Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

One of my favorite hostels. Great atmosphere--staff are really welcoming and put on events every night. Rooms are clean and common areas are nice. If you're looking to have a good time in Budapest, this is the place to go.

By far the best hostel I've stayed at. I had to come back for one more night at the end of my trip. Shout out to Ash, Santi, Clover, Fables, Felix and the rest of the AWESOME staff. This place is great for solo travelers and the hostel organizes events every night. If you're staying anywhere in Budapest, you need to stay at Vitae. Howdy from Texas, until next time! Fables kicks ass at Tax Evasion

• 21st Nov 2015
  • India

The best!

• 21st Nov 2015

Amazing, party hostel. Great staff, great activities, great atmosphere, great bathrooms, great cooking facilities, and you can drink all your own alcohol. Amazing place

I've been traveling in Europe for three months, and this hostel was by far the best hostel we stayed in. The staff are amazing and accommodating and I had such an incredible experience here I almost didn't want to leave.

• 20th Nov 2015

These chaps are fantastic. Easily in the league of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. If you go here watch out for 'wonk' (otherwise known as santi). Don't let the guitar and accent fool you... Under this chilled out visage lies a party machine that has a talent for drinking... A lot. Also fables - I've never seen a man drink a bottle of wine so fast. You're a bloody hero. RIP Milhouse. I'll be back soon and hopefully I won't be destroyed by pneumonia this time ;). P.s. I'm totally better now

Had such an amazing time at this place. Everybody needs to go to Budapest and everybody needs to stay here! The staff are amazing (especially Fables!) and there is always something fun organised for the evenings. You will not regret picking Vitae!

Great value for your money with an excellent location near the bars and Jewish quarter, easy to get to all of the historical buildings as well. Staff was helpful and friendly but they did feel quite cliquey. Rooms were clean and spacious but bathrooms were small and though reasonably clean were falling apart. Overall happy with the stay but wasn't as amazing as I'd heard.

The best hostel I have ever stayed. The staff is what makes this hostel nothing short of amazing. It truely is a prevalige to have been apart this family.

Very fun atmosphere with events organised each evening. Easy to get to know other travellers and see the great Budapest night life.

This ain't their first rodeo! Thanks to Fables, Gash, Millhouse, Clover, Ghillie, Phoenix, Pepper and the rest of the crew for a sick week. I'll be back!

There's only one word to describe carpe noctem vitae.. Amazing. A big shout out to gilly for telling me to come here! The entire staff are amazing and make you feel so welcomed! It's like a true family. Special mentions for millhouse because he's a legend, Cali because he's a g, lish because she's delicious. Gilly because he's a degenerate, fables because he's a machine. Gash because he's loose Phenoix because of his music. Miley because it's miley. Clover because she's lovely. Just stay here

AMAZING staff, wicked vibes, one of the best places ive ever stayed in, felt like family the moment i walked in, would definately recommend to anyone. ps frames is a mad dawg

Loved this place, awesome staff great atmosphere. Don't be put off by intimidating entry and ridiculously slow elevator, it's worth the ride.

Party with ease. Everyone here is friendly and amazing. So helpful and inviting. I loved it.

This hostel is a party hostel which I was really looking forward to- however there are lots of groups of people and I wouldn't say it's the best forum for individual travellers. As the hostel is so large it can be quite difficult to meet people.

This place was awesome. Easy to get to and from, friendly relaxed atmosphere and a good party hostel. Heaps of events going on all week and the staff will happily organize more if you want. If you want to live up in Budapest and become an alcohol Olympic champion this is the place to go.

• 7th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

THIS WILL MAKE YOUR TRIP 100000 x's BETTER. Everyone is just looking for a good time and no one has time for bad vibes. Helpful staff, funny and make you feel included. SHOUTOUT TO FABLES!

Staying at Vitae is by far my best decision of this eurotrip! Every event they put on is amazing, you need to give yourself at least a week here. This staff is like a big happy crazy family. Dillon, Miley, Fables, Milhouse, Gash, Clover, Cyclops, Pepper, Lish, Frame, and literally anyone who did/does work at Vitae, deserves a round of applause for there ability to be fantastic human beings 24/7. 100% I'll be back

I loved the great atmosphere and all the activities here. The staff was fun and helpful. It's a great place to meet people and have awesome parties! The only downsides: 1) my 4 person dorm (basilica) only had power plugs on one side of the room. There should be one close to every bed... 2) the bathrooms were pretty dirty and not in the best shape during my stay (cold water, clogged sink, no mirror, ...).