Carpe Noctem Reviews

Szobi utca 5, 3/8a, Budapest, Hungary

We had an amazing stay here I would recommend it to anyone staying in Budapest! Such a great atmosphere, lovely staff and you can party hard or relax and have a night in. Excellent location and like a family as soon as you arrive. We met so many new friends and had the best time

Absolutely amazing staff and atmosphere. The staff went out of their way to help out after we missed a train at one point. Carpe Noctem is now the standard against which I compare all other hostels.

• 1st Jun 2014

This was probably one of my best experiences in any hostel. The staff was amazing, extremely fun, very helpful and kind. I would recomend this hostel 1,000%.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »