Carpe Noctem Reviews

Szobi utca 5, 3/8a, Budapest, Hungary

Carpe Notcem was possibly the best place I've stayed in Europe. You feel like you're at a friends place not a hostel! The staff are incredible going to great lengths to make you feel welcome and they made sure you enjoyed your stay. Rooms and bathrooms were always kept spotless. Everything you need is provided--towels, coffee, bread, eggs, and a little kitchen. Every night they organise activities for the guests which are really fun. The worst part was leaving. I'll be back!

• 24th Feb 2015

This hostel absolutely MADE my experience in Budapest. They left you free to do your own thing during the day, and provided for really fun excursions at night to make sure you took every advantage of every opportunity this great city has. The hostel staff are so warm, welcoming, kind, and hilarious that they truly make you feel at home within a matter of minutes, which, if you are travelling alone and are nervous about doing so, is absolutely crucial.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Carpe Noctem is a fantastic hostel with an energetic and vibrant atmosphere. What makes this hostel so amazing are the passionate staff members that work there. The staff clearly love Budapest and know the town inside and out. They were very knowledgeable and were incredibly helpful. The hostel also offered a lot of events and was in an ideal location. We will definitely be back!

Had such an amazing time staying at Carpe and every night you go out with these guys you are going to have an awesome unforgettable night. Its the perfect hostel for you if you love to party and they take/show you some of the best places to go in Budapest :) Also staff are super helpful and friendly, shout out to Kensey and Steven!! yeyeyey

• 13th Feb 2015

This hostel is amazing!!! A great atmosphere - it is not to be in a great mood when you stay here. the staff go out of their way to ensure you have a great time and every night a different event is for you. A to C-belt, Murph and Frame for making my stay here so memorable and enjoyable. Miss this place and the people heaps- would return

• 3rd Feb 2015

I don't know if the hostel itself is that good, but the staff and the people were awesome.

Party if you want to, sleep if you want to. Lots of activities organised. Great for meeting people. After a long day of sight seeing, it feels like you're coming back to a homely environment. Excellent staff who will show you a good time and cater to your needs.

Absolutely obsessed with this hostel. My friend and I stayed here for three nights and were constantly impressed with the staff, activities, location, people we met there, etc. We had the best possible experience and Carpe Noctem was definitely the highlight of our trip. We have recommended it to every person we have talked to since leaving.

• 29th Jan 2015

Fantastic hostel, defiantly going back there when we revisit the city in the summer. The only place to stay in Budapest if you want to simultaneously see the city, party, and meet some great people.

• 28th Jan 2015

Family orientated. Perfect for when you've been travelling for a long time and want to feel like you're at home. The staff are awesome! Party on Wayne

• 27th Jan 2015

Absolute quality in ever sense of the word- I would definitely recommend to anyone!

• 23rd Jan 2015

A wonderful hostel - fabulous staff and atmosphere - would stay here over and over again.

This hostel is community based. Everyone takes care of each other. So if you are a solo, selfless traveler looking to have a blast with a tight knight group, then this hostel is definitely for you! The facility is clean and the staff cleans rooms right in front of you to show they care about having a clean hostel. Also, make sure to enjoy the family dinners and group events that the staff take you to during the day and at night.

Absolutely loved my stay at Carpe Noctem! It's the perfect hostel for solo travellers. I was a bit hesitant travelling by myself for the first time, but Carpe Noctem could not have made it any easier to meet awesome people and enjoy the beautiful city that is Budapest. The staff are the best - always helpful and a great bunch of people to hang out with. The hostel itself was comfortable and always felt like home. I know that I'll definitely be back. Do yourself a favour and book yourself in now!

• 20th Jan 2015

Wanna say thanks to all the staff at Carpe Noctem who made my week in Budapest so much fun. The events every night are amazing but what really makes it are the people, love the OG family! Thanks guys! p.s. special shoutout to Clover who was awesome and should work at OG full time!

• 20th Jan 2015

The best staff, they give you a map with recommendations to do in the city, go pub crawl with them!! Good location, a little bit hard to find because there's no sign, but totally worth it. Clean, big rooms with lockers, kitchen, coffee, tea, eggs and bread for free. Nice hostel to meet people and go out with them.

I miss you guys so ridiculously much!

My favourite hostel of my entire 4 month long trip. Staff were outstanding in whatever you needed - advice on what to do that day, or if you were just in need of a decent chat. Many organised events - pub crawls, caving tours, boat party, bath party nights. And when we left they recommended hostels in the cities we were going to. Fantastic, I'll be back!

Easily the best hostel I have stayed in in Europe! The staff are wonderful, the beds are amazing, the tea is lovely and the vibe is great. Great for both daytime activities and funtimes at night. Couldn't recommend this place enough!

This hostel was simply amazing. the bonds we made with both staff and guests throughout our week there will honestly last a lifetime. Coltrane was wonderful, as were the other staff members! loved every moment of our stay and we were unbelievably sad to leave. will definitely be back in the foreseeable future. Cheers Carpe. missing you lots! x

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5