this hostel. The staff is super eager to help and answer any question. You will not be bored here, so many organized activities. Good location as you can walk to many major attractions. There's a market right next to it and lots of cheap eats. Not super clean around the beds but overall good and not enough showers. Would come again.

• 16th May 2015
  • Romania

This place is absolutely brilliant. A great balance of partying and relaxing. All the staff go above and beyond to make your stay perfect. Highly recommend staying here for all those who want to get involved.

Great for solo travellers! Sad I only spent a few days in Budapest, but was happy with the hostel I chose because they had many events and the staff were excellent in suggesting places for me to visit/eat at. The hostel seems a bit creepy and the elevator is and has been broken for a while so beware that you have to climb quite a few stairs!! Otherwise, definitely worth less than $20 a night!!!

Had a great time at Vitae. There was always something to do and the staff was helpful, especially Cosmo and Fables. I would recommend staying here!

Second time visiting, even more fun!! We were only here for three nights but Fables, Cosmo, Frame and Mileyyyy helped us truly make the most of it! Such a great place it's really clean and so central and we loved all the activities that the hostel planned (ruin bar crawl, Sparty and beer bike!!) - the next trip is already being planned! See you soon