Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Unreal place, everyone was great. When I first arrived In Budapest, I was looking lost walking down the street and two guests asked me which hostel I was staying at. I told them Vitae and they took me right there. Goes to show the real welcoming vibe that this hostel conveys. Real fun time, events every night, and it's easy to meet people. Fables (Pebbles) and I are the beer pong champions of the world!!! -Joe Sakic #19

• 8th May 2015

Loved my stay here! The atmosphere is really chill and laid back during the day and at night they always have something fun planned. The staff is awesome and easy to get along with. Great location. Definitely stay here if you're ready to have a good time! Beware though, you'll probably want to extend your stay..

First time I walked in I was greeted with open arms and booz. The staff is awesome. Especially Fables. The guy is a alcohol Olympics champ! They all made sure everything I needed was taken care of right away. The facilities and rooms are cleaned daily. The top floor is where the hanging out happens. You chill out with guests and staff prepping for all the awesome activities at night. Budapest is awesome and Carpe Noctem Vitae makes it even more special of an experience. A definite stop.

• 7th May 2015

Vitae was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in, the staff make the hostel what it is. Especially Morpheus and fables! Also josh is a proper champion! Highly recommended.

• 7th May 2015

The second you walk into this hostel you've expanded your family. The people and the staff are the most amazing people you'll ever meet. I've never been to such an amazing fun hostel. There are events every night and you're always doing something. I couldn't recommend this hostel more! Be prepared to extend your stay too! Shout out to Joshua for being the best and pretty much keeping me out of a Hungarian jail ;) Oh and frame for being the best of the best as well! packer up boyzzzz

• 6th May 2015

Shout out to fablez for the best check in

• 6th May 2015

Never a dull moment to be had when you're in the company of Aussie Dave and team. Highly recommend!

• 6th May 2015

Great fun with great accommodating staff, they knew everything to do and the party started again every night if you it! Shout out to my man Fables. D and L.

• 6th May 2015

it's a dirty party hostel, nothing else. if you're ready to wake up to find only trashed toilets from the drunk buddies of the night before... go for it!

The best experiences of my life with the best people I've ever met, in a city where you can eat, drink and live for really cheap. There is nowhere else in the world I want to be right now but here with the kickass staff and guests of Carpe noctem Vitae. If you are friendly, welcoming and super sexy you need to be here with me so we can drink hard and laugh harder!

As a party hostel, everything is amazing. You'll definitely have fun. But, if you are looking to rest, it might be pretty hard. Also, the hostel is not clean. Hairs in the bed, and in the showers...

Cosmo is THE BEST. I had probably the biggest suitcase in existence and he and another guy carried it all the way downstairs for me. He has my heart forever now. Also, everyone was really nice, it was a lot of fun! Highly recommend.

• 5th May 2015

I don't know how this hotel can get such a high rate. I was very disappointed when I just saw my room, it was dirty and small. The atmosphere is rather partying. Everyone there wears strange clothes and is drunk or going to get drunk. The last night when I was there, I was woken up by a lot of noise from next room at 3am, they were talking very loud with music on. I definitely didn't get any rest after seeing the city whole day. Anyway, I would not go there again!

• 5th May 2015
  • China

Between the staff and the guests, carpe noctem vitae was extremely friendly and welcoming. It's a perfect place to meet people if you're traveling alone.

This hostel is unlike any other I've stayed in. You will not want to leave! The staff here are some of the best people I have ever met in my life. If you come to Budapest and don't stay here you're not doing it right. Every single night is full of drunken fun times. And to all the lovely staff: Fables, Frame, Tinks, Morph, Schnitty, Tej, Miley, Cosmo, Cyclops, SKINNY P, Jane, Jewma, Clover, Pepper, Medler, and all of the other lovely BPH staff.. You are all wonderful humans!! Xx

The range and quality character of staff at vitae is beyond outstanding. Their happy vibes are so infections that in the whole time I haven't seen a single drawn or a guest sat in boredom. If I had to choose my favourite moment or person in this hostel I couldn't as everyone is so unique in many different ways. Everyday was an orgasmic bliss.

Very friendly staff and a nice atmosphere. Great facilities and cleanliness for a party hostel.

Amazing place !!! One of the craziest and super fun place I have been ;) super clean n cosy for a party hostel ;)

Great hostel! Staff is very helpful and fun. There's always something planned with the other sister hostels which is a great way to meet other people and pre game. I recommend staying here, I would stay again when I come back!

This hostel is very party, and has a lot of things party related planned for its guests. I feel like you really need to be into going out every single day to truly enjoy this place. I would not consider this hostel run very professionally but the facilities were good for the price.