Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

I'm warning you now, once you stay at Vitae you will never want to leave! The nightly events run by the staff are all absolutely incredible, from boat parties to karaoke nights, you get the best mix! And if you don't fancy a night out there's always a bean bagged filled projector room! The staff here make the hostel, they are the friendliest and most helpful bunch of people ever! The hostel itself is always being cleaned and checked, even through the night! Shoutout to Miley for being the best!

Amaaaaaaazzin' atmosphere and staff, so many solid and likeminded people in one place, Fables was top notch and everyone always goes above and beyond. Good one m8s

I don't know how to describe my stay here at Vitae other than it was the best ever. I have never had so much fun and met so many amazing people before in my life. The hostel staff make you feel so at home from the moment you step in the door. Stay here if you want an experience of a lifetime! Shout out to Smiley Miley for being great at making beds!

Sick place. Fables is the babe.

• 30th Oct 2015

If your looking for a place in Budapest and like having fun.. You must go here !! Such an awesome family environment we will see you again for sure.

This is a wonderful hostel full of love and happy times. You will want to stay longer than you think! Every night is action packed, and the days have an abundance of things you can do. The staff are all super friendly and helpful, especially Miley because he's the best. Make sure you stay here on your travels! I'll be back :)

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Perfect location in central Budapest, hostel was very clean with great facilities, free wifi, lots of big bathrooms, free towels. Staff there were fantastic, big shout out to Frame, Miley, Phoenix and all the crew at vitae, thanks for making our stay unforgettable! All we had to do was ask and the staff would organise awesome activities for us (paintballing, shooting range). They have great events every night, very social atmosphere I'll definitely be back soon!

• 28th Oct 2015

Carefully consider who is reviewing this place as 'the best hostel!' because it's only very young travelers and people who want to party to feel accepted. You should stay here if that's you. As for the 'family' atmosphere, members of my family didn't prove themselves to be close to me by selling me event tickets ( on commission) to get hammered every day of my life. Be aware that the bathrooms are dirty on the fourth floor but if you stay on the other floors I think you'll be ok.

This hostel is honestly the best! The moment you walk in the door you feel like family straight away. You will never want to leave so don't bother making plans for after coming here. You will extend. Shout out to Gash and Miley, the best blokes in Budapest

We had an absolutely amazing time in Budapest thanks to fantastic staff at Carpe Noctem Vitae! Great location, helpful people and very epic nights out!

• 27th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

This is by far the best hostel in Europe, I promise as soon as you arrive you will never want to leave and its most likely you won't for a lot longer than you had planned. You will absolutely not regret staying here so do not hesitate! Shout out to all the staff for being legends and big ups to Ghillie for being the worlds sexiest human xoxoxoxo

Miley is the sickest. Fables is the coolest. Millhouse is an ok guy. Dylan is a gentleman and a scholar. Hickey is a cutey. Santi is the sexiest. Frame is the ugliest. Pepper is the prettiest princess. Dave is the soggiest. Phoenix is the asain-est. Gash is the slinkiest. Gillie is the sneakiest. Clover is the potato-est. Lish is delicious. Cyclops is the badest. Slips is the boobiest. Show is the syrup to my maple. Awesome place awesome vibes. Will definitely come back soon! Xoxo redman

its impossible to leave a review of vitae that does it justice in 500 characters, it's a beautiful place with beautiful people! The hostel is everything you'd ever need as a backpacker plus a whole lot of love. Everyone at vitae makes you feel like you're part of a big family. You'll always leave vitae with a bunch of new friends and memories that will never fade away. Budapest has been my favourite city and it's probably because of carpe noctem vitae. Come see for yourself!

• 26th Oct 2015

I write this review with tears in my eyes because somehow my month long hiatus at Vitae has actually come to an end. The greatest hostel you'll ever stay at, the greatest people you'll ever meet. As long as you're down for a good time, Vitae is the place for you. Slips Clover Hickey Shosh Prom Queen Lish I love you all and thank you for everything! Dylan I want to give you one of your first shout outs cause you're my homeboy for life. & Fables--all my heart xx (Aussie Dave don't make fun of him)

Very dirty hostel, the bathrooms/showers in particular.

One of the (if not the) BEST hostels I've stayed at!! Good balance between seeing stuff and partying. Expect to extend your stay. Oh and thumbs up to Fables, Gash, Slips and Miley!

A great hostel! The staff really make it. They make you feel welcome from the moment you walk in. Such a friendly vibe, drinking games and activities every night. Great guest kitchen to whip up some bacon and eggs when you're hungover and within walking distance of most of the sites. Super easy to get to and well connected with public transport. Definitely recommend! Clover you're the best, and the rest of you are pretty sweet too!

Carpe noctem does not feel like a hostel.. It's like staying in an apartment with a bunch of friends u didn't know were in Europe. The staff and the atmosphere here are second to none and that is why so many guests are repeat offenders! If ur looking for luxury, book a hotel... But if u want a chill environment and a great time, the vitae family will provide.. Best few weeks of my Europe trip! Cheers to fables, clover, cyclops, pepper, milhouse, frames and of course Santi! Recommend 100%.

If you like ibiza style thats the place for you. I was a bit overwhelmed about the alcohol consumed. Even though I usually stay in partyhostels this was a bit too much for me. Most People in the hostel are just there to party and not to see the actual city.

I really enjoyed my stay at Carpe Noctem Vitae! The staff was super nice and they went out of their way to help you. They also made an effort to get to know you and made sure everyone in the hostel knew everyone. If you like to party this is the spot to stay. However, the hostel wasn't the cleanest but you're guaranteed the best time! The location is also perfect! The hostel is located in the center of Budapest and is near all of the bars! There are also very good restaurants located nearby.