Carpe Noctem Vitae Reviews

Erzsebet korut 50, Budapest, Hungary

The staff is friendly and the residents are too. There are many activities. Not the place for someone particular about their space but the hostel is hygienic enough that you feel clean after showering. Expect noise (music and conversation) in general from 11am-3am although their policy is to keep it quiet after 9pm. Still people coming in late will talk but they try to be respectful. Elevator was broken so had to haul luggage and self to hostel on top floor. Not for disabled or lazy people.

AMAZING!! There are no words to properly describe the Carpe Noctem Vitae family. Amazing party hostel with a fantastic homely vibe. The staff are so so incredible, you not only make amazing memories but incredible friends!! Great facilities with fantastic places to chill. The wrist band keys make everything super secure and convenient and the events every night make sure that you will, without a doubt have a blast and get wasted! 100% and lots and lots of love for Carpe Noctem Vitae!!!

Carpe noctem vitae is the best place to have a blast in budapest! you won't regret staying here, the staff is friendly and very helpful, the location is great, and the parties are crazy - would 100% recommend!

Completely exhausted after my weekend in Budapest. Had an amazing time. Awesome events each night. Bar crawls, Sparty and open mic night. Quieter of the party hostels but still a party hostel so don't expect an awesome nights sleep. Staff were excellent, welcoming and helpful. Had to extend a night just to recover. Can't wait to go back.

Amazing staff, amazing people, good wifi, clean, good kitchen, good location. Would recommend this to anyone. Best hostel I've been to.

The hostel was very dirty and stink inside the room.

This hostel is a home away from home, I miss it already. Jungle Jane is an absolute sweetheart and all the staff here will do everything in their power to help you out in anyway. I traveled all around Europe and this hostel had the best atmosphere. The best thing about this party hostel is you can party all you want but they always respect the people who want to sleep so you will get a good nights sleep here too. Do not stay anywhere else in budapest this place is amazing , miss you guys !xx

• 13th May 2015

Budapest is party central! This place will open all the doors to all the parties. If you want to get some sleep this is also possible! Carpe noctem vitae has a staff full of friendly international people that will do everything to make sure you have the best time possible! Such a good place that I have decided to return on my trip. Thanks to the legends that make it so great!

Carpe noctem vitae is the best hostel for meeting new people. I really enjoyed my stay there. It is like a family there. The staff always tries to include everyone in the activities. Awesome! Boat party on Thursday is unreal. Fables is the man - your strawpedo skills are unbelievable. I really want to come back to see all you guys again!

Amazing hostel with an amazing staff. When we checked in Morpheus took 10 minutes to explain sightseeing spots to us. Every night there is a social event with the staff and other guests. Definitely do the boat cruise, caving, and bath house. Ask staff about the tea house. Don't miss it if you like tea. Nothing bad to say except the rooms are on the 3rd and 4th floor of a building with a broken elevator. Not the hostel's fault though. I would 100% recommend this to everyone going to Budapest.

Best hostel ever! Awesome team of staff, so friendly. Fables is your man to find McDonald's at 3am. Lots of good looking Aussies to party with! #josh #fables #santi #superstars #goingbacksoon

This hostel is by far my favourite of all different hostels I've stayed at in the past! I had such a good experience that I returned within two weeks. The staff are wonderful and always ready to have a good time. A special shoutout to Josh (aka Miley), he will make your stay there one you won't forget. with something new going on every night you will never want to leave! Thank Carpe Noctem Vitae team for making this some of the best nights!

Vitae is an amazing hostel and the staff totally make the experience. You definitely get your money's worth when it comes to facilities but the atmosphere and staff exceed expectations. They are all so friendly and make everyone feel welcome. If you are down to have a fun time while in Budapest this is the place to stay. Shout outs to Jewma, Tinks and all the staff. You won't ever want to leave!

• 11th May 2015

I took part in a 1 month euro trip in which I stayed at 10 hostels, and this was by far the best hostel I've been to. Not only is the staff welcoming, kind, and helpful, they genuinely care about making sure the guests have a good time. This party hostel is fun and entertaining, but is also very clean and comfortable. I recommend it to everyone! Shoutout to Cosmo for being awesome! I will definitely be back.

• 10th May 2015

This is a party hostel (read: drunken frat party hostel). You can enjoy yourself here but quieter types will struggle. The staff were friendly and helpful; however, let-downs include flippant remarks about the locals - I felt a bit ashamed to be among the bar-crawl under the scowling gaze of the Budapestians. Social events were varied and fun but all were heavy-drinking events. Atmosphere rendered by loud, sometimes hostile music, which plays in the reception/kitchen area during waking hours.

This place is amazing. If your looking for a centrally located hostel in Budapest which will allow you to see the sights of The city during the day, and have amazing nights out, then is is your best bet. I was planning on 4 days here and ended up spending 9. The staff and the events are really what make this place. By the end of you stay the staff are as good friends with you as your fellow guests. I felt so welcome, the place was clean as a whistle and I met so many amazing people!

Absolute best hostel I've ever stayed in! The atmosphere was relaxed and social, and the fact that there were organised events every night made everything that much better too. I've basically been disappointed with every hostel I've stayed in after this one! 100% and a delicious shoutout to Fables

Wicked hostel. Very much a party hostel though so be sure that's what you are up for.

The most fun hostel I've ever stayed in. Each night there's a different activity. The staff are great and make sure everyone has a blast. Lots of places to eat nearby and walking distance to all the main attractions. Even though it's a party hostel it's not loud at night making it easy to still party and sleep. Would definitely stay here again and wish I could've extended!

the staff and other travelers were super friendly! highly recommended :)