Carpe Noctem Reviews

Szobi utca 5, 3/8a, Budapest, Hungary

Absolutely adored my stay at Carpe Noctum. Great location, amazing staff and lovely facilities. Each night the hostel had events with the other party hostels of Budapest. Loved that this hostel was one of the tamest of the 4, but still knew how to have a great time. Staff were incredibly helpful with providing advice on what to see in Budapest and what to get up to at night. And the free (yorkshire) tea was a great touch in making me feel at home. Love, loved my stay - I will be back!

Had the best time and met the best people =)

• 28th Sep 2014

Great location, friendly staff, good parties.

Great small quirky little hostel for solo travellers. Good place to meet people

Do yourself a favour and stay at this hostel! It is a cosy home away from home with the most welcoming and friendly staff who go above and beyond to make sure you have the best possible experience in Budapest. By day Carpe Noctum is a great base for a day of sightseeing or to relax on a day off. By night this hostel organises the best nights out to show off budapest's incredible night life! Thanks Carpe noctem, see you soon!

• 26th Sep 2014

You guys are the best, killin ittttt!

• 26th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This place was AMAZING! The staff really make you feel like you're part of the family. During the day it's a chill, relaxing environment where you can listen to music and cuddle up on the couch. At night they take you out to the craziest bars/clubs/boats. I had the best time here, I am definitely coming back

• 24th Sep 2014

I cannot even begin to put into words how awesome this hostel is. If you are having second doubts, DONT. Just go... THIS INSTANT. The staff are beyond insane, as are the rest of the guests; I really have made friends for life. Sly, Coltrane, Salty and TeaBag truly do make it a home away from home. I have been back for two weeks and have already booked my next visit!

• 22nd Sep 2014

The Hostel was an amazing experience. It was very easy to meet people and every day and night was a new adventure. Meet so many great friends that I will keep in contact with and hopefully visit. Staff helped me with what I needed and had good recommendations. Perfect for a solo traveler.

You HAVE to stay here if you visit Budapest! Best atmosphere and group of people! It is a home away from home :)

• 21st Sep 2014

Definitely one of the best hostels you can find! All the staff are awesome, but Salty and Coltrane were particularly welcoming! Really great place to be as a lone traveller.

A word to describe Carpe Noctem: AWESOME!! I was sick in those days but i had such a good time. The people are like family members and the atmosphere was great! The Crew is soooo lovely, funny and awesome. Budapest only with Carpe Noctem!!!

Great place. The staff were amazing and took us out each night. Location, cleanliness, security, all perfect. Very party oriented so it's easy to have a good time.

Amazing hostel, very friendly staff and mostly solo travellers makes for a great time. The benefit of being in with the other party hostels but not being as big means you can go out and have an epic time and still have somewhere nice and clean/quiet to come back too. Staff even folded my washing. Chur!

• 16th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. It was more of a home than a hostel. The atmosphere was so great and the best staff I've encountered. They go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and organize the nightlife. But it is also more quiet compared to most party hostels so you can still rest if you need it. Never change Carpe Noctem!

Definitely a party hostel. Small cozy place for party lovers. Activities every night! Staff members try to make you feel at home. Warning: the hostel is on the 5th floor and there's no elevator! Generally very good. Can definitely recommend this place.

Nice hostel (flat). Not too far from all the attractions. Staff is helpful. Different parties organized every night. Very touristy - don't expect to see any Hungarians there.

This is my new home away from home. It was my first time being out of my home country and the staff did an excellent job of making everyone feel welcome and aware of the sights to see in the area. Each night there was an event that went on that nearly the whole hostel participated in. I don't think it will be long before I am back again.

• 12th Sep 2014

I'd had the most amazing time and I honestly love and adore you guys, only problem is now you've raised the bar for what I expect from every hostel. Thanks for the absolutely gnarliest week of my life and for such a beautiful hostel. Hope you like the review! Stay glorious!

Had the best stay at Carpe Noctem. The staff were extremely welcoming and made you feel like you were at home. The moment we walked in the door we were greeted by one of the staff members that took the time to sit down and go through all the sights and how to get there. They informed us of all the activities that were happening and made everyone feel involved. They even helped us out when we missed our night train. They go above and beyond. Highly recommend staying here. thanks guys :)

• 8th Sep 2014