Carpe Noctem Reviews

Szobi utca 5, 3/8a, Budapest, Hungary

Great atmosphere and great staff! Great for solo travelers! Everyday there is an event that people from the hostel go to. It is very good to meet new people and make travel friends! The location is also very good, close to all the city atractions! I would definately recommend it!

Probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in without a doubt... I have never felt more welcomed in a hostel than Carpe Noctem, I was welcomed with a cup of tea and highly informed about all the site-seeing places and activities. The atmosphere in the hostel was amazing, never felt anything like it before, we were all one big family, we drank together, ate together and partied together. Family. The staff are so friendly, it was an honour to stay at this hostel. Highly recommend Carpe!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »