Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Me like Vitae. It goood! (ITS A TRAP, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN) On a more serious note I like Turtles. I like being Beer Pong Champs with angry SteveMan. Still haven't conquered the folding of Aussie Dave. But Im a patient man and love the thrill of the HUNT!!

• 17th Nov 2013

Well located and secure hostel. Staff had excellent knowledge of city and were quick to offer a lot of helpful advice for things to do day and night, especially Leah and Steve. Facilities offered were excellent, notably the kitchen. Atmosphere was energetic at night, however the 'long-termers' and their possessiveness of the hostel/know it all attitudes gave off clicky vibes that were not the most welcoming for 'tourists'. Not hostels fault. Highly recommend this hostel and wld definitely return

Great hostel, very organised, staff were friendly and helpful, there was a party every night and could still get a good nights sleep if you wanted to. The staff are amazing, except for Aussie Dave...

Best hostel I have ever stayed at, The staff where amazing. so friendly, welcoming and helped us with everything we needed. Caving is amazing, so much fun and would recommend it to everyone. All the facilities where keep really clean and the kitchens available have everything you need! Location was great, in the heart of the city and near all the great famous ruin bars. Shout out to Leah - such a sick chick and awesome to be around.

After originally booking for 3 nights I ended up staying for a month, leaving Vitae was one of the hardest things I've had to do, the staff become family and the guests become best friends. Vitae is like a second home, I'm already counting down the days until I can return.

• 13th Nov 2013

What started off as a short stop in Budapest ended up being the best 2 weeks of my trip. Hostel was far and above any i have stayed at with amazing staff. Shout out to the eskimo brothers Aussie Dave and Steve, Cosmo, Kendall/Noddy in tights, had a wicked time with you guys. Look forward to staying there again in the future. Honk Honk

Don't even think about staying anywhere else. Every staff member is perfect. Except for Aussie Dave, he's close...but not quite there yet. We would live here if we could, and most people actually never leave. Get ready to have fun and ruin your liver

Aussie Dave is the bomb!

• 13th Nov 2013
  • Poland

Vitae is da best. If you don't stay here when your in Budapest ya dumb!!!!!!!!!!! Lea lea is a super hot biatch.

I have been very lucky to have a number of great hostels I have stayed in recently, Carpe Noctem Vitae was definitely one of them. The staff create a great atmosphere in the hostel by partying and hanging out with the guests, even cooking dinner each night. Steve and Cosmo are the kind of guys you want working at your hostel, hell I'd lend them my car for the weekend!! The facilities are great, the party's rock!! What else could you need in Budapest? Two thumbs up from this guy....Cheers, Peter

My home away from home, a 6 night stay turned into three weeks. Amazing atmosphere, location&facilities. The staff are all incredible people and have become some my best friends. They do a magnificent job at maintaining the hostel& are so helpful. Theres always something fun&exciting to do during the day&night. If you want to meet amazing people and enjoy Budapest nightlife this is definitely the place to stay. I never want to leave Vitae, so much fun!! S/O to Leah,Rosie,India,Dave

• 11th Nov 2013

Vitae has easily been the best hostel I have stayed at! The location is ideal for exploring the city, the facilities are always clean & the atmosphere is addictive - you won't be able to leave without extending your stay at least once! The staff go above & beyond to make sure your stay at Budapest is the best it can be & are always around to help out with anything you need! S/O to Leah who is my favourite person in the whole world, India, Rosie, Kendal, Cosmo, Steve, Noddy & Dave, Dave hey Dave.

• 10th Nov 2013

Was good hostel friendly peeps good facilities. Hard to find though and directions aren't the best but hostel wise it's pretty cool.

The absolute best of all the party hostels in my opinion. The staff was unbelievable and felt like family. Honestly, every single one of them called me out by name to say goodbye and I was genuinely sad when I was taking off. The place was a little hippie feeling (including a little bit of the smell of feet b/c people don't wear shoes) but that sort of became the charm of it. This SAFE and COOL hostel is meant to be a place where you can relax, hang out, and enjoy the best parts of Budapest!

In terms of having fun, partying, meeting awesome people, this hostel is fantastic! And what makes this hostel even more better than the other hostels ive stayed at, is the staff, they are just awesome. Excellent location, cant think any negative things about this place! Highly recommend for everyone who wants to have a great time!

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Finland

Amazing place amazing staff amazing party hostel, this place is a winner and keep an eye out for Aussie dave who owns a black dildo

Firstly, the staff and all the other travellers staying here were great - there's a nice sense of community and everyone is really friendly. We liked the facilities on offer, from the kitchen to the outdoor deck, the PS2 and the foosball table, there's plenty of stuff on offer. They're also strict on noise after-hours, which is great if you do want some sleep. The downside to this place was definitely the bathrooms - they weren't overly clean and weren't inviting to use.

Loved it. Keeping doing what youre doing guys. S/O to Cosmo and Cyclops.

• 7th Nov 2013

I love this place! The staff are amaaaazing. I was at Vitae mid-October and I came back three weeks later because it´s so completely awesome, there is actually no other hostel like it. If you go to Budapest and don´t stay here I feel sorry for you!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at, amazing people, parties and atmosphere. Shout out to Aussie Dave and his big bus, jovial ways and his funny hats. Cosmo for his creepy jacket, straight arms and handle bar moustache and last but not least Kendall, you're a star. Enjoyed spending time with you. Book a night in szent istvan.