Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

1948 Total Reviews

Brilliant Hostel, made you feel at home straight away and lots of great people.

• 25th Jun 2014

Totally amazing place, the most fun hostel ever in solar system

The staff wanted to party more than be more hospitable hosts, and the nights seems quite expensive and forced. But people staying there were all lovely and the hostel itself was great.

Awesome hostel with a great vibe. You will rage every single night, so stay longer than you think you need to. The staff also was great about organizing things to do during the day. Highly recommend.

Lovely staff and great location and a lovely vibe! Would recommend to everybody who's visiting Budapest to party!

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • India

Wicked party hostel run by some of the coolest kids on the planet. You'll never have a dull moment- just make sure you wear flip flops in the shower.

Favourite hostel so far! Great facilities (multiple kitchens, commons areas, balcony etc). Great staff. Events every night (although noise curfew after 10pm makes having a night in easy!). Welcoming atmosphere for a solo traveler!

Read the reviews and thought I would give it a go. Was not disappointed ! It really was the best hostel we've ever stayed at ! Room is clean with wall art and high ceilings. Kitchen on our floor and a main one upstairs in the main area. When you arrive they give you a map and explain everywhere good and tell you about the nights out each night. U meet up with other hostels and go out. Jäger train was the best! Staff were so chilled, fun and helpful. Our only regret is we didn't stay longer!

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff are engaged, learn your name, hang out with the renters, and plan events for each night. The hostel feels like a home away from home. A home where everyone rages day and night, if you're into that kind of thing lol. I traveled through 10 cities and 12 hostels. For those of you that have stayed at a hostel before, many times it makes or breaks your opinion of a city. Staying at Carpe Noctum Vitae made my stay in Budapest 100 times better.

• 20th Jun 2014

I am 20 years old a d travelling alone but this place was perfect for both solo and group travellers. The staff made me feel right at home straight away and the atmosphere was great. Very easy to meet new people as the common areas were great. Everything was clean enough and the social aspect was great - events were held every night but we always left the hostel to meet other hostels early enough that if you wanted to stay in the hostel was quiet at a reasonable time. Great place, sad to leave!

If you want a good time in Budapest then you have to go to a party hostel, really good atmosphere at vitae, easy to meet people, especially if you are a solo traveller. Always out every night doing various featured parties, also joined at each event by sister party hostels so everyone who is there will be young travelers. Really made my trip going here!

• 19th Jun 2014

The layout of this place was bizarre! No privacy at all and even though it was a fun party hostel... It went totally overboard. Helpful staff though!

• 19th Jun 2014

All roads lead to rome but on the way they pass through Vitae for at least 5 times! Best hostel I've been sleeping in, feels like a big family.

I wouldn't stay anywhere else in budapest!!

There wasn't a large amount of space as a locker. You could only fit a small backpack...a small suitcase could not fit which I feel is the standard at hostels I have stayed at. The facilities and cleanliness of them was way below unacceptable. Bottom line, some people may enjoy this hostel, but it wasn't for me.

There are no words to do this place justice. I came for the first time back in February, my only expectation being a fun weekend away. I have now returned twice more (and another return is in the works), and gained a second home and family. Vitae is much more than just a place to stay if you fully embrace it and take advantage of all that the staff and city have to offer. It's cozy, sociable, relatively clean and NEVER boring. You'll never want to leave, I know I never do!

Awesome hostel with the maddest staff.

• 15th Jun 2014

Bosss hostel..staff are friendly and know all the spots around the city. Looking for a party come here. Will definitely stay again

Hostel more like bosstel I'll be back - jimmy p W.A

Absolutely incredible hostel! Staff were so kind and they had events every night for guests to help you get to know each other. Will definitely return (hopefully soon). Note: this is a party hostel so if you're looking for some where to just sleep this may not be the place.