Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Amazing place full of amazing people having amazing parties.

Amazing hostel, great mix of having a lewse time at night and getting out there and enjoying Budapest during the day. The staff are a great laugh.

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff make the place. Location is perfect. Greatest fun ever. Oh, and Fables is an absolute legend!

Carpe Noctem Vitae is without a doubt the best hostel in Europe. It is the only place I returned to during the 4 months I was in Europe. The staff there are the friendliest most welcoming bunch o' cunts you'll ever meet. They make you feel right at home as soon as you walk in. They offer to organise a bunch of great activities for you while you stay with them. If you are looking for the best time you'll probably never remember, you should definitely stay here. p.s.Tinks I love you

• 2nd Feb 2015

Y'all were dope. Thanks

Nothing I write will properly express how amazing this hostel is. The staff are phenomenal and the reason I returned within a week of leaving. They are wild, hilarious, and solid crew. I would give anything be adopted by them. I can say a million wonderful things about everyone who works here-Fables, Tinks, Murph, Frame, Clover, Al, EVERYONE, but especially Medler for being a total sweetheart and a total babe ;) Come here-vitae will show you the best time and make you fall in love w/ Budapest.

• 1st Feb 2015

Best hostel I've ever been too. Friendliest staff, best location and coolest atmosphere!! If you're keen to party and see the sights check this place out. P.s fables is the man

• 30th Jan 2015

Had a great stay here, lovely staff and great hostel to meet people. I'll definitely be back

• 30th Jan 2015

Definitely the place to stay for youths visiting Budapest.

• 30th Jan 2015

Carpe Noctem Vitae is the place to stay if you want to party. As they are a Party Hostel, you will always find someone there to go to bars and parties with you. Staff is helpful and rooms and toilets are ok. I would stay there again.

Best party hostel in Budapest, stay here if want to have a great time, doesn't matter what day of the week there is always something crazy on! Shoutout to Al and Tej for being the best house bitches in the company

I was sad to leave Vitae because this place is the best! The staff here are the best in the world. They are all super attentive and very knowledgeable about Budapest, giving a detailed overview of the map. When I walked in i was asked my name and I immediately felt at home. If you like to rage then look no further because these guys go hard with planned party activities 7 days a week. FABLES you are a legend!

After many hostels around Europe, Vitae is definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff make you feel so welcomed the moment you step through the doors and they are a heap of fun every single night, especially Meddler, C5, Aussie Dave and Morf! Will be back at Vitae very soon, no doubt about it.

• 27th Jan 2015

Really fun hostel, easy to make friends and helpful staff. Super clean rooms and bathrooms and good kitchen.

Crazy fun and great staff

From the minute we walked through the door, the hostel staff made us feel like part of a large, strange but beautiful and genuine family. Every person here, staff and guests included, make your stay incredible & memorable. The best hostel we've stayed at; it has made us desperate to return to budapest in the future. The only problem with the hostel is that if you book 2 nights you'll probably end up staying for 20. All in all, some of the best nights of our lives. Cheers Vitae! Alex & Aimee.

• 26th Jan 2015

This place is like a family. I haven't found a hostel more welcoming and enjoyable. The staff are your friends and thoroughly enjoy showing you the Budapest nightlife. The hostel itself is clean and cozy, getting a good nights' sleep here is easy.

Absolutely amazing place to stay. I booked for three days and stayed much like longer going out every night. I would highly recommend going here but be warned that it will ruin every other hostel you stay at after this. My only gripe is it is difficult to find initially.

Awesome party hostel with good vibe. The staff take you nightly to different bars/clubs and show you the best of Budapest's nightlife. Staff are extremely helpful for recommending where to go and what to see during the day aswell (if you're awake). Would recommend to anyone wanting to party aswell as see the sights.

Went to this hostel for my 21st with a few friends and we were all taken aback at everything this hostel had to offer. The staff are very laid back and make you feel at home from the word go. They are there to help whenever you need it and a great laugh on a night out too. Living areas and bedrooms really comfortable, perfect for the hangovers. If you are looking for a party hostel I'd choose this one without hesitation!

• 23rd Jan 2015