Carpe Noctem Reviews

Szobi utca 5, 3/8a, Budapest, Hungary

This place is great. The best part is the staff. Each staff member is aweome! We went out on a pub crawl. I met lots of neat people. Saw lots of neat things. This is the place to be when in Budapest . ☺️

• 21st Nov 2014

The staff was really unkind and look bored all the time. Chilling in pyjamas all day. For example, we asked one of them to know where is the train station and she replied that internet exists for that. Not a party hostel at all, complete silence after 9pm otherwise they threaten to kick you out. This place is really overrated and I would definetly never go back there again.

• 20th Nov 2014

Such an amazing family environment and I wish I never left!

• 14th Nov 2014

My life changed here forever.

Hands down the best hostel I have stayed in. Feels more like a home than accommodation. They say some teams are full of champions and others are champion teams, well this crew is a champion team full of absolute bloody legends!! I have already booked my next stay here. I can't praise this place any more than to say every person I saw leave here had sadness in their eyes because, in the words of Sinead o'Connor, "Nothing compares, nothing compares to you" Ps make sure you annoy Teabags 😘

Honestly one of the greatest places on earth. The moment you walk in it feels like your at your, surprisingly clean, friends apartment and the staff make you feel like your immediately part of the family. Every night out is amazingly organised and they can give you advice on absolutely anything to do during the day. The hostel is clean, the towels are free, the staff are down right beautiful and the nights out are the best I've ever had in my life. Best travel experience I could have asked for.

Fantastic atmosphere and staff who could point out stuff to do in the day as well as organising stuff at night. Could only stay one night but will be back for the full experience!!

Great hostel, great people. The best party hostel I've stayed at so far. lots of activities to do during the day, and a new party every night.

Great party hostel!! Themed events daily. Super clean and great atmosphere !!! Stay again in a heart beat

Carpe Noctem. What an amazing time. The staff are all amazing, Sly and the gang are a bunch of amazing people. They cater to you not just as staff but also are interested in your travels and the individual you are. Had an amazing time there would recommend and will go back in the future. Cheers guys for an amazing time. Lucky xx

• 13th Oct 2014

A lil indian summer fling I wish never ended. Great space that feels like home and an unreal staff there to party with you and make sure there's tea available to nurse your hangovers. Came to the city to take in some culture, left reluctantly with loads of new friends and sweeeet memories :)

The MOST FUN I have had at a hostel in my 8 months of travelling. The staff are actually brilliant. So helpful and just generally awesome. The hostel organises awesome stuff to do for every night of the week. A single travellers paradise - so easy to meet people. Do yourself a favour!!

The greatest time I've had in Europe was while staying at carpe noctum. The worst thing about this place is having to leave - the staff are some of the nicest people I've ever met and the hostel itself has everything you need. I'd recommend this place to anyone who wants to have a great time, and party a lot while in Budapest.

• 7th Oct 2014

Had an amazing stay at Carpe Noctem. As soon as we arrived we were greeted and told all about what to see in the city (with some great recommendations). Then in the evenings the staff would take us out and show us the Budapest nightlife, with something going on each night! A great social atmosphere, made especially by the fantastic staff who would go out of their way to ensure you have a great stay. If you're heading to Budapest, don't look anywhere else. Hope to visit again next time I'm back!

Had a great time staying at Carpe Noctem, wish it was longer! Friendly staff, always activities planned day and night and guests ready to party and explore. Would definitely suggest more than 2 nights, so much to do!

Easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Basically everything you could ever want in a hostel and the atmosphere deserves 120%. Shout out to Salty, Coltrane, Teabag and Sly all the best staff and people in general! They just create this awesome friendly vibe where you really do feel like you're staying at a friends place the whole time.

We came to this hostel as a couple and had the best time of our lives. The place makes you feel like you're living in with a bunch of friends and isn't your average hostel experience. The staff are so lovely and accommodating and are always looking for ways for guests to have the best time possible. What also set Carpe Noctem apart from other hostels was the amount of additional services they offer without charge. We found it so hard to leave... cant recommend this place enough!

A great place for solo travelers to meet people.

Highly recommend this hostel for any solo travellers going to Budapest. The staff are all wonderful, the beds are comfy, events every night to have a good time.

Absolutely adored my stay at Carpe Noctum. Great location, amazing staff and lovely facilities. Each night the hostel had events with the other party hostels of Budapest. Loved that this hostel was one of the tamest of the 4, but still knew how to have a great time. Staff were incredibly helpful with providing advice on what to see in Budapest and what to get up to at night. And the free (yorkshire) tea was a great touch in making me feel at home. Love, loved my stay - I will be back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6