Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

If you are looking to party, this is the perfect hostel! Everynight they have some kind of party planned. The parties are outside the hostel, so if you need the rest, no problem! Bathrooms could be a bit cleaner, and I had to take a cold shower one day (don't know who was te blame...). Overall a very good hostel!

This is a party hostel, althought they have a strict silent time for people who want to sleep. The staff is a little crazy, which scared me at first, but was nice later. I was traveling by myself and it was good to have a party to go every night I want.

HOLYFUCK The love I have for this hostel is just so immense. This roof-top, debauchery-laden,home away from home is my favourite hostel to stay at, because it is a community of travellers turned staffers who help you fall in love with Budapest. Not to get all lion king on you, but you can sing the circle of life at Vitae and people would join in. If you're interested in partying it up in Budapest, then look no further. This was my second stay and I'll be headed back for a 3rd. Xx CC

Vitae was the perfect balance between party hostel atmosphere and a clean, dependable, relaxing place to stay. The staff were all accommodating, fun, and incredibly friendly. I would recommend this hostel to a friend!

Definitely the best hostel going around! Ridiculously friendly/helpful/knowledgable staff, super chill atmosphere and a partying ethos that will only leave you wanting more. 100% would recommend. Shoutout to Juwma, the drinking goddess, pepper the pig, fables, who can rock red lippie better than I can rock a beard and every single other person I met at vitae. 👌👌

Fantastic staff and fantastic hostel, hands down the best I've ever stayed at in Europe - missing it already !

• 17th May 2015

VITAE IS KILLER! Such a great place for everyone so long as you're easy going and love to meet and hang with super chill, amazing people. Hostel is clean, perfectly located and has the best energy. The staff are a buncha crazy cats who love to party. Thanks so much to Jewma, Pepper and honestly everyone else (I'd shoutout everyone if I could..but not Fables) I cannot wait to go back!! Ps Fables you're a champ and make a beautiful lady.

Staff were awesome and helpful :) Could do with a few more signs to show where you go when you first arrive. Really good hostel.

Friendly staff, great location and great value.

Best hostel around. I wish I could've stayed longer. Cosmo and Jane you both have a place in my heart and in my dirty mind. Thanks for the good memories.

Best Party Hostel ever! Every event was sooo fun and if you want to do anything else, like say you missed the mad boat party, they can organize a boat cruise for you right up! Also ask about the beer bike! so much fun! My favorite events they organized was Sparty and mic night! Great staff btw! Cool and fun people, super friendly, even everyone I met who stayed here was very friendly and had a great time! Shoutout to Santi and the rest of the crew for the hospitality! ;) Can't wait to be back!

Love love love this hostel. The staff is super eager to help and answer any question. You will not be bored here, so many organized activities. Good location as you can walk to many major attractions. There's a market right next to it and lots of cheap eats. Not super clean around the beds but overall good and not enough showers. Would come again.

• 16th May 2015
  • Romania

This place is absolutely brilliant. A great balance of partying and relaxing. All the staff go above and beyond to make your stay perfect. Highly recommend staying here for all those who want to get involved.

Great for solo travellers! Sad I only spent a few days in Budapest, but was happy with the hostel I chose because they had many events and the staff were excellent in suggesting places for me to visit/eat at. The hostel seems a bit creepy and the elevator is and has been broken for a while so beware that you have to climb quite a few stairs!! Otherwise, definitely worth less than $20 a night!!!

Had a great time at Vitae. There was always something to do and the staff was helpful, especially Cosmo and Fables. I would recommend staying here!

Second time visiting, even more fun!! We were only here for three nights but Fables, Cosmo, Frame and Mileyyyy helped us truly make the most of it! Such a great place it's really clean and so central and we loved all the activities that the hostel planned (ruin bar crawl, Sparty and beer bike!!) - the next trip is already being planned! See you soon

Cosmo - you're the boss :D This hostel is definitely where you want to stay if you want to party, yet have a peaceful night (well, morning) sleep ;) The staff is excellent and love to party and are amazing hosts!!! So, its not like other hostels where they just tell you where to go - but they go with you. So, ultimately you know you're gona have an amazing time because they're coming with you ;) It's perfectly located in the centre and everything is walkable. So three cheers to you guys :D

The staff is friendly and the residents are too. There are many activities. Not the place for someone particular about their space but the hostel is hygienic enough that you feel clean after showering. Expect noise (music and conversation) in general from 11am-3am although their policy is to keep it quiet after 9pm. Still people coming in late will talk but they try to be respectful. Elevator was broken so had to haul luggage and self to hostel on top floor. Not for disabled or lazy people.

AMAZING!! There are no words to properly describe the Carpe Noctem Vitae family. Amazing party hostel with a fantastic homely vibe. The staff are so so incredible, you not only make amazing memories but incredible friends!! Great facilities with fantastic places to chill. The wrist band keys make everything super secure and convenient and the events every night make sure that you will, without a doubt have a blast and get wasted! 100% and lots and lots of love for Carpe Noctem Vitae!!!

Carpe noctem vitae is the best place to have a blast in budapest! you won't regret staying here, the staff is friendly and very helpful, the location is great, and the parties are crazy - would 100% recommend!