Carpe Noctem Reviews

Szobi utca 5, 3/8a, Budapest, Hungary

The hostel was amazing and the staff were super friendly. We loved it so much, we stayed extra days! Pixie, Giggles, Ellie, Amber, and Teabags are amazinggggg. Pixie is a sexier version of Russel Brand in leggings ;)

• 15th May 2015

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. They immediately made us feel like we were at home and were very welcoming. The staff is really good at making you feel involved in the hostel and helps you navigate the city very easily! The nights out with the hostel were awesome! The facilities were awesome and very clean! The location felt very safe and the rooms were nice. We did not want to leave Carpe Noctum and were sad when we hugged everyone, especially the staff, goodbye.

Best party hostel ever.

This is definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff are so friendly and funny, and create an instantly welcoming atmosphere. I loved the free eggs and toast and very inexpensive (but very yummy) family dinner every night. They have activities planned for every night, (expect to party!) you will never be without something to do! And they have many suggestions for day as well. I had a great time here! Thank you, Giggles, Elly, Pixie and Amber, for making it awesome!

If you want to have an awesome time in Budapest, don't stay anywhere else than here. The most welcoming atmosphere you can possibly imagine, I felt more at home here than in my actual home! The staff are friends more than they are staff, and you couldn't ask for a warmer bunch of people. Ellie, Teabags, Giggles and Pixie are genuinely some of the nicest people I've ever met in my life. The events they organise are so much fun, words don't do them justice! Oh, and you get free eggs. FREE EGGS

This is definitely the best hostel I have stayed at. I spent 4 nights here, and never had a dull moment. Great facilities too, the hostel was clean, had comfy beds, and free eggs and bread for breakfast! And I of course have to give credit to the wonderful staff who made my stay even more amazing. Elly, Giggles, and TeaBags, don't ever stop being awesome!

I seriously considered kidnapping a staff member to bring to other hostels and teach them how things should be done. I also considered abandoning my family and friends and living here forever. It's that good. Anything/everything you need, they got you covered. באמת, ההוסטל הזה הכי טוב בעולם. גיגלס, איזה גבר. אלי, איזו חמודה. האנשים שנשארים פה הם ממש נחמדים, והכרתי חברים טובים לחיי. אני ממש שמח שבחרתי בקרפה נוקטם. הצוות עוזרים לכם בכל דבר. איפה לאוכל, לאן לטייל, לאן לצאת. תודה רבה לקרפה נוקטם!

• 5th May 2015

In lieu with the theme of other 5 star reviews, I'll say I had an excellent time. Let's put the word 'chiledl' into consideration here, because if chilled means lounge areas, music playing, easy going staff and a total disregard for mainstream ideas about how a hostel should be run, then yeah we can call the hostel chilled. Then there's the huge number of activities they organise for the day and night, for their guests, which is insaney generous. It is a MATES place, that's how I see it. havefun

• 5th May 2015

It is place of nice. Showers are welcoming and staff are very clean. This is place for to make party and have a friends. I am very recommend.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Belarus

I really appreciated that the floors were cleaned 3x daily. And the bread/eggs& such were very awesome.

Really enjoyed my stay here. Good place to meet other backpackers and nice atmosphere.

really good events organised and a nice family feel to the hostel

• 30th Apr 2015

Easily the best hostel I've stayed in in Europe, amazing staff and facilities. I might be more homesick for Carpe Noctem OG than I am for my actual home- meant to stay 3 days, ended up being there a week and only left because I absolutely had to. They're not kidding when they say it feels like home. This is a special place, don't miss it.

• 29th Apr 2015

Absolute amazing time in Budapest because of Carpe Noctem! The staff is incredible and instantly makes you feel like part of the family. The parties each night are ridiculous and everyone just pregames together and has a blast wherever we turn up. As a solo female traveller it was the perfect place to make friends and go out safely in a foreign city!

Awesome place to stay if you are solo and looking to socialize! Staff is there to help and make sure you have an enjoyable experience. At the same time, they do have some rules which must be respected. Beds are also really comfortable. Best hostel I've ever stayed in

I had a great stay at Carpe Noctem. The staff were unbelievably friendly, and the whole place just had a very "family feel" about it. There was always plenty to do in the evenings and they helped me make my best of Budapest.

• 27th Apr 2015

Absolutely loved the staff there, Giggles and Elly were very helpful. We went out a couple of times and it seemed us all going out as friends instead of them being tourist guides and taking us out.

It was an absolute pleasure to stay. Staff is super friendly, always there and always trying to help out! It's true party hostel. It's one of the best hostel I have ever stayed. Highly recommended! Cant wait to return!

• 24th Apr 2015
  • manigoyal201272
  • India

Carpe Noctum was excellent! The staff is very helpful and accomadating. I recommend this hostel because the party option is always available but they are also very aware of noise levels, after 8:30 or so it's quiet so sleep is not hard to come by. I recommend taking the dive bar pub crawl with Giggles and Graham, and definitely the boat trip! Budapest is just fantastic! Thank you Carpe Noctum xo

Hostel was what you would expect from a party hostel. Great staff, good environment, little bit of odd placement in the residential building but great fun nonetheless.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5