Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

Vitae is a home away from home! My stay at Vitae was one to remember for myself and everyone else. If you are looking to party and meet new people, whilst enjoying the beauty of Budapest stay at Vitae you won’t regret it. Top Marks to Hickey and Schnitty, for never failing to start a drinking game and making sure everyone got involved.

• 7th Mar 2015

Very cool place, had a ton of fun here. The sparty, jaegar train, and boat cruise are a must, and you should also try caving during the day. Will definitely be back for another visit. Word to the wise though, don't make bets on cards with these guys, they're better than you. Also a shout out to my man FABLES who made the stay a thousand times more fun. That guys a legend. Be sure to introduce yourself.

Super fun place to go and meet people and party. The party hostel name lives up to its reputation and the staff is great! Shoutout to Fables! Not the fault of the staff but I'd love to see some renovations and updates to cleanliness.

Great people with an awesome vibe, would recommend this place to anyone wanting to be amongst the party atmosphere of Budapest.

Tej's outfits make a trip to Budapest worthwhile. His leggings should be considered the 8th wonder of the world!

My stay in the vitae was great, bc of all the friendly staff from the hostel i had one of the best trips i ever had.Since i first checked in i felt involved in a friendly atmosphere, been introduced to most of the people that were in the hostel in that moment.Whenever i had any concern, this was solved quickly, even if the members of the staff were busy working or even in their spare time.Special mention to Fables, who helped me out with everything at any time,bc of him i had a 5* stay, thx bro!

Amazing hostel to stay at! Very good location and close to everything you could possibly need. Every night there's a different event which keeps the fun going for however long your stay is. The staff is one of a kind and a special shout out for Stiffy being one of the most incredible people I've ever met and Fables for always being there with a smile and loveliness that'll make your day. It's a home away from home and I promise you will not regret becoming a part of the family.

Carpe Noctem Vitae is an amazing hostel. The staff there are wild and you'll have a great time and still be able to get some sleep in too. p.s. Medler may not have the biggest beard but he definitely has the most passionate beard.

Facilities are perfect for what a traveler needs. With that said if you have been traveling long enough you probably have found out that the people make the place. The staff here is amazing from the manager Dave all the way down to the new members Marnie and Stiffy. Shoutout to Cyclops, Morph, Fables and Pepper for competing and winning Olympics. Special mention to C-belt, Clover, Medler, Tej and his amazing leggings, Schnitty; for being amazing and fun people overall!

Fables is a badass. A sexy, mothatruckin badass. -Erik

We had such a lovely time staying at Carpe Noctem Vitae! This hostel was amazing, really easy to find and located so close to the city centre. Staff were really friendly and helpful.The best thing about it though was the atmosphere in the hostel, cause you get to meet young people from all over the world, make new friends and generally have a great time!

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Greece

The place was great! The staff went out of their way to make sure you were having a great time. Best atmosphere I've ever encountered at a hostel!

If you're reading this its because you're trying to figure out where is THE place to be when in Budapest. Well, look no further, This is definitely it! Vitae embodies everything you want from a hostel, from the friendliest staff, who literally go out of their way to help you out with absolutely anything (shout to to Morpheus , Meddler, Clover, Tej..), to the cleanest washrooms I have ever been in at a hostel, and the communal atmosphere that is extremely contagious. Ran out of characters!do it!

Staff is awesome! Clean rooms! Family dinners and the activities planned are fun! Very secure location and their wristband key system is great! We had a really great time and highly recommend Carpe Noctem Vitae to everyone!

As a solo female traveler it's always very overwhelming for me to arrive at a new hostel. INSTANTLY I could tell that I belonged here. My guy Fables was so incredibly informative during check-in, answering all of my silly questions and letting me know about the "must-sees". I have not felt so comfortable being myself for such a long time that I extended my stay by a day and I'm booking to return at the end of the month. I LOVE YOU ALL SEE YOU GOONS SOON FOR PART 2......

This hostel is awesome!! The staff always tries to include you in the group activities, which are every day. There is a family dinner as well in the evening. The whole hostel is like a family. I had a lot of fun with Fables from the Staff - best man!! I really enjoyed my 7 day stay there: Boat cruise and jäger train were the best evening activities. I highly recommend to stay in Vitae :) I will definitely come back in August.

The best combination of chill and party. Party so hard then also have time to recover for more. Staff were amazing. Shout out to Fables for the best hugs and just for being an all round epic person. Would highly recommend. Heading back because it was just. that. good.

My stay at vitae was incredible! One of if not THE best hostel I have stayed at during my travels. On arrival we were made to feel so welcome by all of the staff, who came and introduced themselves to us as soon as we arrived. Really happy and friendly atmosphere all the time. I love all of the staff, especially fables .. Because of his awesome hugs! Very clean, always something going on and somebody to talk to! I will be returning!

If you're looking for a place that has everything you will ever need plus more then Vitae is for you. Amazing people, that instantly make you feel like you're in one of the most craziest and loving families. Thanks Fables for being the best hug giver in Budapest! Be prepared to never want to leave, missing your flight is worth it. Trust me. Good vibes are everywhere.

• 21st Feb 2015

Great vibes, had an amazing time! Heaps to do during the day and at night. Staff are awesome, especially Medler, will definitely be back :) Love Jops and Aidan.