Carpe Noctem Reviews

Szobi utca 5, 3/8a, Budapest, Hungary

2008 Total Reviews

Haven't had this much fun at a hostel in ages. Staff are incredible, the nightly activities are awesome and there's such a good atmosphere at the hostel.

I've had the best bday i could wish for with these guys! Best crew you can think of, the environment is sooo welcoming and everyone so caring and sweet. Got to know this amazing place through recommendation, and it did not go under my expectations :) miss it all already

I loved thia place it was like staying with family and the crew that worked there always had events organised, i would recommend this place to anyone and will come back myself

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

Carpe Noctem feels less like a hostel and more like crashing at a friend's place in a new city. Sure they'll charge you a small sum and expect a reasonable check out time, but really, the relatively small size of the place and friendly attitude of everyone staying there means you'll make fast friends to explore and/or destroy Budapest and/or your bodies. All joking aside, Carpe Noctem is an amazing place and your time in Budapest will be highly enjoyable if you choose to stay here.

• 21st Oct 2013

This is definitely my favorite hostel as of yet! I've been here twice and extended my stay a million times. This hostel will suck you into the black whole that is budapest. The staff is extremely friendly and you will never want to leave. So, unless you plan on unofficially moving to budapest don't stay here. Happy travels!

Rearranged my trip so I could extend my stay thanks to Carpe Noctem!! Definitely a top hostel experience of my 5 month trip. Staff members were crazy yet so friendly, so happy to take you out each night and show you around. Small, share house type hostel. Perfect for lone travellers. I'd recommend this to anyone!

Exactly what a hostel is supposed to be. I stayed for just two nights and when I returned a week later it felt like coming home. The staff are incredible and will make sure you experience the best of Budapest both day and night. This is a party hostel for a reason, but it's also clean, comfortable, and a great place to just relax with the other awesome travelers that always seem to fill this place. Thanks to Rosie, Jamie, Tom, and the rest of the Carpe crew for the awesome Budapest experience :)

The staff and the environment are unbeatable, better than any hostel I have ever stayed in before. Go!!! Just go.

• 19th Oct 2013